Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole (15002 Views)

Buhari Approves $2.4bn For Construction Of Red Line Rail In Lagos / "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola / In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by tayoccu(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Zikdik:
I happen to reside in that area and I appreciate the on-going work there. I am neither Hausa, Igbo nor Yoruba. I am not politically inclined. I am neither religious nor regionally biased. But, I like what I see.
I wonder how tribalism and religious hatred managed to eat this deep into the hearts of Nigerians.
What happened to serving this land "with love and strength and faith"?

God Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by tpbehappy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
odua man: Another scam by Tinubucheesycheesycheesycheesy
You re a mad man. If u don't knw what to post. Pls remove ur modem and switch off ya system. Ode hater
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by babaowo: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
nacosprof: U all should thank God and the people of south south N-delta for allowning their wealth all the name of alocation 2be spread around the development,..anything short of that is greedy,.
....which wealth? go back home and and ask your grandpaa's ,they will tell you where civilisation start in Nigeria,and don't forget to hold accountable your druken fishermen called your leaders of retrogression of your region. charity begin at home...1 9igeria!
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by texanomaly(f): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
wellmax: The day will come when NLders will make comments devoid of needless and mindless hatred, tribalism, and religious bigotry.
I also look forward to the day when development will be a national thing, every city, every town, developing together. If we do that Nigeria will be great again.

Together-ONE-Mighty
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by VirgoHillz: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
It's true. I just called my sister dis morning & she confirmed it
toluleke: dat Akute road bad pass hell.If dis is true God bless d governor,habitants of ogun state and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Gbawe: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
VirgoHillz: It's true. I just called my sister dis morning & she confirmed it

Abeg pay no attention to the enemies of progress motivated by all manners of bias and prejudice. No one needs to prove anything to those sort because it is obvious any one pretending not to believe this is just a worthless mischief-maker or political hack not worth indulging. Amosun has done so much to the extent he can be regarded as one of the best Governors in Nigeria. He needs no introduction for progressive and balanced Nigerians who appreciate the leaders who are delivering - wherever those leaders are from. Ogun folks can take it to the bank that this is a done deal.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by tpia5: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=rman][/quote]

Too bad for you and aunty " e jooo e wa bamisun, mo ti te ara mi le abi bawo le she fe" desola.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Desola(f): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:

Too bad for you and aunty " e jooo e wa bamisun, mo ti te ara mi le abi bawo le she fe" desola.

Onirase! Ko rakatia e kuro nbiyi ojare!

A n soro train afofungbemu n soro Oko. Asiere to fe fi Oko semi lowo.

Please ojare, this is serious developmental talk worthy of bringing the gongs out for and well befitting that aso ebi not all this isekuse talk.

If you want the full jist of the sexuAl position I assumed this morning at around 6am, open a thread and I'll give you the low down. Right now, awon omo Alare and Egba people are jubilating. Don't come here and poop on our party.

Were alaso!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Ademat7(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ogba iyo - agbado

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Ademat7(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Its getting hot in sango ota as pple begin to destroy d marked section before d bulldozer of CECC get to their place
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by tpia5: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
aunty desola aka "Is the Oba of Lagos Awori or Ijebu because I dont know", and "I dont joke with my yoruba d.icks", no vex o, e be like say customer scarce for your front small these days, se ko si, why business dey slow, are you on your period (I assume you be female o), thought you could still get jiggy despite that little inconvenience?

aunty "I am a Lagosian".

lol.

of course you must fight for your yoruba d.icks nah, cash flow, who wan drag those with you?

aunty madam stand by corner calling men "I dey o, come chop, bring your d..ick, na im I wan see".

money for hand, f___o for ground!

in business since 2005 and even before!
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by omonla555: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
seanet02: Haters will begin to hate
Haters will continue to cry
Haters will continue to whine
Haters will continue to shout Tinubu
Haters will continue to Shout APC

But The People of South West will Continue to Progress
The Descendants of Oduduwa will continue to progress
The Region Inhabited by The Descendants of The Great Oduduwa will continue to develop their region.
Haters can go kiss an hungry lion

You will live longer than your Ancestors, OODUA a gbe o omode yi. A dara fun e.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by geesilver(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
executinal: Source = Facebook grin grin grin grin grin grin
att least Ȋ̝̊̅§ A̶̲̥̅ source half bread Ȋ̝̊̅§ better than non
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by deelobe: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Light Rail indeed! some of these governors do not live in the real world. have you seen the roads in Ogun State? Those of us that have lands and houses in Ogun State can testify. I went to a place called Magboro Some weeks back. Your guess is as good as mine. My exhaust was broken by the time I came out from the place and vowed never to return during raining season. It was an unenjoyable dance all the way.

Let Amosun face and handle the pressing needs after all he has been canvassing for those who live in Ogun state to pay their tax in Ogun state. > angry undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Desola(f): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:
aunty desola aka "Is the Oba of Lagos Awori or Ijebu because I dont know", and "I dont joke with my yoruba d.icks", no vex o, e be like say customer scarce for your front small these days, se ko si, why business dey slow, are you on your period (I assume you be female o), thought you could still get jiggy despite that little inconvenience?

aunty "I am a Lagosian".

lol.

of course you must fight for your yoruba d.icks nah, cash flow, who wan drag those with you?

aunty madam stand by corner calling men "I dey o, come chop, bring your d..ick, na im I wan see".

money for hand, f___o for ground!

in business since 2005 and even before!

I don't understand all this perambulation when you could have simply asked if I cN make a slot for your father.

Tell him that business open as per usual after 7pm. He knows where to find me. wink

His Yoruba status must be verified though as nothing else would do.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Desola(f): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
deelobe: Light Rail indeed! some of these governors do not live in the real world. have you seen the roads in Ogun State? Those of us that have lands and houses in Ogun State can testify. I went to a place called Magboro Some weeks back. Your guess is as good as mine. My exhaust was broken by the time I came out from the place and vowed never to return during raining season. It was an unenjoyable dance all the way.

Let Amosun face and handle the pressing needs after all he has been canvassing for those who live in Ogun state to pay their tax in Ogun state. > angry undecided[color=#990000][/color]

Darling, rail is A very pressing need.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Egbagirl(f): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
This is great news! Good to hear that Ogun state is towing the path of development. Some relief after the tenure of OGD.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by tayoccu(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
deelobe: Light Rail indeed! some of these governors do not live in the real world. have you seen the roads in Ogun State? Those of us that have lands and houses in Ogun State can testify. I went to a place called Magboro Some weeks back. Your guess is as good as mine. My exhaust was broken by the time I came out from the place and vowed never to return during raining season. It was an unenjoyable dance all the way.

If you had taken time to read the op's post properly, you will realize that the light rail project is an add-on to a road project.
Sorry abt ur car tho.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by drnoel: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hope its true
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by mankand(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
While some are developing their states and regions despite the looting,

Others are busy looting and looting without looking back.
Others are busy protesting about the deportation of their citizens
Others are allowing suicide bombers in their state

Well all i can say is in the end...........we will see

1 Like

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by globatop: 3:43am On Oct 25, 2013
The best of PDP can not be compared wt the worst of ACN. Dividends of Tinubu thievery.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by rozayx5(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
so many APC scams, God help us cry cry cry
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by AbuEzeFemi(m): 12:40am On Feb 18, 2017
Ogun shall take Her pride of place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Closes Magboro, Kara, Ibafo Axis On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / 1500 Nigerian Students Face Deportation In UK / FAAN Mulls Opening New Lagos, Kano, Enugu Airport Terminals On January 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.