Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani (7533 Views)

Orji Uzor-Kalu Patronizes Akara Sellers (Photos) / Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari / President Dumps National Conference Report –source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Brymo: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2013
mallam shehu go n sit dw.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by xclusive43(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2013
This is quite very objective
even though it's undoubtedly a bitter truth
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by LajaLaba: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Shehu Sani, is that not a Hausa name ? What did you expect from a cattle who provides NOTHING to Nigeria's trust fund ?
How dare u?u are not even half a man Shehu Sani is.....Tell me again who are u?
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by boladez(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2013
I think the Orosanye report and Ribadu reports should be implemented so that we know this Govt has the capacity to implement and push through the results of the National Dialogue.

My opinion is that this Government that cannot push through the PIB is not in a position implement the outcomes of the national dialogue. Lets not waste women and make Nigerians pay by way of Subsidy removal in January 2014
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Sajio(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2013
Wsdm:
Mind you that by all indexes, the 'abokis' have the majority and louder voice to squash any senseless policies of any regime.
They are are agitating for a sovereign national conference who's report is binding on everyone while Jonathan is agitating for a national conference who's report is subject to ratification by the president and the bribe seeking/taking assembly members. Who then is afraid of the talk?
... U see the problem? How are the Aboki majority?? Wayo people!! Well for all I knw, d aboki majority is political!! And not until d system is balanced..... Nigeria will remain dsame or better still worst than it is now!
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by ettybaba(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by busymouth: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2013

There we go playing the ethnic card again....Shehu Sani is not the only one who has expressed this fear...well thinking progressives from the southern part of the country have also expressed such fear...wetin bring aboki enter this matter now..?
There we go playing the ethnic card again....Shehu Sani is not the only one who has expressed this fear...well thinking progressives from the southern part of the country have also expressed such fear...wetin bring aboki enter this matter now..?
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by IGBOSON1: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2013
ndu_chucks:

There is currently an ongoing constitutional amendment process which is yet to play out to its conclusion. What is the point of this conference commissioned by GEJ if not a distraction? The President has told his conference nominees that whatever solution they profer must stengthen the nation, i.e. the entity Nigeria.

It is clear that most of the people calling for a 'sovereign national conference' are calling for a conference to determine how the country will be broken up. FYI: the splitting up of the country would be suicidal to GEJ and all the power brokers in Nigeria. Anyone who believes that these same power brokers will cnvene a SNC, needs to have his/her head examined. Its not going to happen.

I'm afraid you people will continue to live in slavery until you throw them out by force. Think Arab Spring.

^^^Of course using the charade that's the on-going national assembly constitutional amendment to address subsisting intractable national issues sits well with you......i didn't expect anything different!

What happened to the demand of the South East for balancing of geo-political zones by having an equal number of states per zone? I'll tell you what happened.......it was shot down by the north using their numerical advantage in the useless national assembly; this is just one example of how ineffective that constitutional amendment process is!

Anyone can see you guys are comfortable with the status-quo; as this is the only way your 'position' can be protected!
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2013
Promhize: As a brother said in the other thread grin
What do expect from a lineage where males squat to wee

Cattle rearers think they have an opinion
look at this pigfuckkerr also talking. *spits*
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by omenka(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2013
The critical question Nigerians should be asking is, what has been the outcome of the numerous submissions made by the various committees set up by this same government since 2009??

Show me one of such committees whose report has been acted upon then I'd see the necessity of this charade, but until then, I don't see its use.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by IGBOSON1: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2013
chucky234: I quite agree with the aboki, national dialogue is not the solution to our problem as a nation.
Every zone or ethnicity will to elect or two people to represent her interest in the Confab the same way people were elected into the senate and house of rep with nothing to show for.
Our problem is corruption, take out corruption and everything will fall in place.
As long as those corrupt insatiable clueless goons masqurading as politicians are still in power then the proposed National Conference is a total waste of time, that GEJ is unfit to rule Nigeria is an open secret.

^^^Sometimes i wonder at the gullibility of some of my brothers! sad

This is the same gullibility exhibited by the likes of Zik and Ironsi that allowed us to be taken advantage of in this country......we've still got a lot to learn about surviving in this jungle of a country!

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by spenpe: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2013
b4 na wen it will go to d assembly. jst a futile effort
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Donrissy(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2013
Just as buhari's hoax to become the president will end up in oblivion....ISI EWU

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by teskyg: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Shehu Sani ,the Boko Haram Mouth Piece?
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by abacus(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2013
Sis Stella Oduah plus related stories especially "They hate me because am an Ibo" gives me no hope from the dialogue.. It's a waste of time.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by MeAboki(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Promhize: As a brother said in the other thread grin
What do expect from a lineage where males squat to wee

Cattle rearers think they have an opinion

Like I also replied him in the same thread:
What do you also expect from a lineage where the females stand up to wee not minding all the splashing, like the cows that they really are.
Careful of those you underrate.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Beaf1: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Sometimes i wonder at the gullibility of some of my brothers! sad

This is the same gullibility exhibited by the likes of Zik and Ironsi that allowed us to be taken advantage of in this country......we've still got a lot to learn about surviving in this jungle of a country!

Keep on ranting... it wont change a fact that the Aboki up there has spoken the bitter truth. This current clueless president is certainly not your Messiah. May be when we have the REAL Igbo president.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by muktarmtt(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2013
mikeansy: Shehu Sani has just told us what he intends to do with his copy of the report.

The rest of us will take it seriously
den u r a fool who even knw ur existence
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by deletrue: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I was looking for his own solution to Nigerias intractable and age old problems, and found this: “Nigerians should work towards uniting themselves and electing credible leaders who will stamp out corruption,end pervasive insecurity, industrialize the country and lift our teeming masses out of poverty.”

You see how cunning and evasive his type can be? He's telling me that his solution will solve Nigerias' structural problems.....the lopsided nature of revenue distribution, where some states unfairly and illegally receive more than others based on ojoro LGAs; and some regions equally have an unfair advantage based on the extra number of states they have, which not only gives them more from the federation account, but also gives them an unfair numerical advantage in the national assembly. I suppose his 'solution' can also address ethnic based issues like the settler vs indigene question; issues of ethnic nationalities being split and divided into states they have little in common with in an attempt to weaken said ethnicity financially and cohesively; issues of the kind of gov't we actually want to adopt, seeing as the present federal system of gov't with the two-tier national assembly is a financial burden we can ill afford; issues of resource control and regional autonomy!

I suppose all these problems listed above, that have held us back as a country since the 60s can be solved simply by electing a 'credible' leader? He tends to forget that one mans 'credible' leader is another mans religious fanatic and despot!

He should quit the charade and come out openly to say he's speaking for the core northern moslem elite that have ran the economy of this country aground with their visionless greedy and quota-systemic leadership! We wouldn't think any less of him!
Very good of you. In fact, how I wished I can perform extra ordinary miracle by dividing my self into hundred of people and vote against these APC desciples. The other day, a member of apc was saying they (apc) will not be party to this conference, as if apc is an ethnic group or a tribe! God, if not that you are Almighty, I would have asked you the reason why these people should be created in the first place? Go around the world and pin point the killers etc, they are either fulanis or housas. What is happening to Jona can also happen to any president provided he or she is not from the north. I am hereby calling on every other ethnic groups outside this housa of a tribe to enbrace this conference and be prepared to accept any out come especially disintegration. No point pretending. No one can achieved positive result from adding nothing to nothing. There will be no no go areas. So so fed with these northners.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by deletrue: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I was looking for his own solution to Nigerias intractable and age old problems, and found this: “Nigerians should work towards uniting themselves and electing credible leaders who will stamp out corruption,end pervasive insecurity, industrialize the country and lift our teeming masses out of poverty.”

You see how cunning and evasive his type can be? He's telling me that his solution will solve Nigerias' structural problems.....the lopsided nature of revenue distribution, where some states unfairly and illegally receive more than others based on ojoro LGAs; and some regions equally have an unfair advantage based on the extra number of states they have, which not only gives them more from the federation account, but also gives them an unfair numerical advantage in the national assembly. I suppose his 'solution' can also address ethnic based issues like the settler vs indigene question; issues of ethnic nationalities being split and divided into states they have little in common with in an attempt to weaken said ethnicity financially and cohesively; issues of the kind of gov't we actually want to adopt, seeing as the present federal system of gov't with the two-tier national assembly is a financial burden we can ill afford; issues of resource control and regional autonomy!

I suppose all these problems listed above, that have held us back as a country since the 60s can be solved simply by electing a 'credible' leader? He tends to forget that one mans 'credible' leader is another mans religious fanatic and despot!

He should quit the charade and come out openly to say he's speaking for the core northern moslem elite that have ran the economy of this country aground with their visionless greedy and quota-systemic leadership! We wouldn't think any less of him!
Very good of you. In fact, how I wished I can perform extra ordinary miracle by dividing my self into hundred of people and vote against these APC desciples. The other day, a member of apc was saying they (apc) will not be party to this conference, as if apc is an ethnic group or a tribe! God, if not that you are Almighty, I would have asked you the reason why these people should be created in the first place? Go around the world and pin point the killers etc, they are either fulanis or housas. What is happening to Jona can also happen to any president provided he or she is not from the north. I am hereby calling on every other ethnic groups outside this housa of a tribe to enbrace this conference and be prepared to accept any out come especially disintegration. No point pretending. No one can achieved positive result from adding nothing to nothing. There will be no no go areas. So so fed with these northners.

2 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by deletrue: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by deletrue: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Mahas84(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Shehu Sani, is that not a Hausa name ? What did you expect from a cattle who provides NOTHING to Nigeria's trust fund ?
people like you are the real problem of naija. because u reject truth base on tribes, religeon and section. That is animal thinking

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Divinetouch(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
mikeansy: Shehu Sani has just told us what he intends to do with his copy of the report.

The rest of us will take it seriously

i pity for u!
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by saintNinoBran(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Are u a learner mr. shehu sani? before hand, you should have known that what mr. president is doing is for selfish interest. that is politics and campaign strategy for you.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by gemini35(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
jerseyboy: Just another bullish!ter . @Shehu Sani
bullshit
after 100 yrs as a country,which wll end december 31 we d ogoni,s are going our seperate way we cn nt co exist,
amalgamation amalgamation
i,don,t hv strngt to type

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
ndu_chucks:

These same people have been given the opportunity to make submissions to the Senate Committee on Constitutional Review and many have done so. The vast majority of you people who have stakes in the constitutional amendment did not attend any of the zonal meetings where you had the opportunity to make your voices heard.

You people are jokers and are unserious about rmaking real changes. You don't need another process to help facilitate the amendment. It is not too late to make submissions to the committee on the review. What's stopping you. Ohaneze along with many other groups made great submissions. This conference is another fund raiser for 2015. shi kena

what do u mean by constitutional amendments going on at the nass? Do those grunts ever take anything serious? What about the lopsidedness,when a particular section refuses to support a motion simply cos it in d interest of others like the PIB? We are gonna have the conference and the top 10 agenda of the equally represented conference would be making its outcome binding n da confab sovereign n we see whos gonna start whinning....
Am sure i know u well on here n am not gonna term u a male delilah but dont u make mention of ongoing constitutional amendments on here,we dont need what is tantamount to subjecting d outcome of the confab to tha lopsided n evil nass ratification...
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Beaf!:

Keep on ranting... it wont change a fact that the Aboki up there has spoken the bitter truth. This current clueless president is certainly not your Messiah. May be when we have the REAL Igbo president.
..well he isnt da messiah cos hess from da wron tribe,religion,region and has got artificial squabbles and moles,fifth columnists subtlely n deliberately putting da spanners 2 da works in his govt...we knew this from d beginning but Gods not gonna allow u succeed.. Gej till '19 or its curtains
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^I dare Sani -and the northern Oligarchs he speaks for- to call for a 'sovereign' national conference! wink

Bros abeg how much Reno omokri dey pay Una? u guys are doing a great job. How can I apply?
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by nduchucks: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Rexxie:
what do u mean by constitutional amendments going on at the nass? Do those grunts ever take anything serious? What about the lopsidedness,when a particular section refuses to support a motion simply cos it in d interest of others like the PIB? We are gonna have the conference and the top 10 agenda of the equally represented conference would be making its outcome binding n da confab sovereign n we see whos gonna start whinning....
Am sure i know u well on here n am not gonna term u a male delilah but dont u make mention of ongoing constitutional amendments on here,we dont need what is tantamount to subjecting d outcome of the confab to tha lopsided n evil nass ratification...

But subjecting the output of the conference to ratification by NASS is exactly GEJ's chosen path. Are you a learner?
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wsdm:
Mind you that by all indexes, the 'abokis' have the majority and louder voice to squash any senseless policies of any regime.
They are are agitating for a sovereign national conference who's report is binding on everyone while Jonathan is agitating for a national conference who's report is subject to ratification by the president and the bribe seeking/taking assembly members. Who then is afraid of the talk?
your so called numerical strenght will be useless in this situation. Any submission made by the igbo delegates will be subjected to a referendum ONLY in the SE. northerners won't take part in OUR referendum.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wsdm:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? / Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. / Us Probes Two Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.