Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers (38102 Views)

Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! / IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2013
tope3x: It also works on Samsung via www.findmymobile.samsung.com where u can put a security on it,and even put a text on it online while the phone is stolen and much more..I think its more secure on samsung than iPhone
U sure dont know what we are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by cassidynca(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2013
so u are encouraging people to buy stolen phones. FBI is watching.
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2013
cassidynca: so u are encouraging people to buy stolen phones. FBI is watching.

tecmon: @poster, u must be a phone snatcher otherwise what is ur concern abt pple buying stolen phones, u are encouraging pple to buy stolen phones and offering an escape plan from being caught, U ARE DEFINITELY A PHONE THIEF, but listen WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, one day it will be ur own (if have any legitimately acquired phone) or ur loved ones that will fall prey these gimmicks u advertise here. tongue

I know i will upset many sellers... And phone snatchers
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Kayode4un: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2013
material tinz !
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by chidanzy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
cassidynca: so u are encouraging people to buy stolen phones. FBI is watching.
whish mumu fBi, sheay female body inspection abi ?...... If the seller can be able to unlock and bypass the passwords in icloud abi the 'find my iphone', as our uncle sun_temi and tumababa stated tho I dont know much of iOs 7then it is assumed that the are the real owners even Apple will assume that too ! am I right? abi are they any exceptions ? Tumababa and suntemi ?
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by godfadda6(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
i still dont get all this information here, what if someone steals my iphone and wipes it out and resets it and starts using it as a new iphone, would the find iphone still work don't forget this person has wiped out all the information on the phone
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
godfadda6: i still dont get all this information here, what if someone steals my iphone and wipes it out and resets it and starts using it as a new iphone, would the find iphone still work don't forget this person has wiped out all the information on the phone

If u enable find my iphone on ios7 while u were using it and vefore it was stolen, d thief CANNOT use d fone even after wiping out. And u cant just wipe out like dat. It wont allow u to wipe. And after wiping with dfu, he CANT activate it. Simple
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by ibiso1986: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
tumababa:

Apple got this step far ahead of others
seems you've not heard of Netqin in andriod, symbian and blackberry
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by busybrain001(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=tumababa]

Can u let us know d iphone model and also if u can launch those apps u want to delete[/quote

Bro it's iPhone 4S, and am running on d latest iOS........yes all d apps r launching, but I jst can't delete any.....don't know y......when I press nd hold d app for a few sec, d little x that is supposed to appear on d top of d app does not appear, all d apps will jst b shaking, nd I can only move them, but no way to delete.
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2013
busybrain001: [b]

Try to reset all settings
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by busybrain001(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2013
tumababa:

What will b d effect on my phone, will I lose any data?
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by write2obi(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2013
tumababa:

Tumababa what is the actual implication of jail broken iphone? ie will it stop me from enjoying any sort of privilege like updates or something like that? Thanks in advance
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
write2obi:
Tumababa what is the actual implication of jail broken iphone? ie will it stop me from enjoying any sort of privilege like updates or something like that? Thanks in advance

Yes. No update
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
busybrain001:

What will b d effect on my phone, will I lose any data?

Reset. Not erase
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by busybrain001(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
tumababa:

Reset. Not erase

Thanks bro......the reset thingy worked, all unwanted apps r gone cheesy
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
busybrain001:

Thanks bro......the reset thingy worked, all unwanted apps r gone cheesy

Good. Enjoy
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2013
there is now a paid check to know if find my iphone is enabled on an iphone u intend to buy. all u need is d imei of d iphone. cost is ₦500.
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2013
tumababa: there is now a paid check to know if find my iphone is enabled on an iphone u intend to buy. all u need is d imei of d iphone. cost is ₦500.
post the link pls or tell us how kos I intend buyin an iphone soon
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2013
phayvorr: post the link pls or tell us how kos I intend buyin an iphone soon

u apply thru me. check my signature for contact
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Besto(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2014
tope3x: It also works on Samsung via www.findmymobile.samsung.com where u can put a security on it,and even put a text on it online while the phone is stolen and much more..I think its more secure on samsung than iPhone

nah. ..wit just button combinations..ur Samsung device will be wiped with out security prompt sef...

tho I tink the s5 z sufixicated to the level of the I.os 7.
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2014
Icloud removal service now availableon all iphones and ipads with sim slot only. Wifi only not supported. 25k 4 to 5weeks. LOST AND STOLEN NOT SUPPORTED . Only devices asking for email n password is supported.

Contacts:
Pin: 2AF69725 or 7E1991CD
Whatsapp/imessage: 08053250698
Mail: tumababa247@yahoo.com
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by mular(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
tumababa: Icloud removal service now availableon all iphones and ipads with sim slot only. Wifi only not supported. 25k 4 to 5weeks. LOST AND STOLEN NOT SUPPORTED . Only devices asking for email n password is supported.

Contacts:

hmmm
Re: Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers by mular(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
tumababa: Icloud removal service now availableon all iphones and ipads with sim slot only. Wifi only not supported. 25k 4 to 5weeks. LOST AND STOLEN NOT SUPPORTED . Only devices asking for email n password is supported.

Contacts:
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno L9 Plus Specs & Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot) / Download Lagos Street Maps On Your Phone / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.