Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. (4450 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / I Think I Am Pregnant / Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Efemena_xy:

*** Rolls eyes ***

You don't mean that...

Efe,left me alone o!
This is not saga o!
*red flag*

(How I wish the two of u will be paired for d debate. Will so much lv it.
Two strong xters!
As for me,cheer leading and porting all d way!)
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by MMotimo: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
@OP,

I like your post. If more people knew what they were looking for before getting married, Naija marriages would be happier.

You should be proud of yourself for at least having some basic criteria. In the end, you may not achieve all but at least, if you settle or less, it would be with conscious thought so that you don't turn around later to complain she's not what you wanted.

If you can't stand for something, you are bound to fall for anything. No perfect spouse out there, you just have to decide which imperfection you can tolerate.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 25, 2013
TV welcome back smiley

But we are going to start our "fight" again cos I dont know what Ibadan has to do with this matter . . . or did I miss something tongue

You gave good advise and that is not to compromise on the essentials, however as you mentioned it doesnt always work out. When you place levels too high, you eventually fall for something lower when you cant get what you want and become desperate. I want to believe that you are of good husband quality. . yet look at what this woman missed because she was looking for the wrong thing. She didn't even give you a chance. If she had given you a chance to get to know you there would have been a possibility that she would have eventually liked the full package, so really she lost out in the end.

@poster there are two things to a person. The outer layer and the inner layer. The outer is physical appearance, profession etc and the inner is your actual character/integrity. I will even place ones religious activities on the outer layer cos many peoples hearts are not as committed to God as they like to show on the outside and what many people do behind closed doors . . . . . . .

You have made it very clear on what you want, but what do you bring to the table? Just like you. women who are worth something are looking for someone who has the right qualities and will make good husbands and fathers and they are not just looking at the outer layer too.

Are you the man? Take away the outer layer which everyone can see and look inwards. Do you like what you see? If not can anything be changed/tweaked for the better. As you are looking for Ms Right, so the ones that have something to offer too are looking for their own Mr Right. It takes two to tango and I pray that you will find your own wife and you will be her own husband. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by DEGREE2466(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2013
Hahahahahhaha

Mr. Dokita, i pity you. I pity you because the kind of MGBEKE you're gonna settle down with will be unimaginable.

I cant believe in this 21st century someone still reason the way you do.

As a matter of fact i am also a staunch CATHOLIC like you and i have story to tell you. My biological sister had this type of your catholic mentality when she was choosing her suitors. Her present husband did nothing but to show her his finger rosary when she ask him the church he attends. But do you know the sad goodnews today? This same man who wedded my sister in catholic church has turned to a full time propagator of THE LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL MINITRIES in less than a year of their marriage.

So brother i suggest you marry a girl who can accept to go to catholic because of you than a born catholic because any small problem can make her change her faith.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by RoyalRoy(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2013
DEGREE2466: Hahahahahhaha

Mr. Dokita, i pity you. But do you know the sad goodnews today? This same man who wedded my sister in catholic church has turned to a full time propagator of THE LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL MINITRIES in less than a year of their marriage

Lollllz....oro pesi je o....oro di hmmmm!!!
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2013
**Just passing by*
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by EfemenaXY: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2013
Definitive: As a way of introduction, I'm a medical doctor. I'm gainfully employed. I live and work in the largest city in West Africa.

I'm a practising christian and of the Roman Catholic extraction. Honestly, speaking very modestly, I'm averagely good looking - if not very handsome. I'm adroit at my professional responsibility and communicate pretty well in English language.

Ordinarily, I have no problems. But that's where the problem indeed is: I seem to have huge problems getting a good woman to settle down with.

Now I'm almost losing my mind. Women often complain that men are fake, are smokers, womanisers and all of that. Now here is one who doesn't drink, smoke, womanise or party. I can't even dance to modern nigerian hip-hop. I get on well with the old school music however. That'a where the issue is: I seem to be too definitive, too God-conscious, too Catholic or too 'rigid' to whatever is right and appropriate in the sight of both God and man.

I would love to meet a woman who has my orientation about life - as I'm nearly 30 and haven't simply met a Catholic lady or willing-to-be-Catholic lady who is willing to keep a sex-free definitive relationship which would lead to marriage. Often times, when I get to meet a lady who can speak and present herself in the society as good as I do, they come as proud, unchristian or warped mentalities. On the rare occasion when I thought I had met the woman I so badly prayed for, we couldn't work out because she was rigidly stuck to her pentecostal faith.

So I have come to appeal to all of you: Nairaland please help.

I'm in need of a beautiful lady for marriage. I'll prefer a hardworking professional with global horizon who can communicate in impeccable English and who is a Roman Catholic or is willing to become one before marriage.

I can be reached by replies here or by texts to 08036698683. My whatsapp # is 08156133790.

I'm genuine. I'm optimistic that there is a lady out there who shares my orientation.

Actually, I see nothing wrong with you've written up there or your requests. I even commend you for knowing exactly what it is you want from life and your future life partner.

Yes, as Catholic's we are encouraged to wed in the catholic church and to do this, your partner must be a baptised, holy communicant and confirmed in the Catholic church - or willing to undergo / receive those sacraments. When getting married, you're also under oath by promising to bring up your kids in the catholic faith, so I seriously get where you're coming from. We also believe that marriage is for life and don't encourage divorce. Divorce is not an option - that's why it just so important to get it right, right from the onset and your best chances of doing that are with someone who has the same beliefs and upholds the same values as you. So, nothing wrong with that - absolutely nothing.

As per your wanting someone who reads, speaks and writes and understands the English Language fluently, (impeccable English) good on you for that too. You are a medical doctor for Pete's sake, so why settle for some BB-wielding-half-baked graduate who can barely string two error-free sentences together? Or one who lacks individualism or her personal identity all in the bid to to become a Mrs? You come across as a gentleman whose got high standards, so don't do yourself an injustice by settling for less. Again, I see nothing wrong with that particular requirement of yours. Infact, if not for the failed educational system of our homeland churning out questionable 'graduates' in their thousands every year, this request of yours ought not to be an issue in the first place. (Even now, the almighty ASUU's on strike so it really does make you wonder what the future holds for its prospective graduates.)

Definitive:
Now I'm almost losing my mind. Women often complain that men are fake, are smokers, womanisers and all of that. Now here is one who doesn't drink, smoke, womanise or party. I can't even dance to modern nigerian hip-hop. I get on well with the old school music however. That'a where the issue is: I seem to be too definitive, too God-conscious, too Catholic or too 'rigid' to whatever is right and appropriate in the sight of both God and man.

You know, all of the highlighted bits get a very big tick from me. Again these are commendable traits, plus the added advantage that you get on well with old school music! smiley

And no, you don't sound or come across as being too definitive, too God-conscious, too Catholic or too rigid. You come across as a guy who respects his body and has got very high moral standards.

Additionally as a working professional, I see nothing wrong with you wanting a lady who can hold her own in her own field too. Only thing I'd like to ask you is this:

If you meet a lady who fits the bill, but her physical attributes are er...leave a lot to be desired, will you still consider such a person? Say for example, have you got issues with height? Assuming she's way below average height or she 'towers' over you. Will that be a problem? What if she isn't pretty? Will that be a no-go area for you as you'll rather have someone that would pass on 'beautiful' genes to your future offspring? Most men (even if they don't admit it openly), have a preference for busty ladies. What if yours isn't and rather, has got 'fried eggs' on her chest? Will that be a problem? Or, assuming the lady in question has got physical deformities (which could be anything) - would that also be an issue for you?

If your answers to the above questions are yes, then you need to take a step back and assess what your priorities are. Marriage is not all give-give or take-take but a meeting ground between giving and taking from / between the couple in question.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by kreamidiva(f): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2013
^^^^^ sound woman you are!
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by andyanders: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Op, I find it very difficult to believe you or take you as a good man the way you painted yourself.
Come to think of it, a man with such your good profile as a catholic, who claim to be a devoted one looking for a fellow catholic shouldn't be having problem coming across one yourself since you are a born catholic from birth.
If you are here soliciting for a good catholic, I can state here that your character should be questionable.
My reasons. A true catholic with a sound background like yours, who grew up within a catholic family, should have by now seen a true faithful lady with your kind of needs.
A true catholic whom you claim to be, should have by now known the true steps and directions to have followed either by asking your direct parents to source for a lady with the qualities you want from your catholic mission or even asking your close relations to help in getting a good lady within the catholic family.
A good catholic as you claimed to be should also have access to your inner catholic family members for them to have known that a man with your kind of profession should have a sister from within as a wife and they should be in a position to introduce one to you.
Op, remember that catholic churches are one of the largest gathering of christian family and as a true member you claim to be, you should not have any problem getting a true wife from there.
Having stated the above,I will deduce that your inability to see any good lady from all catholic family in which you grew up, goes to show that you are either not a faithful member or you have a questionable character.
Coming through this medium to seek for a true woman goes to show that either you have a hidden agenda or you are a very bad man that no woman wants to stay or spend their lives with.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2013
@Efemena. . . What makes you think he will have to reassess his priorities if he wants someone beautiful? For some people, physical attribute is their top priority. And the poster already stated that it is one of his.

I've come to understand that different things matter to different people. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to selecting one's partner. I met an 85 year old lady, who had been married for 60years and counting, we got talking about marriage stuff and she revealed to me that what made her marry her hubby was because of his Handwritting! She said that was her top priority and she had a thing for men with good handwrittings. Now, as trivial and foolish as this might sound, they are married and happy for over 60yrs now.

So, if the poster wants a gorgeous lady, I see nothing wrong with that. Only he has to keep searching. If in the end, he decides to settle for less, that will be his decision and he will have to live with it.
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by EfemenaXY: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Phema: @Efemena. . . What makes you think he will have to reassess his priorities if he wants someone beautiful? For some people, physical attribute is their top priority. And the poster already stated that it is one of his.

I've come to understand that different things matter to different people. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to selecting one's partner. I met an 85 year old lady, who had been married for 60years and counting, we got talking about marriage stuff and she revealed to me that what made her marry her hubby was because of his Handwritting! She said that was her top priority and she had a thing for men with good handwrittings. Now, as trivial and foolish as this might sound, they are married and happy for over 60yrs now.

So, if the poster wants a gorgeous lady, I see nothing wrong with that. Only he has to keep searching. If in the end, he decides to settle for less, that will be his decision and he will have to live with it.

The way I read it, religious orientation (Catholicism), Education, Career prospects, values upheld and overall achievements in life are his top priorities in the order I've listed. He mentioned beauty in passing as per, he's looking for a beautiful woman - which is an ambiguous statement open to different forms of interpretation. Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder and for all you know, @OP could have been referencing inner beauty as opposed to the exterior. He certainly didn't go into detail on that one. That's why I asked him very specific questions regarding physical attributes for which 'beauty' was simply one of what I listed / outlined to him.

Sometimes, what you seek might be right in front of you. Other times, you need to be realistic with your expectations of life. No one is born perfect and if he decides to go for a looooooooooooooooong list of attributes, well it's his call and his decision to keep on searching till he finds Ms. Perfect. Bear in mind though that the way some ladies of marriageable ages remain spinsters for long and well past their 30s and into their 40s, the same can happen to a man with too stringent a list to be ticked off.

I rarely agree with TV01 but he made some very valid comments about lost opportunity where he was concerned. CC also touched on some important points too which @OP will do well to bear in mind while searching.

If physical beauty as you put it is his top priority (which I doubt anyway), then he's welcome to keep searching for that. I however believe he's a lot more intelligent than that and is a person who looks to see what's within as opposed to an outer, glitzy cover with no substance.

Now that's my take on this.
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Definitive(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
andyanders: Op, I find it very difficult to believe you or take you as a good man the way you painted yourself.
Come to think of it, a man with such your good profile as a catholic, who claim to be a devoted one looking for a fellow catholic shouldn't be having problem coming across one yourself since you are a born catholic from birth.
If you are here soliciting for a good catholic, I can state here that your character should be questionable.
My reasons. A true catholic with a sound background like yours, who grew up within a catholic family, should have by now seen a true faithful lady with your kind of needs.
A true catholic whom you claim to be, should have by now known the true steps and directions to have followed either by asking your direct parents to source for a lady with the qualities you want from your catholic mission or even asking your close relations to help in getting a good lady within the catholic family.
A good catholic as you claimed to be should also have access to your inner catholic family members for them to have known that a man with your kind of profession should have a sister from within as a wife and they should be in a position to introduce one to you.
Op, remember that catholic churches are one of the largest gathering of christian family and as a true member you claim to be, you should not have any problem getting a true wife from there.
Having stated the above,I will deduce that your inability to see any good lady from all catholic family in which you grew up, goes to show that you are either not a faithful member or you have a questionable character.
Coming through this medium to seek for a true woman goes to show that either you have a hidden agenda or you are a very bad man that no woman wants to stay or spend their lives with.

andy, pls calm down. Don't overstretch your imaginations. I assumed that my replies yesterday would have satisfied you and others with your kind of mindset. I'm obviously mistaken.

Ma'am, I'm not getting married tomorrow morning. Even if the lady were Obama's daughter. I'll date whoever I meet for a minimum of 12months before walking down the aisle. There is no desperation or rush. I'm only planning early and writing out my priorities in women.

I've lost very close pals in the past. I wouldn't want to lose a relationship any further especially on matters as this.

@TV01, Efemana and Phema: God bless you guys really good. You indeed understand the situation at play here.

Everyone seems to be thinking that I must have dozens of 'offers' now. It really isn't so. Not much has changed and I'm still as single as when I first wrote this initially.

To andy who sounds a little mischievious, I was cyon parish president, nominated for nfcs executive office in the university, my dad is knighted... I can go on and on...

All of that doesn't give a man a wife. It can make girls available, it doesn't however guarantee one gets that lady who fits snugly. Indeed, the best compatibilities are those with as many similarities as are contrasting differences. I hold fastidiously to the saying 'In love, the first thing one appreciates are the similarities; thereafter you RESPECT your differences.'

If 'arrangee' marriages, as was contracted for my greatgrandparents is what you are pooh-poohing me over, you can go to town with your ideation. I would lose no more sweat trying to convince U.

Finally, @Efemana, beauty is important. But like your rightly posited, it is only in the eye of the beholder and is largely ephemeral. I see x-rays of the head frequently and I know that physical beauty is usually overrated. Of course that's aside the fact that 90 percent of our women lose those shapes, curves, make-up and other attractions after as early as their first baby.

Carriage, elegance and composure are qualities I value ahead of 'beauty.'

1 Like

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by EfemenaXY: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Definitive:
Finally, @Efemana, beauty is important. But like your rightly posited, it is only in the eye of the beholder and is largely ephemeral. I see x-rays of the head frequently and I know that physical beauty is usually overrated. Of course that's aside the fact that 90 percent of our women lose those shapes, curves, make-up and other attractions after as early as their first baby.

Carriage, elegance and composure are qualities I value ahead of 'beauty.'

You still haven't answered the question I asked you which was:

Efemena_xy:
If you meet a lady who fits the bill, but her physical attributes are er...leave a lot to be desired, will you still consider such a person? Say for example, have you got issues with height? Assuming she's way below average height or she 'towers' over you. Will that be a problem? What if she isn't pretty? Will that be a no-go area for you as you'll rather have someone that would pass on 'beautiful' genes to your future offspring? Most men (even if they don't admit it openly), have a preference for busty ladies. What if yours isn't and rather, has got 'fried eggs' on her chest? Will that be a problem? Or, assuming the lady in question has got physical deformities (which could be anything) - would that also be an issue for you?

Would you still go ahead? Yes or No?
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by soulglo: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
The problem is that you think that you have no issues. You think the issues are with all the women you have come across. I am not asking you to lower your standards. I am asking you to get real.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Definitive(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Efemena: I would. What matters is the inner person.

@soulglo: I've dated less than 8ppl in all of my life. I'm very relunctant at making commitments - because when I do, I give in everything. Sadly, I lost 2 of that very few, my last 2 really - in friendships that lasted about 3 years in combined total - to the RC matter.

That said, pls don't rush to castigate. I keep trying to reply messages here so that I'm not misconstrued.
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by EfemenaXY: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Definitive: @Efemena: I would. What matters is the inner person.

Well said.

I hope you meet her soon - your other half. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by TV01(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
...I've started so I'll finish.

Definitive, if you are a truly faithful to God, please believe your "situation" is not like that of others.

If I had met my wife a year earlier, I may well have missed it. I had lot's of notions I needed to be disabused of, prejudices I needed to let go of, as well as insights I needed to glean and wisdom I needed to acquire. The timing has to be right, the person has to ready, you just have to be righteous.

God is working with you to this end. Just be patient and trusting. Prayerful, watchful and humble. I could never have seen the end from the beginning, but when God finished His work, it all became clear. Those who do not believe as you do have to engineer their own ends. And it's not that this approach cannot pay some dividends, but who will be your guarantor, who will stand surety? Please be careful from whom you solicit and take advice.

He is the God of all comfort and all consolation. I have passed through so I can share with you. Not that I'm a Catholic or any other denomination, but I am, and speak to you as one, who over and above labels truly believes. If so, you do not need to hear anymore or say anymore. Not just Guarantor, not only Surety, but also Justifier.

I have spoken. Off to swing some kettles jor...

TV

1 Like

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Definitive(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2013
TV01: ...I've started so I'll finish.

Definitive, if you are a truly faithful to God, please believe your "situation" is not like that of others.

If I had met my wife a year earlier, I may well have missed it. I had lot's of notions I needed to be disabused of, prejudices I needed to let go of, as well as insights I needed to glean and wisdom I needed to acquire. The timing has to be right, the person has to ready, you just have to be righteous.

God is working with you to this end. Just be patient and trusting. Prayerful, watchful and humble. I could never have seen the end from the beginning, but when God finished His work, it all became clear. Those who do not believe as you do have to engineer their own ends. And it's not that this approach cannot pay some dividends, but who will be your guarantor, who will stand surety? Please be careful from whom you solicit and take advice.

He is the God of all comfort and all consolation. I have passed through so I can share with you. Not that I'm a Catholic or any other denomination, but I am, and speak to you as one, who over and above labels truly believes. If so, you do not need to hear anymore or say anymore. Not just Guarantor, not only Surety, but also Justifier.

I have spoken. Off to swing some kettles jor...

TV

Bless you Sire! Waa sheere egbon mi! *May God bless your endeavours*

Baba Mimo a tun ile ati ona e she. Ona e a la. Adura re a gba. Emi Mimo a da'abo bo e. Inu re a dun, ayo re a kun. Iro ayo laa ma gbo ninu ile re!

*When I really have to bless someone from the deepest depths of my heart, inspite of English being my first language, it simply comes in Yoruba. I hope U could read all of that. They are prayers and blessings for U and your family.

At the moment, I'm making some wonderful friends and meeting some truly awesome souls. I'm not in a big hurry at it were. Friendship is it - every other thing can exude as effluents of a solid friendship!

Tv, efemana, madamchima and the rest of U all have been fabulous. I pray for all of you today:

When you call, the Heavens would hear...

Before you ask, the Father Himself would attend to your every need...

May you find peace and favour every where you turn...

May you never feel isolated, marooned or beleaguered...

At the end of time, may you be reunited with the Lord in His Glory and Sovereign Majesty.

Once again, God bless every one of you! This experience for me has been breath-taking and I'm so grateful for every one of your comments.. Ese, Nagode, Imela, Merci!
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2013
OP, Change your church. Go to bigger Catholic Church.

If you stay in lagos, stop going to Catholic Churches in Mushin, ajegunle, etc. go to Catholic Churches in VI, Ikoyi etc. I hope you understand, you will likely meet those in your standard.

As you don write wetin you want, I'm just helping you achieve it.
Nairalanders fear them o tongue.

They might not be what they say they are. Go to posh Catholic Churches. Ask the parish priest to help you too. Even if it takes your 2 hrs to get there.

Good luck
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Kanwulia: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Not my kind of man. . . kiss

I DON'T KNOW YOU. . .SO NOTHING PERSONAL HERE! kiss

Reasons:
A Catholic. . .(spiritually-allergic to CATHOLICS. . .MY MOM IS ONE. . . MY HUSBAND IS ONE, so, I know them well. . . .THEY DARE NOT BRING THAT SHYTE NEAR ME. . .AND I LET THEM BE TOO)
A medical doctor. . .(I WORK WITH MANY. . .NEVER DATED ONE! Reason: the poorest of socialization skills)
A sex-free advocate that wants marriage. . .(a most DEFINITIVE PRUDE)
A Nigerian man with no successful 'DATING HISTORY'. . .EVEN FROM SECONDARY SCHOOL OR UNIVERSITY (? CLOSET BISEXXXXUAL)
A THIRTY YEAR-OLD FRIGID BLOKOS? shocked(ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE WITH WOMEN WHO ARE ABSOLUTELY EMOTIONAL CREATURES)

Dude, you are not real.
I will NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO ANY WOMAN I KNOW. . . YOU ARE THE MOST SUMPTUOUS RECIPE FOR FAILURE IN ANY LEVEL OF RELATIONSHIP!!!

DO NOT GET A DOG!. . .WOMEN FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FROM THIS DUDE. . .UNLESS YOU ARE ON A EMOTIONAL DEATH-WISH! kiss
You need to join a SEMINARY. . . DATING OR MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR YOU! kiss YOU ARE DOOMED TO FAIL!!!! kiss

Damn! I am good at reading people. . . MY GREATEST STRENGTH IS SOCIO-PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILING!

I should go work for OLIVIA POPE! cool

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Definitive(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kanwulia: Not my kind of man. . . kiss

I DON'T KNOW YOU. . .SO NOTHING PERSONAL HERE! kiss

Reasons:
A Catholic. . .(spiritually-allergic to CATHOLICS. . .MY MOM IS ONE. . . MY HUSBAND IS ONE, so, I know them well. . . .THEY DARE NOT BRING THAT SHYTE NEAR ME. . .AND I LET THEM BE TOO)
A medical doctor. . .(I WORK WITH MANY. . .NEVER DATED ONE! Reason: the poorest of socialization skills)
A sex-free advocate that wants marriage. . .(a most DEFINITIVE PRUDE)
A Nigerian man with no successful 'DATING HISTORY'. . .EVEN FROM SECONDARY SCHOOL OR UNIVERSITY (? CLOSET BISEXXXXUAL)
A THIRTY YEAR-OLD FRIGID BLOKOS? shocked(ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE WITH WOMEN WHO ARE ABSOLUTELY EMOTIONAL CREATURES)

Dude, you are not real.
I will NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO ANY WOMAN I KNOW. . . YOU ARE THE MOST SUMPTUOUS RECIPE FOR FAILURE IN ANY LEVEL OF RELATIONSHIP!!!

DO NOT GET A DOG!. . .WOMEN FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FROM THIS DUDE. . .UNLESS YOU ARE ON A EMOTIONAL DEATH-WISH! kiss
You need to join a SEMINARY. . . DATING OR MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR YOU! kiss YOU ARE DOOMED TO FAIL!!!! kiss

Damn! I am good at reading people. . . MY GREATEST STRENGTH IS SOCIO-PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILING!

I should go work for OLIVIA POPE! cool

Kanwulia, you've assumed too many things. You've generalised too broadly. You've asserted only too unfortunately. Finally, you've arrogated too much to yourself.

I've got no words for you ma'am!
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Winneygirl(f): 6:33am On Oct 27, 2013
Definitive:

Kanwulia, you've assumed too many things. You've generalised too broadly. You've asserted only too unfortunately. Finally, you've arrogated too much to yourself.

This is part of the 'impeccable English' being talked about.
Interesting!
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2013
Winneygirl:
Interesting!

grin grin
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Kanwulia: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2013
Definitive:

Good! I have 2 men in my life. You gat no woman. No wonder! wink

I can arrogate plus ABROGATE as I damn well please. You ask for opinions, you gat mine. DEAL WITH IT. Na you carry your wahala come, I nor fain you sir!

Back to topic.
No more words TO YOU.
Goodluck. kiss
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2013
Winneygirl:
Interesting!
Yessoo!!!!
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by baby124: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2013
Rotflmao. This guy means business. Any girl that approaches him with less than perfect attributes is in trouble. This ITK type will correct all your English mistakes, comma, use of wrong words. Phew! OP you know what you need? You need to loosen up a lot. I wonder how you are a doctor with such a rigid mentality. I would think the diversity of medicine and new heights it reaches everyday will make you a bit less rigid. Kanwulia is right in that doctors can sometimes make the worst relationships. Typically self absorbed with a small god complex plus mostly antisocial. I support chili sauce to change the church you attend. I also advice strongly against looking for love on line. That girl calling you may be an armed robber, kidnapper or something you do t ever want to marry. You have already told us here what you want and how long it will take. Any desperado can pretend for 12months. When you meet a woman in the future, resist the need to use your big words and impeccable English. Resist telling her you are looking for a wife. Resist telling her how awesome you are and what you do till you get to know her. You seem a little arrogant and self absorbed. I recommend you date a wild girl to loosen up. You need excitement and adventure in your life before settling with what you think you want. Nothing wrong with wanting a catholic girl and they are there with these attributes. However this is 2013, no one will want to marry a man that will put you in a strait jacket everyday. You need to losen up.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2013
Baby123, muah for that post!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by EfemenaXY: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2013
baby_123: Rotflmao. This guy means business. Any girl that approaches him with less than perfect attributes is in trouble. This ITK type will correct all your English mistakes, comma, use of wrong words. Phew! OP you know what you need? You need to loosen up a lot. I wonder how you are a doctor with such a rigid mentality. I would think the diversity of medicine and new heights it reaches everyday will make you a bit less rigid. Kanwulia is right in that doctors can sometimes make the worst relationships. Typically self absorbed with a small god complex plus mostly antisocial. I support chili sauce to change the church you attend. I also advice strongly against looking for love on line. That girl calling you may be an armed robber, kidnapper or something you do t ever want to marry. You have already told us here what you want and how long it will take. Any desperado can pretend for 12months. When you meet a woman in the future, resist the need to use your big words and impeccable English. Resist telling her you are looking for a wife. Resist telling her how awesome you are and what you do till you get to know her. You seem a little arrogant and self absorbed. I recommend you date a wild girl to loosen up. You need excitement and adventure in your life before settling with what you think you want. Nothing wrong with wanting a catholic girl and they are there with these attributes. However this is 2013, no one will want to marry a man that will put you in a strait jacket everyday. You need to losen up.

Actually, everything he's said abi his requirements are on point.

The only thing I have a gripe with is the no sex before marriage - Aye, cannae work with moi, even though I'm Catholic! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by clever5680: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2013
andyanders:

My sister well spoken, I even pity the woman that would end up marrying this so called acclaimed Dr, who wants a woman he wants to control.
Unless a woman who wants to pretend and get involved to marry him and later bring out her hidden character.
With what this so called Dr who cannot differentiate between good and bad, I pity the woman who wants to get herself enslaved with such a man.
No two perfect individuals on the face of this earth. Both of you must be able to understudy yourselves and also learn to tolerate each other and too, learn to know the difference between dating, courtship and marriage.
Nature grants d malefolk d pleasure of choice. Allow him to make his, there a 'like' woman 4 every man
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Definitive(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2013
See me see yawa o. Okay, I hail all of una o.

Kanwulia yabbed me unfairly. I kon arrange am say I no go reply am. I only dropped 4 short sentences - the shortest of all my replies here.

Na im Baby get con take carry am reach anoda level. Baby123 dearie, I'm a box of humour on my day o. English, yoruba, pidgin and all that goes just fine with me!

I'm indeed not as rigid as it seems here o - and I've tried hard to explain that severally here. I have written in english, yoruba and pidgin too. I've won class awards in the past for being the most homorous dude, shey U get... Indeed, I'm not straitjacketed - and I'm not being unneccesarily defensive with that point. The gist is this: I came to NL and wrote my classical criteria. Of course, some juggling would be done along the line when I meet the woman naw... I 'kuku' can't create a robot with all that specs and marry her, na human being I go carry marry naw...

In introducing myself here, I simply had to write my primary orientation. It doesn't mean there wouldn't be the place of compromise as we get along - only that certain things wouldn't be compromised at all. I might not have a Queen Elizabeth english spewing damsel, but I also wouldn't settle for a Dame Patie*ce Jona of some sort, U get...

Kanwu, I'll not honour you by getting into a roforofo with U. I've had good women in my life - only that I haven't decided on who to marry just yet. I'm not 30 - I'm indeed in my mid 20s ma'am. I don't describe the religious affiliation of members of my family as 'shyte' and I respect my fellow men. Calm down ma, don't burst an artery!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by EfemenaXY: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2013
^^ You keep typing english. It should be English with a capital letter, not english. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce / My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son / Peanut Flour Coating Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.