Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence (13064 Views)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / Policeman Shoots 2 Colleagues In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by Afam4eva(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2012
A policeman has just shot an innocent passenger in a bus because the driver refused to give him 50 naira. Seee the way this helpless man just died like that.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by Jakumo(m): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2012
Just act like you saw nothing, so there won't be another "mis-fire" in your direction.   

Mouth no dey fit talk everyting when eye been dey see.

Next time just do quick and throway ya correct salute when dem jeje ask you say " How for weekend ? "
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by werepeLeri: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2012
Please give details so that the appropriate authorities can be notified.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by Afam4eva(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2012
It happened in front of Ojo barracks. O boy see as people dey cry for this man.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2012
Please pic will do Good
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by Afam4eva(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2012
Dem.no born me well to snap pictiure.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by Jakumo(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2012
afam4eva:

Oga Odiaero,  WiseMan Afam say if you need to see action foto, make you come go snap am by yasef.  Who no know go know.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by RichyBlacK(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2012
Useless Nigeria!
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by Gbawe: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2012
afam4eva:

It is terrible enough you had to witness this gruesome and senseless murder committed by a brutal animal. Abeg,never attempt to play hero in these situations. The killer could have easily made you victim number 2.

@Post.

What can one say about Nigeria other than conclude the Nation is failing fast? At no time have we ever needed sincere reform and a 'back-to-basics' transformation as much as we do now. Sad , at this critical time, we are then cursed to have accidental leaders , undeserving of the positions they enjoy today, who never courted power for the right reason.

There seems to be a sad inevitability about how things will end for Nigeria given how the problems are severe yet we have, in charge, precisely the opposite of those capable of providing solutions to the grave problems facing the Nation.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by homerac7: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2012
IGP Mohammed Abubakar

080 774 466 99, 081 025 555 81

Please bombard those lines wt text msgs wt reports and more importantly references to evidences of d crime. It's closer than just whinning away on d internet.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by jamace(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2012
Yes, welcome to the jungle called Nigeria! angry sad sad

See another killer cop :https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-868335.0.html
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by kokoA(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
Have the arrested the idiot yet?
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2012
if this was to be in the east again(onitsha or aba) i'm sure my people would have use this rare opportunity to tell the haua how they feel about them. grin grin grin
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by jmaine: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2012
So sad . . .dude must have been on his way to church . . .AFAM . . .What happened to the erratic police officer ?
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2012
embarassed

Sometimes it is so difficult to sympathise with the police, the same public that laments their fate at the hands of Boko Haram, are the same people they kill with no hesitation.

Nigerian police are a totally lost cause , anything short of a major overhaul of the force is a huge joke.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by violent(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
odiaero:

Please pic will do Good

does that not sound dumb to you?
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by dplordx(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
odiaero:

Please pic will do Good

You nor even like the dude. you want make lawma to come sweep hin brain commot for road tomorrow?
abeg, no dare o. If only Bokoharam could just focus on those useless police alone. They would have won my admiration.
Takes killing to teach a killer, death isnt fun.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by paulipopo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2012
OP

You did the right thing it is not wise to snap picture at this time you never know who is who and what could happen to you for doing so.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by babaowo: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2012
This is why i luv island or ibadan boyz they would have bombard the killer police.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by wordychap: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
y not giv dem cops 50N n save a life!
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by highland(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
The Policeman is confident that nothing will happen to him becos the person sent him their is also the judge.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by edoyad(m): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
I suspect they have not been paid, i.e. the police. Or why the sudden spike in rate of killings related to twenty naira collection?
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by timowale: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2012
Nigerian police are a totally lost cause ,
anything short of a major overhaul of the
force is a huge joke.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
While I sort of understand your reason for choosing not to take picture even as evidence of this crime, I do want to know what you, and other witnesses, intend to do to ensure this victim, should his soul pass on today, at least gets justice which he deserves? What do the witnesses intend to do with the information they have on what happened?

It is one thing to be shot with no witnesses around, but God made you a witness to this gruesome act today. What do you intend to do about this, knowing it is not hard to see how that may be you, or someone close to you, tomorrow.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by noiseless: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
What if he the victim didn't have it?
wordychap:

y not giv dem cops 50N n save a life!
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by ananchidi: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
I canot witness such a barbaric act and not take at-least a snap shot
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by newbie2012: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
the width of one hardback book is 17 millimeters. how many books will fit on a shelf that is 34 centimeters long?
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by MyMouth(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
But how come these yeye police no dey fit shoot Boko Haram guys this way? angry
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
We all know that Nigeria Police Force are evil yet we want another evil in the name of Boko Harams to fight our war for us. What a pathetic set of people we are. Why couldn't we emulate what happened in Ibadan few weeks ago? Any policeman that kills any innocent and harmless citizens should be killed instantly on the spot. Jungle justice, if that's what will put sense into their empty skulls.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by ITbomb(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2012
subscribing to see the end
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by Ozegbe(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
o boy no take pics ooh i remember then in lagos nysc camp when we were made to do frog jump and roll on the ground some boys brought out their phone to snap and the soldiers got furious though they could not harm us. What am trying to say is that those force people like to excercise their power undercovered.
Re: A Policeman Shoots A Bus Passenger In My Presence by Abaykf: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2012
I pray nigeria police should be scraped. Police is not fit in fighting crime, they help in its increase.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LG Polls: We Are Not Sure Of Winning Any Council In Lagos – PDP / Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal / JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.