Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today (25801 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2013
funnyx:

People like you should know that nothing is permanent, like it or not power will definitely move back to the north someday and if we continue like this they will also loot with reckless abandon. I hope when it's the turn of other tribes to loot you and your fellow tribal bigots won't come here to whinge about corruption and marginalisation. Every posts you guys made will be a reference point in the future and there will be no hiding place.
so the bitterness has been all about tribalism and power alll this while! Everybody knows, even dogs too,the business,deals that goes on in high places and even banks but some players get the dog tag cos they from a particular section otherwise whinning dumbarsses like u know pretty well that that cbn mullah was part of da game when he was at 1st bank...question arising now is why are all the raps and heat on folks from the south? from the president(ur retadeen) to dieziani,to okonjo,festus odumegwu,oduah,... When we had 'those people' at da agric ministry distributing and sharing all da fertilizers among emirs,generals,...u guys where putting on infrared glasses....we all know the shiit going on at da National Population Commission for decades and how u guys forced Festus Odumegwu to resign but u hyenas not giggling over that! Well You are right,u gonna get da power u always desire, more than anything else, year in year out, in ur lives and hopefully things gonna get better......in aREWA iSLAMIC rEPUBLIC..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Ngwakwe: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2013
That you heard this scrap is not the problem but your decision to believe it without proper consultation with the information from aviation agencies, their defence and Stella Oduah's side of the story is what made you bias and so will you be until you learn objectivity for fair judgement.

olorunwa04: Nigerians amaze me, here is a woman who stole a large chunk of money to buy 2 cars, and here you are saying she must stay, look at the stupidity some of you guys are displaying in this forum, smh for u. Shioor
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by livinbygrace: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2013
PointB: Is Melaye and his fellow travelers not seeing the rot in Lagos State concessionary agreement as recently exposed? Why is he and other so-called SW activist engaging in conspiracy of silence on that, but find it easy to campaign against a very hard-working member of the FEC, the most effective Aviation Minister in the past 2 decades. Is is because Fashola and Tinubu are untouchabe, while Stella is an easy prey?

Well, we have good news for you, Oduah Stella will not be hounded out of office by clowns and womanisers such as Dinosour Melaye.

#Stella Stays!

With all these sycophants and praise singers,i see no future for this country called Nigeria.So buying just 2 cars with over 225million Naira Tax payer"s money is justifiable?Maybe her official house would be 200 billion dollars.Very senseless set of people.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by AdeniyiA(m): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2013
PointB: Is Melaye and his fellow travelers not seeing the rot in Lagos State concessionary agreement as recently exposed? Why is he and other so-called SW activist engaging in conspiracy of silence on that, but find it easy to campaign against a very hard-working member of the FEC, the most effective Aviation Minister in the past 2 decades. Is is because Fashola and Tinubu are untouchabe, while Stella is an easy prey?

Well, we have good news for you, Oduah Stella will not be hounded out of office by clowns and womanisers such as Dinosour Melaye.

#Stella Stays!
how much were u paid for this image making n irrelevant points?
at least we knew all along about the concession and was not shrouded in secrecy like the Oduah-gate.
the most expensive car ever rode by any President of USA was one cardillac in 2012 by Obama, cost 300,000 dollars as compared to Oduah's 1,600,000 dollars!! !
the truth we should all admit n condemn for the progress of this country is that our elected and selected representatives/leaders are wasteful, inconsiderate, egocentric n excessively flamboyant, and stop being tribalistic in our comments

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by PointB: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
The NCAA is an agency under the Ministry of Aviation. She can't deny she knew of the plan of an agency under her to buy her a car from the budgetry allocation to the ministry which she defended in the NASS before the approval of the overall budget.

She doesn't need to deny it and she hasn't. If the agency made a convincing case to purchase the cars, why not? And it is on record they did; the hullabaloo is what it is - a hullabaloo!
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by PointB: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2013
Lumyboi:

Bt e stil has d right to protest as a nigerian as long as its peaceful protest.
Lol @ sin no more...tnks sir

Pls my dear,
If you organise a protest I will support you. But not Dino Melaye.

Dino is a crook, a ghana-must-go activist. Let him help the Nollywood actress he impregnated, infected with syphilis and discarded like a piece of dirty rag. I am grossly embarrassed as Nigerian to see such he-goat speak for me. He should only speak at a gathering of goats, for the he-goats!

I am massively disappointed that NollyWood artistes have not organised a massive protest against the he-goat of a boy!
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2013
PointB:

My guy I understand your massive frustration but why don't you open a thread to discuss SE. I wont help you to derail this thread.

Again, it's about Dinosour Melaye arrested by police for conducting illegal protest. I sincerely hope he slept in a cold cell overnight with only his underwear (pant/pata) on.
You're a fo.ol. So the protest of Dino Malaye was illegal while the counter protest was legal? I should have known you're Igbo, and it's having an adverse effect on your reasoning. FYI Femi Falana won a case against the Police, that you don't need a Police permit to protest. It's an infringement on right to movement.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Nicholas1800(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2013
MR.SANITY:
Let this bloody hypocrite called Melaye go to one corner, what moral right does he have to criticize this woman, is he better? he that is in the business of impregnating women up and down, then turn around and deny it, oh pulease angry
can't you be reasonable atimes

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Ezeego1(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2013
B.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Ngwakwe: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2013
You don't need to, just work smart and be ingenious to realise your potentials.

Junior Staff who lacks management skills will never understand until promoted to a supervisor where he/she faces criticism as never before. It takes wisdom, courage and objectivity to give good judgement and not mob actions.

livinbygrace:

With all these sycophants and praise singers,i see no future for this country called Nigeria.So buying just 2 cars with over 225million Naira Tax payer"s money is justifiable?Maybe her official house would be 200 billion dollars.Very senseless set of people.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by PointB: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2013
livinbygrace:

Prove that is not justifiable without recourse to the propaganda punch and shaliar reporters.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Ezeego1(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2013
A
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2013
PointB:

She doesn't need to deny it and she hasn't. If the agency made a convincing case to purchase the cars, why not? And it is on record they did; the hullabaloo is what it is - a hullabaloo!
This is the beginning of the downfall of GEJ, you've, owing to the inability of Igbo to produce the President, wished to continue beyond 2015.
The world is watching the President that lied Nigeria is the second ranked country after the US, according to Transperency International, in the fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by PointB: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You're a fo.ol. So the protest of Dino Malaye was illegal while the counter protest was legal? I should have known you're Igbo, and it's having an adverse effect on your reasoning. FYI Femi Falana won a case against the Police, that you don't need a Police permit to protest. It's an infringement on right to movement.

Who led the counter protest? Another liar from Shaliar Reporter?

A public nuisance was properly dealt with by the Police. That suffices for now.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by 6ft: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2013
good riddance...hw can any1morally sound attempt to justify ds glaring rot
evil persist cos d gd pple choose to turn their backs..yes dino may not b infallible bt atleast he made his voice heard n aired his bitterness!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

hahaha! Only in banana republic can a correlation be made between right to protest and right to movement. Everywhere else u do need a permit, so the police can be mobilised to deter riot and protect businesses and life.

His protest led to the counter-protest, wat if it turned violent, then u call the police right? Your Protracted head is beclouding ur judgement. My prognosis is head surgery.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Moukafoam(f): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2013
slimghost: Good for the clown!

People that sit their ass down and do nothing are the worms eating this lovely country called Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Eze ego1: anu mpama
Utobo Nwagenewa.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by PointB: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
This is the beginning of the downfall of GEJ, you've, owing to the inability of Igbo to produce the President, wished to continue beyond 2015.
The world is watching the President that lied Nigeria is the second ranked country after the US, according to Transperency International, in the fight against corruption.

So it's now about the downfall of GEJ and Igbo Presidency? Some of you APC/Tinubu dogs and yoruba poster can be very pathetic, and you, in particular, are very shallow minded, petty, and a none-entity. I am done with your clowning!

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2013
PointB:

Who led the counter protest? Another liar from Shaliar Reporter?

A public nuisance was properly dealt with by the Police. That suffices for now.
You just prove to me that you're a Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Ngokafor(f): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2013
PointB:

My friend sharap,

Where is the massive evidence against the Honorable Minister, the co/ck and bull stories cooked up by Shaliar Reporters and regurgitated by Punch to serve the interest of the aviation cabal? Where is this so called massive evidence.

What do you even know about the subject matter beyond the lies and half-truths peddled by propagandist newspapers?

The olodo actually ended his massive frustration with a 'go back to you village' mantra variation. grin cheesy

Lol @ 'massive frustration'...
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Moukafoam(f): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2013
Ngwakwe: You don't need to, just work smart and be ingenious to realise your potentials.

Junior Staff who lacks management skills will never understand until promoted to a supervisor where he/she faces criticism as never before. It takes wisdom, courage and objectivity to give good judgement and not mob actions.

your point exactly
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2013
#Stella stays

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Emperor007: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2013
Are Igbos owing Yorubas anything we don't know?

Please let the aviation minister be, we're tired of all this propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

hahaha! Only in banana republic can a correlation be made between right to protest and right to movement. Everywhere else u do need a permit, so the police can be mobilised to deter riot and protect businesses and life.

His protest led to the counter-protest, wat if it turned violent, then u call the police right? Your Protracted head is beclouding ur judgement. My prognosis is head surgery.
Your tribal bigotry is beclouding your sense of judgment. I assure, GEJ may rule beyond 2015, Stella Oduah may rule Anambra; their time will pass someday, but ours will last beyond theirs. Have you asked yourself what they are leaving back for us?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

how much were u paid for this image making n irrelevant points?
at least we knew all along about the concession and was not shrouded in secrecy like the Oduah-gate.
the most expensive car ever rode by any President of USA was one cardillac in 2012 by Obama, cost 300,000 dollars as compared to Oduah's 1,600,000 dollars!! !
the truth we should all admit n condemn for the progress of this country is that our elected and selected representatives/leaders are wasteful, inconsiderate, egocentric n excessively flamboyant, and stop being tribalistic in our comments

Have you ask dino to protest against the # 17 Billion Naira stolen by FFK ( Femi Fani Kayode) in the same ministry under just 6 months undecided undecided undecided... The car in question is not even for her personal use...but for foreign dignitaries .
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Your tribal bigotry is beclouding your sense of judgment. I assure, GEJ may rule beyond 2015, Stella Oduah may rule Anambra; their time will pass someday, but ours will last beyond theirs. Have you asked yourself what they are leaving back for us?

Don't bother quoting me, i neither have the time nor patience for exchanges with a half baked mo..ron like urself, take a course in public law and then return for a debate. comprende!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Emperor007: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2013
PointB:

My friend sharap,

Where is the massive evidence against the Honorable Minister, the co/ck and bull stories cooked up by Shaliar Reporters and regurgitated by Punch to serve the interest of the aviation cabal? Where is this so called massive evidence.

What do you even know about the subject matter beyond the lies and half-truths peddled by propagandist newspapers?

The olodo actually ended his massive frustration with a 'go back to you village' mantra variation. grin cheesy

^^^

Don't mind them.

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Emperor007: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

Have you ask dino to protest against the # 17 Billion Naira stolen by FFK ( Femi Fani Kayode) in the same ministry under just 6 months undecided undecided undecided... The car in question is not even for her personal use...but for foreign dignitaries .

^^^

They normally ignore them once the name involved sounds SWtern, but would start to pretend they're thinking, when is not.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Moukafoam(f): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Emperor_007: Good for him.

They can't stop amusing me.

How many protest has he been able to stage, on the on-going broad day fraud being practice by Fashola and his ally LCC, in the name of Lekki Toll?

Who does he and his clique think they would deceive.

He should listen and listen well, Enugu International Airport has come to stay.

and you think that using N225 m to purchase 2 armored vehicle is a wise decision by your aunty Stella?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Ezeego1(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2013
BC
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by PointB: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2013
Moukafoam:

and you think that using N225 m to purchase 2 armored vehicle is a wise decision by your aunty Stella?

Show that Stella purchased the vehicles! And besides is an unwise decision 'fraud'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El Rufai Receives Malian President On First Day In Office (Photos) / The Struggle For Mace In Edo House Of Assembly (Video) / Ex-Police IG, Etim Inyang Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.