Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. (4441 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / I Think I Am Pregnant / Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by DBestDoc(f): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Definitive: As a way of introduction, I'm a medical doctor. I'm gainfully employed. I live and work in the largest city in West Africa.

I'm a practising christian and of the Roman Catholic extraction. Honestly, speaking very modestly, I'm averagely good looking - if not very handsome. I'm adroit at my professional responsibility and communicate pretty well in English language.

Ordinarily, I have no problems. But that's where the problem indeed is: I seem to have huge problems getting a good woman to settle down with.

Now I'm almost losing my mind. Women often complain that men are fake, are smokers, womanisers and all of that. Now here is one who doesn't drink, smoke, womanise or party. I can't even dance to modern nigerian hip-hop. I get on well with the old school music however. That'a where the issue is: I seem to be too definitive, too God-conscious, too Catholic or too 'rigid' to whatever is right and appropriate in the sight of both God and man.

I would love to meet a woman who has my orientation about life - as I'm nearly 30 and haven't simply met a Catholic lady or willing-to-be-Catholic lady who is willing to keep a sex-free definitive relationship which would lead to marriage. Often times, when I get to meet a lady who can speak and present herself in the society as good as I do, they come as proud, unchristian or warped mentalities. On the rare occasion when I thought I had met the woman I so badly prayed for, we couldn't work out because she was rigidly stuck to her pentecostal faith.

So I have come to appeal to all of you: Nairaland please help.

I'm in need of a beautiful lady for marriage. I'll prefer a hardworking professional with global horizon who can communicate in impeccable English and who is a Roman Catholic or is willing to become one before marriage.

I can be reached by replies here or by texts to 08036698683. My whatsapp # is 08156133790.

I'm genuine. I'm optimistic that there is a lady out there who shares my orientation.

This is one of the reasons i can't have anything serious with a Doctor, i would rather end up with a carpenter on the street. The bolded parts of your post reveals a lot about you and alota male Doctors in Nigeria(80% of them) have such annoying mentality. angry angry

You said/think you don't have any problems(from your post).You are barely 30,yet you've dated close to EIGHT persons(from your post),What does that tell you of yourself?

Seriously, HUMILITY is a VIRTUE.

Things can only become better the moment you stop seeing yourself as Mr. Impeccable. Do an inward search and discover the problem, i still believe most women can give up anything to be with a good man,your case is not as extreme as a Muslim wanting a Christian,it's still within the christiandom and changing from whichever denomination to another shouldnt have been too difficult a task for those your 7 exes. I still think you have serious attitude issues(i'm sorry if i come across as judgemental).Stop expecting everybody to be smart just because you are and stop seeing yourself as a saint better than everyone else because you are certainly not. People are different and will always be different.

If you couldn't make something out of your relationships so far, there is no guarantee that the next woman you meet online is gonna be better.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Definitive(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ You keep typing english. It should be English with a capital letter, not english. lipsrsealed

I might have begun that word with the lower case 'e' a few times, but Sir, I haven't done that all the time here. I have clearly capitalised the 'e' on occasions here.

This indeed ain't a language classroom. You've been a good man all along Efe, don't do something odd.

We should express ourselves freely. That's what '(sic)' was created for.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by vivianc(f): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
*Reads through the posts and thinking out loud* The typical "good guy?" nah, not my kind. So boring..............

@op: you need the typical "good girl." Good luck with that.
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by soulglo: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
Definitive I don't think you are a bad person but there are just some things that you will only truly get with age. I don't think you are ready to get married. Maybe wait a little bit longer. You don't want to ruin anyone's life neither do you want to give yourself a life time of regret. It doesn't hurt to wait a little longer abeg. If you choose to ignore what I have said please make sure you do the pre cana (I think that's what you Catholics call it). Maybe even do it three times grin . Also do professional premarital counselling. Good luck.
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by StateOfMind: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Very interesting thread. I have enjoyed everyone's post on this thread. smiley
Re: I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. by Tgirl4real(f): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
OP request thread to be locked.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3)

Help. My Nigerian Boyfriend's Mother Hates Me Because I'm Not Nigerian? / Newlywed Husband Living In Wife's Parents' House / She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.