Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart (2747 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
He alone can save and deliver you.

Just pray to him, and wait for his answer.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by homesteady(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tpia you should also ask Jesus into your heart! grin

1 Like

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by AbuMikey(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2013

Homesteady, You might just end up settling down with Tpia@ as Your wife tho grin

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lets not derail the thread, even though you'd like to mock, you can do so elsewhere.

Anybody needing wife, go to romance and dating section, yes we know its considered a mockery to have tpia as a wife, whatever, i'm not bothered since i have my standards also, just that i dont go around pointing at people saying " eh, i cant marry that one o, bi mo se po to yi".

Not my style, i respect people even if i cant date them and neither do i look down on someone who didnt offend me, i was raised right.

Ok, back to topic.

6 Likes

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by God2man(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
They have made blood covenants with the devil, it is going to be hard for them.

God2man.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by AbuMikey(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:
Lets not derail the thread, even though you'd like to mock, you can do so elsewhere.

Anybody needing wife, go to romance and dating section, yes we know its considered a mockery to have tpia as a wife, whatever, i'm not bothered since i have my standards also, just that i dont go around pointing at people saying " eh, i cant marry that one o, bi mo se po to yi".

Not my style, i respect people even if i cant date them and neither do i look down on someone who didnt offend me, i was raised right.

Ok, back to topic.

You never cease to amaze me.

You seem very intelligent wink

Maybe I should send you a mail,we gaats to talk shockedgrin

I'm sorry for derailing your thread!

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
apology accepted,you can stop posting now if you have nothing useful to say.

please do not send me any mail, just stating this for the record.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
God2man: They have made blood covenants with the devil, it is going to be hard for them.

God2man.

it will be difficult especially given the fact that they're watched 24/7 (probably more than their targets, if that's at all possible), but God will make a way.

That's why i emphasized the fact that they should pray to God directly and wait for Him to answer.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by psky: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Why do people like taunting tpia? undecided

She seems to be quite sensible to me.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by SecretDreams(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
what if they aren't ready to be delivered ?
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by ARareGem(f): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
^^Then that's their choice. But whenever they are ready to grab Light and save their souls, God's arms are always opened wide. His love is never ending. Hopefully, it won't be too late for them.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
psky:

So from just a handful of posts you are able to make a conclusion on the age, predominant attitude, and even se× life of an individual?

Please show me these golden posts o.

you have time, but thanks for the heads up.

as you can see, some nlers type while smoking ganja.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2013
[size=15pt]I DO NOT LIKE HIDING POSTS, ANY OFF TOPIC POST WILL BE HIDDEN WITH A BANangry[/size]
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2013
what happens if I ask him into my heart?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me On A Ground Of Religious Differences / Shocking Video: A Fallen Angel Spotted In England? (watch 4 Minutes Video) / An Argument That God Does Not Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.