Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Do U Believe Witches Exist? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Believe Witches Exist? (2958 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2013
fabulousdame:

hahahaha *kelly's voice'

lynpetra na true? grin

E fit be true oo.Maybe one random babe dey vex for me
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by kambo(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2013
@jbluv
quite a soap opera.
So sad though.
Was ur friend a christian? All these happening to him and he never sought spiritual help.
How many apples fell on newton's head b4 he got d hint?
How uncanny events wud beset ur friend b4 he got d hint?
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by fabulousdame(f): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2013
what happnd to dat family is terrible...d whole family was wiped out, hmmmm...there is nothing natural about it..it was pure witchcraft
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by fabulousdame(f): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2013
i cant really remember everything buh there was this one time, we were all sleeping..my elder sister en my cousin were in one room, i heard someone scream, shouting 'blood of Jesus' with my sleepy eyes i rushed to her rum, so did my mum behold it was my neighbour's son trying to put sometin in my cousin's mouth(not sure wat it was) den suddenly he disappeared...( hmmm i was dumbfounded) i couldnt move...i neva slept alone for sometime... the next morning my mum told our neighbour wat happnd d previous night en he called his son to question him, after sometime, d boy said he wanted to poison my cousin for sometin she did to him en he also confessed some other tins like making his kid bro a cripple.....abeg since dat day anybody wen tell me say witch nor dey, i dey always tell dem say ' who nor go nor know'

1 Like

Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by fabulousdame(f): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2013
dat is just one of dem...atleast dat one came for my cousin not me...

if u've ever been oppressed at night wen u sleep, u would understand... there was dis one night, i was sleeping en in d middle of the night i felt myself choking...it was like some unseen hands were choking me..i was trying to open my eyes buh i couldn't, i was trying to scream en i couldn't even hear my own voice..it was like my whole body was one big log of wood en i couldn't even raise a finger, i was just shouting Jesus with a very faint voice en after some mins it stopped en i regained myself...i prayed en went bck to sleep...guess wat ( biggest shock of my life) i woke up d nxt morning en found finger nails marks around my neck en chest...( i was terrified) that was just d first time
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Tapout(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2013
fabulousdame: dat is just one of dem...atleast dat one came for my cousin not me...

if u've ever been oppressed at night wen u sleep, u would understand... there was dis one night, i was sleeping en in d middle of the night i felt myself choking...it was like some unseen hands were choking me..i was trying to open my eyes buh i couldn't, i was trying to scream en i couldn't even hear my own voice..it was like my whole body was one big log of wood en i couldn't even raise a finger, i was just shouting Jesus with a very faint voice en after some mins it stopped en i regained myself...i prayed en went bck to sleep...guess wat ( biggest shock of my life) i woke up d nxt morning en found finger nails marks around my neck en chest...( i was terrified) that was just d first time

Yepaa!!!! shocked..:hm undecided........maybe u we're dreaming...., 4 d finger nail marks....well u can't tell when mosquitos decides 2 strike hard .....lemme google the badest insecticide lipsrsealed
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by fabulousdame(f): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2013
Tapout:

Yepaa!!!! shocked..:hm undecided
so u see? 'who nor go nor know'

u shud not say these things do not exist just because u ve not experienced it..
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Tapout(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2013
fabulousdame:
so u see? 'who nor go nor know'

u shud not say these things do not exist just because u ve not experienced it..

Lol check my last post....I modified it cheesy
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by fabulousdame(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Tapout:

Yepaa!!!! shocked..:hm undecided........maybe u we're dreaming...., 4 d finger nail marks....well u can't tell when mosquitos decides 2 strike hard .....lemme google the badest insecticide lipsrsealed
i wasnt dreaming en i'1ve neva seen any mosquitoe leave finger nails mark on anybody... u can believe wat u want shaa
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Tapout(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2013
fabulousdame:
i wasnt dreaming en i'1ve neva seen any mosquitoe leave finger nails mark on anybody... u can believe wat u want shaa

Nah it doesn't....but when it bites, u Scratch undecided
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Jbluv55(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2013
Reincarnated: He died? shocked what happened mahn sad
lynpetra: Mehn,this is terrible! embarassed tongue.The whole family wiped out!!!God embarassed
lynpetra: What happenedhow did he die?
chycoroxie:
What killed him sad
Details of How he died you will find below.

lynpetra: Jbluv,why are u hurting my feelingsfinish am na embarassed angry
My apologies lynpetra, didn't mean to hurt ur feelings. I was typing in the early hours of the morning and I almost couldn't also bear recalling the details of how he died but I have decided to state it below.

kambo: @jbluv
quite a soap opera.
So sad though.
Was ur friend a christian? All these happening to him and he never sought spiritual help.
How many apples fell on newton's head b4 he got d hint?
How uncanny events wud beset ur friend b4 he got d hint?
I'll answer ur questions in the post below.

fabulousdame: what happnd to dat family is terrible...d whole family was wiped out, hmmmm...there is nothing natural about it..it was pure witchcraft
That is exactly why I decided to tell the story that way with as much details so anyone and everyone reading would help assess whether it was natural or not.
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2013
Waiting...
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by kambo(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2013
Few christians hav first hand encounters with witches but its documnted fact over here.
Stories of witchcraft hav been published in newspapers.
Like one story i read wen a long time ago.
The girl said her grandmom initiated her thru a meal of beans and fish.
Her havoc included getting d father retrenched, causg motor accidents by spreading corn grains on d road at night etc
anoda one my friend shared was of a woman who attended a women group meeting where there were given plates of food take away.
The woman kept hers in d fridge and forgot to prepare it that day.
The next day when she opened the fridge , she got the shocker of her life, there in d fridge and in d plate were a pair of flapping wings.
A very educated man shared with me his ordeal in d hands of a witch. The business he started 4 wife folded up and d wife almost lost her life during delivery. The doctors suggested cs but he refused it. He strted prayg and speakg in tongues in d labour room.
All went well.baby was safely delivered but it wasnt easy.
Next morning d househelp tht was brought frm d village was actng all grumpy. He barked at her to do her morning duties and thats when d confession came out.
She confessed tht she was sent to kill him,but since he's always sorrounded by fire , the target was his wife, the plan was to "sacrifice" the wife to the water queen, and d point was to b at the point of delivery.
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by chycoroxie(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2013
Jb where exactly is ur own below,cos I ve been looking below n I can't find a thing sad
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
@kambo,the housemaids witchcraft still baffles me.I know one of my customer whose housemaid of 13 killed her 3 yrs old last two months.The girl confessed after a charismatic catholic priest he is my neighbour's elder brother)came to pray for the family,she was actually using her bare hands to dig bad stuffs from the ground.

#Real story
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nice 0ne guys
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Jbluv55(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jbluv55: *I forgot to add that we had become so close that we both referred to each other by the same name-BFAM(Brother From Another Mother).*

The last supervision job he made before he decided to quit was on May day(May 1). It was a Wednesday & He had left early by 6am to Gombe for the supervision which he concluded successfully. He made it back that same day and on his way back he sent me a msg on FaceBook @ exactly 5:11PM as ffs:

1"I'm on my way back to town.".

It was a holiday n we decided to celebrate it. We called a couple of friends and hung out for a while. It was also the day Barcelona played against Bayern Munich and lost 0 - 3 making the aggregate 0 - 7(after having lost 0 - 4 in the first leg). We enjoyed ourselves and made it back home (we were also neighbors).

The next day was a Thursday. At exactly 10:18AM he sent me a msg as ffs:

2"Amenbo Village
I cannot categorically tell you
The full meaning of BBM. If I say
It is Black Berry Messenger, My
Oga At The Top might say 'Beat
Barcelona Mercilessly'."

The next set of msgs are those I cannot type so I have decided to attach an image instead. They were posted 19 days ago on his birthday.

He died! Yes, Sunday died, sadly! And he died gasping for breath! I can still picture him trying to tell me something but death was faster then his mouth. He died with all his thots - and he was the last of his lineage.

The story of his death

Let's fast-rewind a bit back to 2011. On one of his usual outings, he had met a chic-Emem-who happened to be from his state but also residing in Adamawa State(Numan precisely). She was schooling in FCE Yola and was in ND II. They started a relationship & Their love blossomed. However, the chic seemed to have had some other guy that was also serious about having a relationship with her. The guy was residing in Numan n the chic only usually got to see him whenever she went back home to Numan on break.
I think the guy had even proposed but the girl started comparing some characteristics of his with Sunday's (chics have an idea of what they want I guess). After plenty of controversies n breakups, they(Sunday&Emem) finally decided they were meant for each other. 3The other guy was definitely not happy (probably because he had invested time, energy, resources etc into the relationship) and he sent msgs & made calls to Sunday a couple of times threatening him. Sunday dared him and continued his relationship with Emem.

Fast-forward back to 2013 April. He spent plenty of of time out of Adamawa while the chic had gone back to Numan & had gotten a job as a primary school teacher(her first suitor was also based in Numan). She wud now only visit Yola whenever he(Sunday) came back to Yola.
So this particular home-coming of his(he had bin making trips in n out of Yola for 2wks+) was special because he had decided to stay without traveling for @least 2wks(a time to probably share thots n Aspirations with his chic).
He had also bin a member of a particular church(name withheld) but hadn't bin consistent lately due to travelings n other activities. Some weeks before his demise, he had joked about his pastor saying he saw a vision about him and that he should resume coming to church. I, carelessly, didn't ask him about the details of the vision. But I can remember him going to church the Sunday before his demise. He wasn't very prayerful, I would say, because lyk I said earlier he was deep into the streets and had only started 'turning a new leaf'.

All that said, Fast-forward to Mayday.
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by chycoroxie(f): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jbluv55:
He died! Yes, Sunday died, sadly! And he died gasping for breath! I can still picture him trying to tell me something but death was faster then his mouth. He died with all his thots - and he was the last of his lineage.

The story of his death

Let's fast-rewind a bit back to 2011. On one of his usual outings, he had met a chic-Emem-who happened to be from his state but also residing in Adamawa State(Numan precisely). She was schooling in FCE Yola and was in ND II. They started a relationship & Their love blossomed. However, the chic seemed to have had some other guy that was also serious about having a relationship with her. The guy was residing in Numan n the chic only usually got to see him whenever she went back home to Numan on break.
I think the guy had even proposed but the girl started comparing some characteristics of his with Sunday's (chics have an idea of what they want I guess). After plenty of controversies n breakups, they(Sunday&Emem) finally decided they were meant for each other. 3The other guy was definitely not happy (probably because he had invested time, energy, resources etc into the relationship) and he sent msgs & made calls to Sunday a couple of times threatening him. Sunday dared him and continued his relationship with Emem.

Fast-forward back to 2013 April. He spent plenty of of time out of Adamawa while the chic had gone back to Numan & had gotten a job as a primary school teacher(her first suitor was also based in Numan). She wud now only visit Yola whenever he(Sunday) came back to Yola.
So this particular home-coming of his(he had bin making trips in n out of Yola for 2wks+) was special because he had decided to stay without traveling for @least 2wks(a time to probably share thots n Aspirations with his chic).
He had also bin a member of a particular church(name withheld) but hadn't bin consistent lately due to travelings n other activities. Some weeks before his demise, he had joked about his pastor saying he saw a vision about him and that he should resume coming to church. I, carelessly, didn't ask him about the details of the vision. But I can remember him going to church the Sunday before his demise. He wasn't very prayerful, I would say, because lyk I said earlier he was deep into the streets and had only started 'turning a new leaf'.

All that said, Fast-forward to Mayday.

cry
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Jbluv55(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Like I said initially, he made his last journey out of Yola on this day(May 1). The statement 1 was also sent to his chic(who had bin in Numan) and thus she had planned to come over on Friday(May 3). Sunday and I had bin together on this May day n he had bin so happy bin with us(his guys) again after a while of not hanging out with us due to his instability.
Now, mind you, there was a joint(mainly frequented by Southerners) in the neighborhood where we would normally hang out to watch soccer in the evenings and that was where we hung out on Mayday and the day after.
The day after was Thursday(May 2nd) and I had bin busy with some work when the msg 2 came into my BB. Later on that same day we hung out @ our usual joint gisting and........lipsrsealed
We were still in celebration mood and took some alcohol. Two fellas got into a heated argument that turned to a fight and Sunday intervened. I tried preventing him but to no avail. The fight was eventually settled but I had left. I don't like involving myself in such matters. I later learnt that my friend took sides in the fight which I blamed him for. I also learnt that my friend had joined in with a group of others to locate the house of the guy that caused the fight and his wife was the one they met to whom they reported the husband.
Anyway, news also reached us that there was an incident elsewhere in town where three people had bin shot dead in a Supermart-A choir master of a particular church inclusive. As at the time we got the news, it was rumored that the assailants were armed robbers while some said they were assassins.
May 3rd came. It was a Friday and my friend had gone out very early(note that as @ this moment he was no longer working and had sold his salon). Later in the evening around 5PM, I was called on fone that my attention was needed @the same joint. The guys that had bin fighting had bin called to settle their dispute and my friend had bin called too. I got there around 5:30PM and met them already settled(I supposed). My friends chic also arrived around 6PM and my friend (who hardly told a lie-one of the reasons I took to him) told her where we were. She met us there.
My friend was too overjoyed this day coz he drank plenty of alcohol. I guess it was because he was happy that he wud be seeing his lady again after a while or something else.
My friend had asked the owner of the place a question and that one replied him in a manner that got Sunday annoyed(he had a quick temper). Sunday replied him in annoyance and I requested that we left the place for home. We had left and were outside but my friend was just insistent on trading insults with the owner of the joint(since he felt the assistance he had rendered the day before was not appreciated but condemned by even his own friends). It was already few minutes past 7PM. Unknown to us, a car had been parked nearby, supposedly monitoring the area. The next few minutes were undescribable as bullets were just flying everywhere. I felt a bullet zapp by me and I docked and scrambled into a safe place. I couldn't hear much of anything again @ this point coz the sound of those gunshots kept on resounding in my head. 15mins later, I heard the first voice saying somebody had died. I came out from hiding to find my friend in a pool of his own blood with 3 bullet wounds(one @ his left chest). He was lying face down. We quickly got a vehicle to transport him to the clinic plus other injured victims. He breathed his last while in the vehicle.
He was the only one that died in that incident. sad

Other attacks were launched in different parts of the city but the assailants were killed exactly a week later.
Subsequently, it was concluded that they may have been BokoHaram members as they did not carry out any robbery operations.
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by chycoroxie(f): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
OMG, dis is really depressing n sad
U actually watched ur friend give up d ghost/kick d bucket
cry cry cry
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Jbluv55(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
chycoroxie: OMG, dis is really depressing n sad
U actually watched ur friend give up d ghost/kick d bucket
cry cry cry
I watched it in 4D sad and there is more.
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by chycoroxie(f): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jbluv55:
I watched it in 4D sad and there is more.

This is already sad enough,what more is to be added
N I must say u re quiet strong cos me can't stand watching a friend die n live to tell d story
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Jbluv55(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
After his demise, his relatives had bin informed in the village. We friends had contributed some cash for embalming the deceased. The relatives gave their word to send emissaries by Tuesday (May 7) that would carry the corpse to the village. They later rescinded giving flimsy excuses for not bin able to come and that we that were in Yola then should decide what to do with his corpse. This was very disheartening for me. We contributed extra cash, got a white suit, got a coffin, made necessary arrangements and buried him @ a burial ground in Yola on Saturday (11th of May). sad
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by chycoroxie(f): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jbluv55: After his demise, his relatives had bin informed in the village. We friends had contributed some cash for embalming the deceased. The relatives gave their word to send emissaries by Tuesday (May 7) that would carry the corpse to the village. They later rescinded giving flimsy excuses for not bin able to come and that we that were in Yola then should decide what to do with his corpse. This was very disheartening for me. We contributed extra cash, got a white suit, got a coffin, made necessary arrangements and buried him on the Saturday (11th of May). sad

This absolute wickedness with a capital letter W,to bury d dead na wahala because his immediate family re no longer living,very cruel
May his spirit rise n hurt all of his extended family members. Till their fourth generation
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Jbluv55(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
So @ this point my attempt @ a logical natural explanation failed me and I would ask anyone to pls correct my assumption that there r unseen forces that can change the destiny of man.
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by yfo: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jbluv55: So @ this point my attempt @ a logical natural explanation failed me and I would ask anyone to pls correct my assumption that there r unseen forces that can change the destiny of man.

When people speak of 'generational curses', it seems like a fairytale but you have just witnessed one take full effect. R.I.P to your friend.
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Jbluv55(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
y-fo:

When people speak of 'generational curses', it seems like a fairytale but you have just witnessed one take full effect. R.I.P to your friend.
Really? Generational curse? His father's half brothers and half sisters are still alive....... angry
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by yfo: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jbluv55:
Really? Generational curse? His father's half brothers and half sisters are still alive....... angry

You just said 'half' didn't you... angry

The grandparents or before may have offended in some way and his father and children may have paid the price...IMO.

Still a sad story, let's not ruin the mood sad
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Kinda, sorta, not really. undecided
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
lynpetra: @kambo,the housemaids witchcraft still baffles me.I know one of my customer whose housemaid of 13 killed her 3 yrs old last two months.The girl confessed after a charismatic catholic priest he is my neighbour's elder brother)came to pray for the family,she was actually using her bare hands to dig bad stuffs from the ground.

#Real story

Witch? More like mentally insane.
Re: Do U Believe Witches Exist? by fabulousdame(f): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
@jbluv hmm what happnd to ur friend en his family is terrible, d whole family was wiped out... i'd like to believe dat there were some unseen forces behind it..to tink dat d extended family members dint even attend d funeral... some people re wicked.. u re really strong, if i had to watch my friend die, i'm not sure i'll ever get it out of my head..i cant get over it...this is really very sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religion: Exaggerated Truth Or Well-Packaged Lie? / A & Z Attributes Of God / Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.