Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today (25777 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 24, 2013
I like the fact that Enugu airport got International status during her tenure, that's commendable.
I dislike her comment that the last air crash is an 'act of God' cos that's irresponsible.
I abhor corruption hence my zero tolerance to such act of fraud/ disloyalty to this nation.
I support the matter be probed to unravel the truth behind such bogus purchase of bullet proof cars cos its a waste of fund and appropriate action be taken against anyone found guilty.

And can anyone pls tell Dino that his attention is urgently needed regarding ASUU strike, LEKKI EPE express fraudulent toll/buyback, Fraudulent salaries/allowances for NASS members house of thieves, Comatose state of our anti-graft agencies in prosecuting public official/politicians/past governors accused of embezzling public funds e.t.c

Lest I forget I am very very wary of Ghana must go political activists of convenience!

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by OlowoB(m): 12:49am On Oct 24, 2013
Timehin: I like the fact that Enugu airport got International status during her tenure, that's commendable.
I dislike her comment that the last air crash is an 'act of God' cos that's irresponsible.
I abhor corruption hence my zero tolerance to such act of fraud/ disloyalty to this nation.
I support the matter be probed to unravel the truth behind such bogus purchase of bullet proof cars cos its a waste of fund and appropriate action be taken against anyone found guilty.

And can anyone pls tell Dino that his attention is urgently needed regarding ASUU strike, LEKKI EPE express fraudulent toll/buyback, Fraudulent salaries/allowances for NASS members house of thieves, Comatose state of our anti-graft agencies in prosecuting public official/politicians/past governors accused of embezzling public funds e.t.c

Lest I forget I am very very wary of Ghana must go political activists of convenience!

Dis makes much more sense. A very matured response from a brilliant poster.
D point is stella should be probed irrespective of d good works she has done in d aviation sector. The same goes for all d leaders in d country, who ever is found guilty should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by sheniqua: 12:58am On Oct 24, 2013
PointB: Is Melaye and his fellow travelers not seeing the rot in Lagos State concessionary agreement as recently exposed? Why is he and other so-called SW activist engaging in conspiracy of silence on that, but find it easy to campaign against a very hard-working member of the FEC, the most effective Aviation Minister in the past 2 decades. Is is because Fashola and Tinubu are untouchabe, while Stella is an easy prey?

Well, we have good news for you, Oduah Stella will not be hounded out of office by clowns and womanisers such as Dinosour Melaye.

#Stella Stays!

Remember the campaign against Ihejirika
Did they succeed ?

Small time Dino will go and shoot up his car once again and claim stella attempted to assassinate him

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by yetunsbay(m): 1:20am On Oct 24, 2013
MR.SANITY:
Let this bloody hypocrite called Melaye go to one corner, what moral right does he have to criticize this woman, is he better? he that is in the business of impregnating women up and down, then turn around and deny it, oh pulease angry
excuse pls,wot are you saying? Thats his personal life and doesnt concern none so why dnt you comment based on d issue @ hand(national matter)......normally, in a sane country since d woman and d agency affirmed d purchase of d vehicles whc is nt budgeted is either she "voluntarily resign or suspended in d course of investigatn"
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Bpriest(m): 1:31am On Oct 24, 2013
Igbos showing their true colors

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Bpriest(m): 1:33am On Oct 24, 2013
sheniqua:

Remember the campaign against Ihejirika
Did they succeed ?

Small time Dino will go and shoot up his car once again and claim stella attempted to assassinate him
sheniqua ? Lwkmd grin grin
Igbos are now representing the hood/ghetto

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by honeric01(m): 1:36am On Oct 24, 2013
Gosh!, this country has finally gone to the dogs, see ethnocentric comments flying all over this thread and the forum at large.

I am so ashamed of this country!

Not worth my "comment"

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by bhidex007: 1:39am On Oct 24, 2013
Igbos will reali suffer for all these things they are doin now,when a Yor or Hausa man grabs power

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Bpriest(m): 1:45am On Oct 24, 2013
This is how everything started
1st ironsi refused to execute his couptist brothers

2nd Gej doesn't want to sack a thief and corrupt official because she allegedly supports him during his campaign and comes from his political zone. Some even say Gej is igbo.
History is repeating itself, yet Igbos don't want to learn, stop putting ethnic sentiments in everything. Igbos more than everyone should ask for her head .

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by shineeye: 1:58am On Oct 24, 2013
Talk about corruption..................OYO state bought KEKE and turn it to ambulance,is it how APC dogs want to rule nigeria? can keke carry medical staffs and equipment's,and still carry sick patience? pls take a good look

These Are the Newly Purchased Oyo state
Ambulance service grin

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by sheniqua: 2:01am On Oct 24, 2013
Bpriest: sheniqua ? Lwkmd grin grin
Igbos are now representing the hood/ghetto

Stay dia
Any hand you bring,we dey
If you want miss refined ,I give you miss refined
If you want ghetto,I dey kwa

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Bpriest(m): 2:05am On Oct 24, 2013
sheniqua:

Stay dia
Any hand you bring,we dey
If you want miss refined ,I give you miss refined
If you want ghetto,I dey kwa
me I want miss refined ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by femialiu(m): 2:13am On Oct 24, 2013
now I understand better when Tunde Bakare said Nigeria is a country of fools ruled by Idiots.... someone used our money to acquire luxury that she doesn't even need, and some pathetic tribalist are here defending her.... does accident discriminate between Yoruba, Hausa or Ibo? when Obj was president, efcc arrested and punished the likes of tafa BALOGUN (osun), dismissed Mobolaji Oshomo (Lagos), impeached Patricia Eye(osun), and other thieves.. ASUU strike is 4 months now, is it only Yoruba and Hausa student that are at home? Nigeria has never been divided along tribal sentiments as we have today... the earlier we understand that up there, they do not care where they come from when they steal our money the better for us... they do their best to divide us down here so that they can unite up there to siphon our collective wealth... Dino may be loose morally, but he has led protest in Nigeria against some very corrupt practises in abuja regardless of their tribe... if you support what Stella did, then please don't complain when your son or daughter steals your money to buy luxuries he/she doesn't need....

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by lee007(m): 2:14am On Oct 24, 2013
PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NOT EXPERIENCE A CHANGED NIGERIA IN YOUR LIFE TIME!...ASHE!!!

PointB: Is Melaye and his fellow travelers not seeing the rot in Lagos State concessionary agreement as recently exposed? Why is he and other so-called S
W activist engaging in conspiracy of silence on that, but find it easy to campaign against a very hard-working member of the FEC, the most effective Aviation Minister in the past 2 decades. Is is because Fashola and Tinubu are untouchabe, while Stella is an easy prey?

Well, we have good news for you, Oduah Stella will not be hounded out of office by clowns and womanisers such as Dinosour Melaye.

#Stella Stays!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by kenzspunpy(m): 2:17am On Oct 24, 2013
PointB: Is Melaye and his fellow travelers not seeing the rot in Lagos State concessionary agreement as recently exposed? Why is he and other so-called SW activist engaging in conspiracy of silence on that, but find it easy to campaign against a very hard-working member of the FEC, the most effective Aviation Minister in the past 2 decades. Is is because Fashola and Tinubu are untouchabe, while Stella is an easy prey?

#Stella Stays!

It saddens my heart when people are blinded by ethnicity and tribal sentiments against common sense and reasoning. Dino is not obliged to embark on all protests for you. You can as well lead a protest on the concessionaire agreement, if it so bothers you. He For heaven's sake, the circumstances surrounding the acquisition of these vehicles are questionable. This woman has a case to answer. In saner climes, she should have thrown in the towel. After all, if indeed these appointees are not rogues, why would you desperately hang on to "serve the people"? The moment your sincerity and integrity is questioned by the people you are serving, you go. That shows you are truly rendering service. But in my beloved country Nigeria, such don't happen. You must serve by force! And some people, who are supposedly NORMAL are in support of this strange pattern of life? What a future for the country, what a way for Nigeria. For me, you are a disgrace. Absolute disgrace to human race!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by looknlaff(m): 2:21am On Oct 24, 2013
MR.SANITY:
Let this bloody hypocrite called Melaye go to one corner, what moral right does he have to criticize this woman, is he better? he that is in the business of impregnating women up and down, then turn around and deny it, oh pulease angry

Stark illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by ChikezieU(m): 2:29am On Oct 24, 2013
funnyx:

People like you should know that nothing is permanent, like it or not power will definitely move back to the north someday and if we continue like this they will also loot with reckless abandon. I hope when it's the turn of other tribes to loot you and your fellow tribal bigots won't come here to whinge about corruption and marginalisation. Every posts you guys made will be a reference point in the future and there will be no hiding place.
Mechie onu, you people have been lotting since time imemorial and you are shouting for just a small token compared to what have happend before, but i dont support corruption any law offender should be punished. And from what am seeing from all the proposer's of Stellar's probe all you people think of is just to take over this GEJ one tenure after years of the north and west ruling this country which is also ethnicity yet you shout of it the most. Who is fooling who
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by ChikezieU(m): 2:34am On Oct 24, 2013
OlowoB:

Dis makes much more sense. A very matured response from a brilliant poster.
D point is stella should be probed irrespective of d good works she has done in d aviation sector. The same goes for all d leaders in d country, who ever is found guilty should be jailed.
Yes but not the opposition seeing it as an opportunity to replace her with a chief thief
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by yetunsbay(m): 2:45am On Oct 24, 2013
ChikezieU: Mechie onu, you people have been lotting since time imemorial and you are shouting for just a small token compared to what have happend before, but i dont support corruption
you do...ur word is awkward
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by sheniqua: 2:58am On Oct 24, 2013
I think the main thing here is because she is a woman
I remember when people wanted to swallow madam Etteh raw like she did something unheard of
Nonsense
The men have been showing us pepper from time immemorial
The women just came on the scene
The day Tinubu,Atiku,OUK, babankita.bank ole and the rest of them are convicted and sentenced then you can come after Stella

Shebi na KIng rehoboam tell the children of Israel that they haven't seen nothing yet
Say Im papa been chastisize them with whip and they are crying
Say na scorpion im carry come

You people should wait First Let me set my foot in that Abuja
Ha!!
Una go hear nwii lipsrsealed grin
You will pay money to do NYSC sef and it will last three solid years before I give you certificate of completion
Na turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by anonimi: 3:09am On Oct 24, 2013
It is a pity that we are giving this born-to-gain PDP convert to Arewa Peoples' Congress, APC the opportunity to take us for MUMUs.
Rather than ask him what he has done about the ultimatum and court case he said he will file on Tuesday we are discussing his drama king arrest by our equally dumb police men.

https://www.nairaland.com/1482395/stella-oduah-given-72-hour-ultimatum

Brimmie:

Mr. Melaye said the purchase of the vehicles was done in violation of various rules and laws guiding such high-level procurement by government officials, particularly the monetiazation policy of the federal government from which the minister was not exempt.

Among the plans, he said he will be in court next Tuesday to force the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to prosecute the Minister. In addition, a coalition of anti-corruption activists will picket the Aviation Ministry next week in an effort to force President Jonathan to remove her from office.

With reference to the cost of the vehicles, Mr. Melaye described them as “unconscionable,” recalling that the Speaker of the House of Representatives also purchased two Armored Mercedes Benz S-600 B7 grade armored cars a year ago for less than $800, 000.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria’s-minister-aviation-bmw-armored-car-scandal-anti-corruption-network-gives-stella-o

This same Melaye who was the Defender-in-Chief (DiC'k shocked) of his "friend" ex Speaker Etteh during her scandal and is yet to fulfill his responsibility as a father to the child he had with the yoruba actress is now STAGING drama protest on someone's removal for ALLEGED over-invoicing of vehicles
He normally should have no locus standi on such matters in the public space.
What irony!
Only possible in a country where the "leader of opposition" is someone whose bank account was confiscated for drug money laundering charges.

Are we a nation of law & order or are we uncivilised bush men who resort to jungle justice at the slightest provocation

It will be counter-productive allowing the Aviation minister to be hounded out of office for the misdemeanour of over-invoicing that is yet to be fully investigated by the competent government agencies and tried in the relevant court of law. There are OTHER ADEQUATE disciplinary measures that can be meted out against her IF/WHEN she is found guilty of the alleged misdemeanour.
Having allowed Prof. Nnaji, Prof. Grange to be chased out of office in similar circumstance such must not be allowed to happen anymore. It makes it difficult to get people into public office who are ready to do more than the usual ritual of simply sharing our national cake aka Niger Delta oil revenue.

Thankfully Dr. Adesina, the Agric minister weathered the storm when the circus on alleged phone scandal broke.
Why should the target always & only be on those who are showing signs of performing their duties despite the challenging circumstances of Abuja federal civil service

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by ChikezieU(m): 3:16am On Oct 24, 2013
yetunsbay: you do...ur word is awkward
Tell me what is it you did not understand which made it "awkward"
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by divinegiftmodel: 4:26am On Oct 24, 2013
yankyone: I tink its high tym we fight our cours....dino am behind u
Fought
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by dheaven: 4:52am On Oct 24, 2013
Its like Stella is doing well that is why he is having many supporters here.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by dheaven: 5:01am On Oct 24, 2013
shine eye: Talk about corruption..................OYO state bought KEKE and turn it to ambulance,is it how APC dogs want to rule nigeria? can keke carry medical staffs and equipment's,and still carry sick patience? pls take a good look

These Are the Newly Purchased Oyo state
Ambulance service grin
this one suppose make news headline on its own

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by camelus: 5:06am On Oct 24, 2013
OlowoB:

Why bring lagos matter into these issue? Why is dat d progress and happenings in lagos gives you sleeples nyts? U sound frustrated and sad. My brother u need Jesus in ur life. Jesus is the way, the truth and life.
Accept him 2day and ur life would get better. Pls pass these message 2 ur fellow frustrated peeps from the south east (since u started d whole tribal ish)
@ Ops,Lol ! the same way developments in the Aviation Ministry is giving u sleepless night.
Lets be straight in whatever we are doing though i do not support Corruption cos whoever that is found wanting should be made to face the wrath of the Law.
But i tell u selective justice that's all i can see cos LSL CBN Governor was exposed Sometime ago how comes Dino Melaye & Co kept mute over it.
For Nigeria to move forward Ethnic sentiment/Favouritism should be removed completely in all matters.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Mondayok: 5:14am On Oct 24, 2013
ASUU must suspend there strike now .
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Bee4real: 5:22am On Oct 24, 2013
MR.SANITY:

Bros, u got it all wrong, Datz should be his personal affairs and has nothing atall to do with this discuss pls.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:31am On Oct 24, 2013
Tolexander: mr man, free all tribal sentiments!

The stella Oduah issue is a national issue, dino melaye was a member of the house of representatives. Why just trying to drag melaye into the state's issue he is less concerned with other than living there?

Best aviation minister indeed!
Dino Melaye is from village my n he was unable to do anything meaningful both at d village level n also constituency level.
He should come n put his house in order n remove all d debris on our road in d villa all in d name of building a hotel.
He is just looking for a way to b relevant once again
Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by blaqoracle: 5:44am On Oct 24, 2013
gregg2: Stella remains the best minister of aviation in the last 20yrs.
She must stay. The gang up against her will fail.
itis very pathetic that the once almighty igbos of the 50's and 60's are now the senior houseboy to jonathan govt.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by Lumyboi(m): 5:45am On Oct 24, 2013
Emperor_007: Good for him.

They can't stop amusing me.

How many protest has he been able to stage, on the on-going broad day fraud being practice by Fashola and his ally LCC, in the name of Lekki Toll?

Who does he and his clique think they would deceive.

He should listen and listen well, Enugu International Airport has come to stay.

No one is too young to b an activist. Let's say e is playin his part. U can also play urs. D court is open for al. U can also challenge a process u r nt api abt. Even if u dnt get d rulin, its d noise n effect dt matas.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today by shaqoloye(m): 5:48am On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=PointB]

Which country? The one two tribes have bastardized over time, enthroning incompetence and corruption?
It indeed has never augur well with this country and it wont, when hardworking people like Barth Nnaji, etc are hounded out of office due to campaign of calumny such as this one orchestrated by the aviation cabal against Stella Odua.

Yes, with your attitude and that of the rest of your folks this nation has stagnated since the civil war. It's time to make or mar it completely. It is not about chopping, it is about improving. So far Stella has performed above average, and we patriotic citizens of the country will not stand aside, and watch you people, due to your envy, and pettiness, and downright hatred undermine the good work she is doing. So,

#Stella Stays[/quote

I wil nt say you are a paid lapdog bt ur comments in this trend shows u are n I dnt engage with lunaticz like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges / Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.