Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. (2127 Views)

*read And Comment On Great Stories By Great Writers* / The Secrets Of Great Men!!!! / Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Every free gifts has a hidden danger - W.F.Kumuyi.

No success without sacrifice - W.F.Kumuyi.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Life with God is the essence of living - W.F.Kumuyi

Bad advisers are many, good advisers are very few - W.F.Kumuyi

No man ever fail until he fails on the inside - W.F.Kumuyi

Human rights stopped where my rights started - Ibrahim Babangida.

To be able to stage a coup you have to be close to somebody - Ibrahim Babangida.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2013
The very circumstance of Nigeria only permit an idiot idiot to be detribalized - Chukwuemeka Odumegwu.

Unity in command is essential for victory - Ojukwu.

The more empty the leadership, the more reliance on primordial force - Ojukwu

Impossibility is not a word to be found in the dictionary of those who dare - Nnamdi Azikwe.

If we want to climb out of the hole we are in, it is a job for all the people.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nothing is too much or absurd in the pursuit of Justice - Arthur Nzeribe.

The flames of shell are flames of hell - Ken Saro wiwa.

For me justice is the first condition of humanity - Wole Soyinka.

Man is imperfect; man strives, towards perfection yet even the imperfect may fund interior harmony with nature - Wole Soyinka.

The will of man is place beyond surrender without the knowing of divinity by man, can deity survive - Wole Soyinka.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
You must be awake when others are asleep if you are to get to the Top ~ Ken Saro wiwa.

I know that the truth twisted or trampled upon can only grow stronger by time ~ Obasanjo.

I see hope as the youth and the young for our tomorrow lies on them ~ Obasanjo.

Ignorance is not only a disease, it must be regarded as a sin on our part if we allow it to be perpetrated ~ Obasanjo.

Every nation is a law unto itself ~ Awolowo.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2013
The mightier a nation is, the more lawless and licentious it is capable of being ~ Awolowo

If the Delta explodes Nigeria goes with it - Chris Alagoa.

My father said that a sheep that makes a friend with a dog surely produces a waste product - Gani Adams.

If a plant and soil agree, the union produces good fruits - Obi Egbuna.
Re: Successful And Famous Quote By Great men. by eyezik3(m): 1:13am On Dec 18, 2013
You Are At Your Best When You Are At Yourself - David Oyedepo.

Those Who Sweat With You Need To Eat The Sweet In You - David Oyedepo.

Your originality is your greatest value - David Oyedepo.

To keep Nigeria One Is A Task That Must Be Done - Gowon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Had A Family / Sunset At Noon / Try This Drabble With A Twist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.