Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart (2745 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Gombs(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
^^

Sir. Jesus' mission on earth was NOT to give men
joy. It was to save his people from their sins.

Berreta said Jesus gives joy, you objected and you used the key word NOT as above..with block letters
..Then you gave a reason why he came in the 2nd sentence.

Now you explaining an entirely diff tin above with this lame excuse "please read my post again for clarification. My point is" ...why can't you just admit your choice of words were WRONG?

And BTW,

It is only when people repent of their sins that they
will find true joy in christ Jesus.

This is what Tpia has been saying since page1.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Beretta92: @tpia,u say jesus gives joy.do u have joy?u always seem angry,cold n frozen.i bet jesus himself wud be scared of u.pls,dont curse me,i really dont knw how to curse.

check my posts very well, most times i am only responding to attacks in the ones (posts) where i'm not civil. Other times, I am calling out scammers, cheats, 419ers, etc based on what I've seen of their modus operandi or something similar.

you can only ignore so much and bullies do not understand civility, unfortunately many nlers dont know how to NOT be bullies, so sometimes you need to knock sense into people's heads before they can get sense.

now, the thread is not about me, if anyone for any reason feels my persona prevents them from coming to Christ, well thats unfortunate but there's not much i can do about that.

You can check elsewhere for messages from people you feel more comfortable listening to and who you feel are more in line with what your idea of a christian is.

lets not derail this thread, IT IS NOT ABOUT ME.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2013
tpia@:

check my posts very well, most times i am only responding to attacks in the ones (posts) where i'm not civil. Other times, I am calling out scammers, cheats, 419ers, etc based on what I've seen of their modus operandi or something similar.

you can only ignore so much and bullies do not understand civility, unfortunately many nlers dont know how to NOT be bullies, so sometimes you need to knock sense into people's heads before they can get sense.

now, the thread is not about me, if anyone for any reason feels my persona prevents them from coming to Christ, well thats unfortunate but there's not much i can do about that.

You can check elsewhere for messages from people you feel more comfortable listening to and who you feel are more in line with what your idea of a christian is.

lets not derail this thread, IT IS NOT ABOUT ME.
What an enigma.I think you are too intelligent to believe in the subject of the op.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Joshthefirst: Ma'am, won't you tell them why they need to ask Jesus into their hearts?

They most likely already know, but its good you explained further.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Gombs:

And BTW,

This is what Tpia has been saying since page1.

True, but it seems not everyone is reading through the posts.

People are showing up on the thread for various reasons, and some will gain something from it while others wont.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Beretta92: What an enigma.I think you are too intelligent to believe in the subject of the op.

I am actually not intelligent enough to understand Jesus but i can simply trust in his word.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by 4C2215131: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
God2man: They have made blood covenants with the devil, it is going to be hard for them.

Not necessarily so,as with most decisions we face in life making pact(s) with spiritual entities be they benevolent or otherwise is a matter of choice.

God2man.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by 4C2215131: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
Secret_Dreams: what if they aren't ready to be delivered ?

Just why do you think they need 'deliverance'?
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by 4C2215131: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
NoProphecy: If you think that Satan, witches, goblins, trolls, wizards, or Jinn are real, get psychiatric help ASAP! Get a trained professional into your head, not more myths into your "heart."

There exist a special providence for fools.
Please the above statement is not meant to be taken literally but metaphorically.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by spicyv1(f): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Joshthefirst: please read my post again for clarification.
My point is that if a sinner is preached the feel-good gospel. The "you'll never get along well in life without Jesus gospel", etc, he'll end up a false convert and will most probably fall away and bewcome worse than he already is.
Jesus did not preach: "accept me, I have come to give you joy"
He preached: "repent! For the kingdom of God is at hand!"
The apostles preached that too.
It is only when people repent of their sins that they will find true joy in christ Jesus. It is only when men realize feel the impact of their sins that they will realize the need for a saviour and accept him.
The gospel is all of this, especially the bolded phrase:
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through jesus christ our lord

Sir, you are ignorant. The gospel of Christ is called good news and what does good news do if not to make the hearer feel good! Jesus said I have come that you may have life and have it in abundance! The proof that you have encountered Jesus is that you have the spirit of God living inside you and one of the fruits of the spirit is joy, peace is also another fruit!

This is not to say the christian life is devoid of challenges, it simply means that in the midst of chaos you experience the peace that passes all understanding and you are also joyful because you have the assurance that you are coming out triumphant!

Gods word says, with JOY shall you draw waters out of the wells of salvation!

A lot of people assume they are saved, they haven't received the total package of salvation that is why they are easily tossed! Please seek the truth for ONLY then shall YOU be truly SET FREE.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
4C2215131:

Just why do you think they need 'deliverance'?

So their souls can be set free from bondage.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
NoProphecy: If you think that Satan, witches, goblins, trolls, wizards, or Jinn are real, get psychiatric help ASAP! Get a trained professional into your head, not more myths into your "heart."

Bro, they are, and not the esoteric ones we are shown in the media either.

They and their works are far more insidious than what we see in the entertainment circuit.

However, why are you on the thread since it holds no interest for you?
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by AbuMikey(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2013

Evil Spirit don enter Your body again abi? grin

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by itstpia8: 5:24am On Dec 14, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me On A Ground Of Religious Differences / The More You Feed On GOD's Word The More You Know HIS Will / Rationalisations For Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.