Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady (3287 Views)

Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2013
no comment
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Eebrahym(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2013
Sƚarboy:
This is a big shame to the Nigerian police force.

Y is it a big shame Police no ße human being?
You people sef, na wa for U

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by slimming: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2013
No law against that guy
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by nnecar(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2013
the guy dey represent wella, Cos its legal
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by eagleeye2: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2013
All work and no play......... complete am abeg.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Osedidi(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2013
She could be his wife and if he is not married she could be his fiancee........ So what's the shame in that @Op
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by OgaCarrot: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Nice Pic...
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Garrithe1st: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2013
I love dem T1T5

cool
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by tpia5: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2013
Boko haram.

Expect attacks soon.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Godswillu(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2013
The picture dose not look real to me, (Na so them say chidima pose nude, when she no do am)

that is my opinion
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by adino(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
May God bless this policeman, carry on. Olopa dem need good moments like this to fuction properly.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by harlos: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Op did you say policeman undecided
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Arosa(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
scandal! undecided If to say na Stella Odua do this one now, peeps for don dey say fire her. angry undecided
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by 3Dimension: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
The last time I checked he is a 'man' not a 'monk' . And the constitution of nigeria doesn't say a police man must be a monk

What I don't like is the fact that he is doin that while on uniform.
That cloth is a symbol and shd be respected.

#okbye
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Uyi168: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Booby of life!....highly needed.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by LajaLaba: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
so wetin u come want us do now Oga OP?
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by wablet(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
No law against a policeman frolicking but as an assistant commissioner of police, he's not suppose to allow this be captured on camera
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by doctokwus: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
This pix was posted in anoda thread,claiming to b that of a dpo romancing a lady,but was busted& shown to b dat in a movie shoot,yet its appearing in dis thread wt anoda title.
Op, will a policeman in uniform wt a lady comfortably pose for dere pics in a compromising atmosphere 2be taken or don't u see dey are both smiling to d shot?Wen u open a thread wt clear intent to deceive,u must av an ulterior, bad motive.
Moderators,pls this is a shot from a movie & d female actress is a well known face in nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by igbeke: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
nnecar: the guy dey represent wella, Cos its legal
yeah, ....representing what they know how to do best.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Fayrouzz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Thought 9ja police wear black and black?? *Confused*
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by igbeke: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
eagle,eye:
All work and no play......... complete am abeg.
u got it wrong bro. it shid be d oda way.
all play and no work, ....
now complete it.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by stelaar(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmm...someone's daughter....someone's father....
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Since when has it become a crime to cuddle ?
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Arosa(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fhemmmy: Since when has it become a crime to cuddle ?

There are a list of things a police officer is not allowed to do on duty, this is one of them. lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
hmmmmm..
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Ruq: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Though the lady don't look like someone he woulda wifed. All i see is a hand on a one of the bobbies. and aint nuthin wrong with that
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Arosa:

There are a list of things a police officer is not allowed to do on duty, this is one of them. lipsrsealed

And how do we know he is or was on duty in that pix?
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ruq: Though the lady don't look like someone he woulda wifed. All i see is a hand on a one of the bobbies. and aint nuthin wrong with that

Assumption!
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Arosa(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

And how do we know he is or was on duty in that pix?

Well he is on uniform which is even worse because he represents the NPF.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Arosa:

Well he is on uniform which is even worse because he represents the NPF.

So after the day's work, he left work and going home, he is single, and saw his girlfriend at the house or even hotel and hugged and kissed her - That is a crime?
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Cuddling A Lady by BabaEleko(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
*Singing* If you see me pass byyy. . . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State List Of Newly Sworn In Commissioners Since The Dissolved Exco / I Am Not Anti-itsekiri — Jonathan / Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.