Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge (222947 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / Virgins Meet Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2013
*shamelessly eavesdrops*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2013
Lol.

Even dose who r virgins ONLY because dae av nt had an opportunity will still be makin noise undecided

D very 1st real chance dae will get will yield results. S( -_-) M(-_- ) H( -_-).

#teamvirgins cool
#teamprincipled smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by derbybliz(m): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2013
smoosh15: cryI could do this thing anytime soon though. Lol
what will you do soon

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Danhumprey: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Bunch of frustrated people! tongue

What's the hype about this virginity ish The fact is,the more it is over-hyped,the more it look cheap,fake and useless.

You are a virgin? Congratulation! But shouting it to our face or broadcasting it on a public Forum only make you look cheap and fake. Keep your virginity ish to yourselve and your future husband or wife. Real virgins don't come to a public forum advertising and broadcasting their virginity status. Abi you wan sell am? angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2013
Doc_Miss: LOL. Funny thread
GOOD morning doc.Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2013
You seem like the frustrated one here.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Bunch of frustrated people! tongue

What's the hype about this virginity ish The fact is,the more it is over-hyped,the more it look cheap,fake and useless.

You are a virgin? Congratulation! But shouting it to our face or broadcasting it on a public Forum only make you look cheap and fake. Keep your virginity ish to yourselve and your future husband or wife. Real virgins don't come to a public forum advertising and broadcasting their virginity status. Abi you wan sell am? angry

This thread can prove beneficial for those wishing to wait. It's not an easy thing to do, especially in today's kind of world. Surely chatting with each other can give them more ideas to continue practicing self-restraint and/or educate anyone who's interested in waiting as well.

They're not rubbing their statuses in anyone's faces, at least not in this thread. The thread is for like-minded folks. They should be allowed to have this zone and not be further chastised or ridiculed by anyone with opposing views. Let peace reign. cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2013

And he thinks he's just made sense ( -_-)

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by homesteady(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2013

Na you sabi! tongue
We should not broadcast to the whole world that we are virgins, but you can broadcast to the whole world that you've slept with many girls?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nomski0(f): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2013

This was too darn harsh na Danny.undecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by henryvirus(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2013
Funny thread......am in

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2013
wanna ask a question.. Since we all ''Claim'' to be Virgins.. What has been your ''saving grace'' till now.. Mine's my Belief and Exposure.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by ladyju(f): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Nice thread. You guys should keep it up. It's good to know that there are still pple like this in this soddom and gomorah. Thumbs up guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by homesteady(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2013
smoosh15: wanna ask a question.. Since we all ''Claim'' to be Virgins.. What has been your ''saving grace'' till now.. Mine's my Belief and Exposure.

Mine is discipline smiley and I don't really have time for such things!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by henryvirus(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2013
My decision and my bigbros' experiences....kept me till nw

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2013
derbybliz:
what will you do soon
ENd this virginity stuff.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2013
homesteady:

Mine is discipline smiley and I don't really have time for such things!
That kind of environment that gives no time is enough discipline but what if you enventually find yourself space and time with frolicking girls would discipline still remain??

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Danhumprey: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2013
Nomski0: This was too darn harsh na Danny.undecidedundecided
Oya sorry. How are you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Danhumprey: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2013
homesteady:

Na you sabi! tongue
We should not broadcast to the whole world that we are virgins, but you can broadcast to the whole world that you've slept with many girls?
Lol..........I'm not one of such guys who brag about their conquest with galz. As a matter of fact,I like keeping things private. I don't wanna say this,but you won't believe,I'm also a virgin. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Danhumprey: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Oghos1:

And he thinks he's just made sense ( -_-)
Maybe I didn't make sense to you. Can I ask you a question,mister? And I would like you to give me a comprehensive,sincere and truthful answer. Can I ask you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2013
Home at last!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nomski0(f): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2013
smoosh15: wanna ask a question.. Since we all ''Claim'' to be Virgins.. What has been your ''saving grace'' till now.. Mine's my Belief and Exposure.
I cant think of sleeping with someone besides my husband. I'm not sure i'd be able to look that person in the eye again. Also, its a sin against my body, and God.

@Danny, i'm fine, so you're a virgin too? cool

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Danhumprey: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2013
ogugua88:

This thread can prove beneficial for those wishing to wait. It's not an easy thing to do, especially in today's kind of world. Surely chatting with each other can give them more ideas to continue practicing self-restraint and/or educate anyone who's interested in waiting as well.

They're not rubbing their statuses in anyone's faces, at least not in this thread. The thread is for like-minded folks. They should be allowed to have this zone and not be further chastised or ridiculed by anyone with opposing views. Let peace reign. cool
Only you and Nomski0 have made mature comments on my posts. The rest were just attacking me needlessly without a clear comprehension of what I mean.

By the way,can I ask you a question?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2013
Errm. . . . I'm a v. . . . . . tongue tongue If ah hear! grin

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2013
god_of_music: Errm. . . . I'm a v. . . . . . tongue tongue If ah hear! grin

#TeamGOM
Been a virgin is so cool!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2013
No_ID: Been a virgin is so cool!
I swear cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2013
No_ID: Been a virgin is so cool!
I was disvirgined at the age of nine. . . A 25 year old model back then disvirgined me. . . She made me cry. Chai! cry

But now if i catch any girl, whether big nyansh or medium size i go destroy you with my odogwu. cool

#TeamGOM

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by homesteady(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2013
smoosh15: That kind of environment that gives no time is enough discipline but what if you enventually find yourself space and time with frolicking girls would discipline still remain??

When I reach that hurdle, I'll look for a way to jump it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by homesteady(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol..........I'm not one of such guys who brag about their conquest with galz. As a matter of fact,I like keeping things private. I don't wanna say this,but you won't believe,I'm also a virgin. cool

Really? What of that girl that broke your heart grin haven't you had sex with her before?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Nomski0: I cant think of sleeping with someone besides my husband. I'm not sure i'd be able to look that person in the eye again. Also, its a sin against my body, and God.

@Danny, i'm fine, so you're a virgin too? cool
Keep being a good wife. Though you're married n not a V* but u're allowed to stay sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2013
@NomsKiO With the look in your eyes @your pic, , , it shows you are no where near a virgin! You look like someone who just had sex. Talking from experience,my two Gfs got that look whenever we done. cheesy

#TeamGOM wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.