Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. (2118 Views)

*read And Comment On Great Stories By Great Writers* / The Secrets Of Great Men!!!! / Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2013
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own - Robert. A. Heinlein.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Not all of us can do great things but we can do small things with great love - Mother Theresa
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not - Andre Gide.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
If you judge people, you have no time to love them - Mother Teresa
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
A man who shoots at nothing may hit it - Confucius
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Love never dies a natural death, it dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals, it dies of wounds. It dies of weariness, of withering of tarnishing - Anais Nin.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2013
If you can dream it, you can achieve it. Zig Ziglar
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2013
The only way to do great work is to love what you do. Steve Jobs
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2013
Remember no one can make you inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2013
Hello viewers! I want you to drop your comment as u view these threads.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2013
Dream big and dare to fail. Norman Vaughan
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2013
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. You will definitely reach your goal. Eyezik3
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2013
My boss@mynd44 i dey see u ooo, how u dey naa
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. Farrah Gray
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Education costs money. But then so does ignorance. Sir Claus Moser
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
The person who says it can not be done should not interrupt the person doing it. Chinese Proverb
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2013
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart ~ Nelson Mandela

1 Like

Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.-| Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2013
Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you ~ Aldous Huxley
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2013
If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it ~ Micheal Jordan

1 Like

Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
In two days time tomorrow will soon be yesterday.[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 12:35am On Dec 08, 2013
If You Want To Make Your Dreams Come True, The First Thing You Have To Do Is Wake Up ~ Anonymous[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 12:40am On Dec 08, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do ~ Steve Jobs
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 1:00am On Dec 08, 2013
A Person Who Never Made A Mistake Never Tried Anything New -| Albert Einstein.

In Other To Succeed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Than Your Fear Of Failure -| Bill Cosby.

Challenges Are What Makes Life Interesting And Overcoming Them Is What Makes Life Meaningful -| Joshua.J.Marine.

Too Many Of Us Are Not Living Our Dreams Because We Are Living Our Fears -| Les Brown.

You Can't Fall If You Don't Climb. But There Is No Joy In Living Your Whole Life On The Ground -| Anonymous.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2013
Keep Love In Your Heart. A Life Without It Is Like Sunless Garden. When The Flowers Are Dead -| Oscar Wiide.

Being Deeply Loved By Someone Gives You Strenght, While Loving Someone Deeply Gives You Courage -| Lao Tzu.

Sometimes The Heart Sees What Is Invisible To The Eye -| H.Jackson Brown, Jr.

Love Is Composed Of A Single Soul Inhabiting Two Bodies -| Aristotle.

I Have Decided To Stick With Love. Hate Is Too Great A Burden To Bear -| Martin Luther King.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Friends Can Help Each Other. A True Friend Is Someone Who Lets You Have Total Freedom To Be Yourself And Especially To Feel. Or, Not Feel. Whatever You Happen To Be Feeling At The Moment Is Fine With Them. That's What Real Love Amounts To - Letting A Person Be What He Really Is -| Jim Morrison.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Love Is Friendship Caught On Fire. In The Beginning A Flame, Very Preety, Often Hot And Fierce, But Still Only Light And Flickering. As Love Grows Older, Our Hearts Mature And Love Becomes As Coals, Deep Burning And Unquenchable -| Bruce Lee.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 12:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you'. Mature love says 'I need you because I love you -| Erich Fromm.

Where there is love there is life -| Mahatma Gandhi.

We're born alone, We live alone, We die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment we're not alone -| Orson Welles.

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge -| Thomas Carlyle.

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love -| Mother Teresa.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 12:24am On Dec 10, 2013
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul -| Judy Garland.

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluos -| Ingrid Bergman.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Una good mornin my people ooo
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2013
A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that whole company he may feel tenderly drowsy. George Jean Nathan.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nothing runs ones destiny like doubt and unbelief -| Benson Idahosah.

If you must succeed you must learn how to take yourself out of conflict and put yourself in confidence -| Benson Idahosah.

If you have a vision, and you do not act on. It will die -| Benson Idahosah.

When you give the devil attention, it will give you direction -| Benson Idahosah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) / Must Read: John And The Sexy Teacher ($uper Er0tica) / Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.