Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani (7498 Views)

Orji Uzor-Kalu Patronizes Akara Sellers (Photos) / Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari / President Dumps National Conference Report –source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
ndu_chucks:

But subjecting the output of the conference to ratification by NASS is exactly GEJ's chosen path. Are you a learner?
the president is only being 'constitutional' (dont ask me to explain that cos i cant) and avoiding heating up da polity. He knows what he is doing,he has set up the pace n has left the rest to us and we know that....if he had said d confab is SOVEREIGN we alllll know what would be going on right now in da north..(u guys were d 1st to,as usual,give conditions,that d conference mustnt be sovereign)read betwn d lines to whos da learner betwn u n me.......but make no mistake,that conference n its outcome is gonna be SOVEREIGN n nobodyss givin a damn what any tribe,section or people think or do about it..its either something foundationally positive is done to this nation or its split time

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by DerideGull(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
I could not agree more with Shehu Sani in some instances of his reckless postulations. Equally, I have maintained that NC without S to the equation is a ridiculous waste of time. As far as I am concerned, the endpoint to achieving nation state is battlefield.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by frakdon(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
noblezone: Dear Mr. Sani,

It does not matter where the report ends up!

What matters to some of us now is how Nigeria (a lie and a fraud created by the greedy colonial bullies) ends up!

I am currently occupied with some more serious issues like the

Capital city of Biafra
The value of the Biafran Pound
How to handle infiltration of the Jihardists into our nation
Bilateral trades with Niger Delta Republic
etc.

If I were you, you should concern yourself with how you are to handle the excesses of the Jihardists after we are gone!

Is that what o mba told u last night
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Alxmyr(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Well first, Mr. Sanni had just told us what he will do with his own copy of the report if he ever get one.
Secondly, it is amazing how some of these double faced activists think. Will electing "a credible leader that will tackle corruption" address the issue of indigenization and citizenship rights?
Will it solve the problem of resources control and exploitation, which made it impossible for somebody in Agbabu to exploit the God given bitumen in his backyard without collecting a paper from a government in Abuja that has no interest in developing the resources?
Will it solve the issue of state police?
Will it address the fact that our brothers in the South spend billions of Naira on alcohol, thereby paying indirect tax to Federation account, the money is shared amongst the states. While our brothers from the North ban the same alcohol in their state, but will not reject revenue and tax paid on same alcohol.
Will it address the issue of zoning, federal character and other lopsided issue that tend to confer advantage on one ethnic nationality than the other?
Will it in anyway answer the question of resource control? If Ajanaku can go to his farmland and harvest cocoa and sell as he wishes, why can't Tonye go to his backyard and scoop crude oil and sell as he wishes?
If Emeka can claim his great-grandfather's land in Awka, why can't Adamu claim his grandfather's land in Wuse?

:::::We must talk. Now is the time. Funny enough same Sanni will be amongst the people that will carry placard to press for implementation of the report as they did during Uwais Committee report::::::

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by swedbase(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Sometimes i wonder at the gullibility of some of my brothers! sad

This is the same gullibility exhibited by the likes of Zik and Ironsi that allowed us to be taken advantage of in this country......we've still got a lot to learn about surviving in this jungle of a country!

Are you even sure he/she is one of us, He/she might be an imposter you know? An ofe manu person can claim to be one of us in times like this
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by amakenny: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yes, conference report shall end up with akara sellers if conference resolutions are taken to National Assembly for ratification - as revealed by President Jonathan. Best conference system: If, for example, people of Group A want fiscal federalism, or Confederaton, or Sharia-ruled govt, the people of Group A must be allowed to have it - no seeking for approval from another group or in the NASS.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by tpia5: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
akara is a nice food, nothing wrong with paper being used to wrap it.

abi anyone has another suggestion on what to wrap akara with?

If the national conference report is unintelligible to virtually everyone on the planet, then at least it will be put to good use by the akara sellers.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Olumeme: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
There's nothing to talk about in the conference!
Law is not our problem in nigeria, lawlessness is!
What we should b talking about is how to stop corruption and channel our money to infrastructural developments, that when people in the villages will feel d touch of government, there'll b abundant social amenities for all to enjoy!
Ohh, afta the conference will jonathan and all the senators + governors return all the money they'll stolen? Will it change d corrupt minds of the people? Will it return d N250m vehicle bought by a minister?
Will it provide employment for us all? Definately No, then what r we talking about?
The politicians will likely b d ones who'll choose the representatives and not me and u! Those we elected at d national assembly, are they doing what dey should!
Abeg, national conference is a waste of time and resources, NO MORE NO LESS
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Amalaaba: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
ochukoccna:
The meat of his arguments
But sadly Nigerians don't think embarassed embarassed

Thank you my brother; may God bless you.
With thinking people like you, Nigeria is still hopeful.

As for those who are praying for break-up of the country, be prepared for an un-ending wars as the region that may suffer most would not be in the North. Southerners for example have more solid investments all around Nigeria than Northerners.
As an example, I can tell you that the hatred that subsist among the ethnic groups in Rivers alone is enough to cause a 100 years civil war.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
From his election as a governor, to vice president and president has always been a surprise to Nigerians.... Believe it or not.. NC and its aftermath is gonna be just another surprise for Nigerians. Courtesy Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by almondinte: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
I think we should all be realistic whenever we have an opportunity to speak. Nigeria as a country is not working, leadership and followership have failed this country. I think splitting up is a good option. People are really suffering in this country and we re still acting like dindinrin and mumu. Infact all of us are proper MUMU

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Sant1m: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
bitter but the truth, i want us to talk but jonah does not ve the guts to see it true, somebody tell jonah that in maybe a decade from now he will regret that he did not effect a genuine change in nigeria in favour of his people. After him it will take 32 yrs for a minority to be considered again. This is his opportunity to weaken the presidency in favour of strong regions, the abolition of state of origin in favour of place of residence among other reform, "jonah shine you eyes and write your name in gold"

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by dinggle: 12:23am On Oct 25, 2013
It is wrong for aboki to degrade honest and hardworking Akara sellers! who have never been part of corruption and coup.

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by blaqoracle: 2:08am On Oct 25, 2013
re@lchange:
aboki is scared stiff of this conference!
Amalaaba:

Thank you my brother; may God bless you.
With thinking people like you, Nigeria is still hopeful.

As for those who are praying for break-up of the country, be prepared for an un-ending wars as the region that may suffer most would not be in the North. Southerners for example have more solid investments all around Nigeria than Northerners.
As an example, I can tell you that the hatred that subsist among the ethnic groups in Rivers alone is enough to cause a 100 years civil war.
re@lchange:
aboki is scared stiff of this conference!
breakup of nigeria is going to be like jesus is coming soon.jesus will never come again;nigeria will never breakup
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by blaqoracle: 2:28am On Oct 25, 2013
wake up my friend,what do you think?even if the conference manages to hold,it will be subjected to a referedum, the north with their majority factor will still be able to kill it just the way they have killed the pib. you van continue to masturbate your ego with the impression that there is core north separate from the middle belt, if you not proud of your south status, the average north is very proud of their north status. for once,the children of south east should be objective,rational and concessionary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Ugandan Women Are Being Tortured, Raped & Humiliated Without Help In Mid / President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus / Fowler , Osinbanjo Out! Cabal Moves To Cage Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.