Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani (7492 Views)

Orji Uzor-Kalu Patronizes Akara Sellers (Photos) / Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari / President Dumps National Conference Report –source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by LocalChamp: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
National conference report will end up with Akara sellers — Shehu Sani

Press Release Published: October 23,2013

“Those who will take the pain to write and submit their volumes of memoranda to the conference will find their memoranda in the belly of termites and bugs or with Akara sellers in Lugbe.”

“The president Goodluck National conference is another diversionary circus aimed at setting the north against the south in a war of words that will only overheat the polity without addressing the problems of the country. It’s a blackmail and a mischievous political chess game meant to hang the fate of the nation on the continuity of the Jonathan Goodluck regime.

“The Goodluck Conference will deliver nothing but reports that will neither see the light of the day nor that of the night.Its self deception for anyone to believe that this government will embrace and implement critical views of Nigerians from its conference when the same Government have find it difficult to tolerate dissenting opinion from within its party and consistently behaved belligerent to the Our university teachers and resident Doctors.

“Those who will take the pain to write and submit their volumes of memoranda to the conference will find their memoranda in the belly of termites and bugs or with Akara sellers in Lugbe. Its technically impossible to organize a meaningful and orderly conference at a time when the President and members of the national assembly and at the same time states Governors are out on reelection campaigns next year.

“President Goodluck Jonathan Government is a bourgeoisie Government with a philosophical base rooted in the preservation of the iniquitous socio economic system and the sustenance of the existing capitalist master servant relationship.This Government, like it’s predecessors has not implemented any committee report and undoubtedly this conference and it’s report will meet its fate of dust.

“Goodluck Conference will be embraced and attended by people who have enough time to waste and people with patented hope in Pharaoh.

“Nigerians should work towards uniting themselves and electing credible leaders who will stamp out corruption,end pervasive insecurity, industrialize the country and lift our teeming masses out of poverty.”

Shehu sani
President, Civil rights congress of Nigeria

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/147106-national-conference-report-will-end-akara-sellers-shehu-sani.html

9 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Just another bullish!ter . @Shehu Sani

4 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by nduchucks: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2013

3 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by mumumugu(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Some mumu Nugerians are two-sided.
First they want a dialogue.now they complain.

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by emorse(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
mumumugu: Some mumu Nugerians are two-sided.
What's the essence of dialogue when you're sure it'll end when the talking stops? If its not sovereign, its useless! I don't know who this Shehu guy is and I don't care what his stake in Nigerian politics is but I totally agree with him. If the report of the conference will be sent to the same NASS that has refused to pass the PIB for only God knows how long, then its as good as sending it straight to the "akara" sellers.

28 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Shehu Sani has just told us what he intends to do with his copy of the report.

The rest of us will take it seriously

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by tpia5: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
true i guess.

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by IGBOSON1: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
I was looking for his own solution to Nigerias intractable and age old problems, and found this: “Nigerians should work towards uniting themselves and electing credible leaders who will stamp out corruption,end pervasive insecurity, industrialize the country and lift our teeming masses out of poverty.”

You see how cunning and evasive his type can be? He's telling me that his solution will solve Nigerias' structural problems.....the lopsided nature of revenue distribution, where some states unfairly and illegally receive more than others based on ojoro LGAs; and some regions equally have an unfair advantage based on the extra number of states they have, which not only gives them more from the federation account, but also gives them an unfair numerical advantage in the national assembly. I suppose his 'solution' can also address ethnic based issues like the settler vs indigene question; issues of ethnic nationalities being split and divided into states they have little in common with in an attempt to weaken said ethnicity financially and cohesively; issues of the kind of gov't we actually want to adopt, seeing as the present federal system of gov't with the two-tier national assembly is a financial burden we can ill afford; issues of resource control and regional autonomy!

I suppose all these problems listed above, that have held us back as a country since the 60s can be solved simply by electing a 'credible' leader? He tends to forget that one mans 'credible' leader is another mans religious fanatic and despot!

He should quit the charade and come out openly to say he's speaking for the core northern moslem elite that have ran the economy of this country aground with their visionless greedy and quota-systemic leadership! We wouldn't think any less of him!

15 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
aboki is scared stiff of this conference!

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
mumumugu: Some mumu Nugerians are two-sided.
we asked for sovereign and not this shitty thing! undecided

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by IGBOSON1: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
SLIDE waxie: we asked for sovereign and not this shitty thing! undecided

^^^I dare Sani -and the northern Oligarchs he speaks for- to call for a 'sovereign' national conference! wink

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by nduchucks: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^I dare Sani -and the northern Oligarchs he speaks for- to call for a 'sovereign' national conference! wink

There is currently an ongoing constitutional amendment process which is yet to play out to its conclusion. What is the point of this conference commissioned by GEJ if not a distraction? The President has told his conference nominees that whatever solution they profer must stengthen the nation, i.e. the entity Nigeria.

It is clear that most of the people calling for a 'sovereign national conference' are calling for a conference to determine how the country will be broken up. FYI: the splitting up of the country would be suicidal to GEJ and all the power brokers in Nigeria. Anyone who believes that these same power brokers will cnvene a SNC, needs to have his/her head examined. Its not going to happen.

I'm afraid you people will continue to live in slavery until you throw them out by force. Think Arab Spring.

6 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 24, 2013
ndu_chucks:

There is currently an ongoing constitutional amendment process which is yet to play out to its conclusion. What is the point of this conference commissioned by GEJ if not a distraction? The President has told his conference nominees that whatever solution they profer must stengthen the nation, i.e. the entity Nigeria.

It is clear that most of the people calling for a 'sovereign national conference' are calling for a conference to determine how the country will be broken up. FYI: the splitting up of the country would be suicidal to GEJ and all the power brokers in Nigeria. Anyone who believes that these same power brokers will cnvene a SNC, needs to have his/her head examined. Its not going to happen.

I'm afraid you people will continue to live in slavery until you throw them out by force. Think Arab Spring.

That's a lie

People calling for conference are not calling for how to break up the country

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Brimmie(m): 1:38am On Oct 24, 2013
mikeansy: Shehu Sani has just told us what he intends to do with his copy of the report.

We flat headed goons will take it seriously
FIXED!!

Naaah, mine is not gon' end up with Akara Sellers.

Bt i will use it to Wipe my black hairy nyansh!! Trash!!

3 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by nduchucks: 3:04am On Oct 24, 2013
mikeansy:

That's a lie

People calling for conference are not calling for how to break up the country

These same people have been given the opportunity to make submissions to the Senate Committee on Constitutional Review and many have done so. The vast majority of you people who have stakes in the constitutional amendment did not attend any of the zonal meetings where you had the opportunity to make your voices heard.

You people are jokers and are unserious about rmaking real changes. You don't need another process to help facilitate the amendment. It is not too late to make submissions to the committee on the review. What's stopping you. Ohaneze along with many other groups made great submissions. This conference is another fund raiser for 2015. shi kena

2 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by MeAboki(m): 3:22am On Oct 24, 2013
re@lchange:

Guy you too dull, aboki no de fear anything, him just de tell you say dis conference na useless exercise; because anything wey dem decide no go happen until first NASS approve am; and dis no go happen because all of dem no go get time debate am as everybody go dey prepare for election - therefore de paper wey dem write de report will only be useful to akara seller.
In short, Oga johnny just dey deceive una, divert attention from im many scandalous problems comot from public eye (and true true e be like say ppl wey dull like you, una de plenty wey de follow join beleive dis jibiti conference yarns).
Meanwhile, aboki wey calculate see everything come dey warn you, na him you kuku come dey abuse instead, say conference fear dey catch am; oya make we wait till 2015 we go see which kind paper dem go use wrap your akara with - now face your front like be a good boy ok.

12 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Wsdm: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2013
re@lchange:
Mind you that by all indexes, the 'abokis' have the majority and louder voice to squash any senseless policies of any regime.
They are are agitating for a sovereign national conference who's report is binding on everyone while Jonathan is agitating for a national conference who's report is subject to ratification by the president and the bribe seeking/taking assembly members. Who then is afraid of the talk?

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by kokoA(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2013
Another waste of time and money.. Deep down in our hearts (including the promoters of this thing on NL) we all know how this so called National conference will end. Some people are just scared of accepting the truth.

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by kel4soft: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2013
As a southerner, this is the only civil right activist I respect. He has clamour for true federalism, he stood against Abacha dictatorship and he rejected to be in the Boko Haram dialogue committee (which is a FG scam). He has said everything to be said. What happened to Orosanya report? What of our electoral reform report? Subsidy looters, how far? This is a President that never wanted a dialogue in the first place, why does he want it now? Is because the umbrella is leaking? I am sorry to say, we have a serial liar and deceitful man as a leader. The problem with my people in Niger Delta especially the elites is that they don't want to lose the recognition that a South-South is a President. Yes, I would love my person to remain in power, but must it be GEJ? Can't we look for a competent Niger Delta man to replace this clueless son of ours. We need a no nonsense man, that will come and transform our region including making good policies for the benefit of the fisherman at the creeks, the farmer at Isiokpo, fasten the Ogoni UNEP report, restore confidence in the FG once again. And that man is somewhere in Niger Delta, he may be unknown, let's look for him and vote out this stooge OBJ gave us.

7 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2013
Dear Mr. Sani,

It does not matter where the report ends up!

What matters to some of us now is how Nigeria (a lie and a fraud created by the greedy colonial bullies) ends up!

I am currently occupied with some more serious issues like the

Capital city of Biafra
The value of the Biafran Pound
How to handle infiltration of the Jihardists into our nation
Bilateral trades with Niger Delta Republic
etc.

If I were you, you should concern yourself with how you are to handle the excesses of the Jihardists after we are gone!

3 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by ochukoccna: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2013
The president Goodluck National conference is another diversionary circus aimed at setting the north against the south in a war of words that will only overheat the polity without addressing the problems of the country. It’s a blackmail and a mischievous political chess game meant to hang the fate of the nation on the continuity of the Jonathan Goodluck regime.

“The Goodluck Conference will deliver nothing but reports that will neither see the light of the day nor that of the night.Its self deception for anyone to believe that this government will embrace and implement critical views of Nigerians from its conference when the same Government have find it difficult to tolerate dissenting opinion from within its party and consistently behaved belligerent to the Our university teachers and resident Doctors.
The meat of his arguments
But sadly Nigerians don't think embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by dridowu: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by jmoore(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2013
True!

Talk and talk but no action
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by PointB: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2013
We hear you.

Let's hold it first!
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2013
Sani has asserted d bitter truth!
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by israel007: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Until then!

Disgruntled man
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by funnyx(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Shehu Sani, is that not a Hausa name ? What did you expect from a cattle who provides NOTHING to Nigeria's trust fund ?

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2013
As a brother said in the other thread grin
What do expect from a lineage where males squat to wee

Cattle rearers think they have an opinion

1 Like

Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by slap1(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2013
mikeansy: Shehu Sani has just told us what he intends to do with his copy of the report.

The rest of us will take it seriously
You and who? And to what purpose? It makes no difference, the national conference is just another lexis on government and administration.
Re: National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani by chucky234(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2013
I quite agree with the aboki, national dialogue is not the solution to our problem as a nation.
Every zone or ethnicity will have to elect one or two people to represent her interest in the Confab the same way people were elected into the senate and house of rep with nothing to show for.
Our problem is corruption, take out corruption and everything will fall in place.
As long as those corrupt insatiable clueless goons masqurading as politicians are still in power then the proposed National Conference is a total waste of time, that GEJ is unfit to rule Nigeria is an open secret.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Water Project: World Bank And FG Begin Project / Boko Haram Is Not In Control Of 7 Local Governments - Nigerian Army / I Will Provide Efficient Rail And Waterways Transportation - Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.