Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother (12195 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Mcmaye(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2013
homesteady: Good move! 1st time that Amaechi is doing something laudable

Really?
What planet are U̶̲̥̅̊? undecided

Really?
What planet are U̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by saintNinoBran(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Dame patience might as well deny this one because she is good at that. she once denied Amaechi of not showing sympathy over her mother's death and now that the governor has because of her and postpone an important issue, let me see if she will appreciate it or not.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Bpriest(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2013
Confusion is something that runs in their veins.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by vislabraye(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2013
Demdem: This made no sense. Both the dead and daughter of the dead aren't elected officials. Why should burying a private citizen stop good governance.
Amaechi surely goofed here.

Your argument is baseless. Amaechi did a noble act. U think if Barak Obama's mother inlaw dies, do U think he will just continue with his official duty ?
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by vislabraye(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2013
HNosegbe:

What do you mean "stop good governance"?

The summit has only been postponed, not cancelled.

Don't mind the boy who's talking. Its ASUU strike that's causiNg it.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by klax(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ok oo Amaechi good boy at least you show some respect despite the two family are not in good term you are not like my brother Ngige that has no respect for our Tradition and Culture.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by curtain: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
AMEACHI pls dont settle with GEJ, we want to use u to achieve our northern agenda.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Baba_Eleko: God forgive me if this is a sin but the hate i got for PEJ is beyond word can express. I hate her with a passion of "Wike's Christ". cry

God will not forgive you. ode
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by OdionOdion: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
danny301:

Its a good thing that Ameachi is mending fence with GEJ because there is no alternative to peace but for you to say that G7 instigated him to fight any war either meaningless or meaningful is misleading... It may be true that the G7 capitalized on the fight between GEJ and Ameachi to fight another course but say they were the cause of the very fight between Ameachi and GEJ is definitely not true... Its no secret that the oil well case between River and Bayesa and the demolition in the first lady's home that didn't go down well with her are the remote causes of the fight between the two Politicians (GEJ & Ameachi) and to the best of my knowledge G7 has nothing to do with the above mentioned issues.
. Gov Ameachi invited the G 7 and the APC lunatics to fight his bossom brother GEJ,you shouldn't be twisting the facts because the roles of Gov Ameachi and NGF is still very fresh to forget
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by russello: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
Baba_Eleko: God forgive me if this is a sin but the hate i got for PEJ is beyond word can express. I hate her with a passion of "Wike's Christ". cry

And she's even oblivious of your existence cry
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by joleram(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ameichi is just coming up! He is trying to redress himself and amend his tore cloth. He had better done that ontime because GEJ is alreadily bringing a big stick upon all the G7s and if he like himself, let him repent now before it is too late. At least he could hear what came out of the court cases and what is currently happening to some members of Rebel ones. GEJ is gentle but if he starts to act, hmmmmmnnnn........the rebels cant withstand it. And how many people had ever fought a sitting president and won?
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by faithynuvo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
All this south south no dey get shame self,wetin come be una achievement nw?it has show to all naija that ijaws lack leadership qualities.especially Bayelsa na iron una head be for that state? :DAll this south south no dey get shame self,wetin come be una achievement nw?it has show to all naija that ijaws lack leadership qualities.especially Bayelsa na iron una head be for that state?
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
danny301:

Its a good thing that Ameachi is mending fence with GEJ because there is no alternative to peace but for you to say that G7 instigated him to fight any war either meaningless or meaningful is misleading... It may be true that the G7 capitalized on the fight between GEJ and Ameachi to fight another course but say they were the cause of the very fight between Ameachi and GEJ is definitely not true... Its no secret that the oil well case between River and Bayesa and the demolition in the first lady's home that didn't go down well with her are the remote causes of the fight between the two Politicians (GEJ & Ameachi) and to the best of my knowledge G7 has nothing to do with the above mentioned issues.
let's unite in order to develop Niger Delta
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by sleekp1: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2013

I wish you Luck with "Wike's Christ" or "Wicked Christ" when your head clears please try Jesus Christ.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Hilaskee(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
U will have more respect than Nelson Mandela...Ride on sir! U r the best we have seen for now!
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by deletrue: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
danny301:

You scored up to seventy per cent of the truth but Amaechi, in addition, also eyed the VP post as planned and agreed with Obasanjo thereby leading to the anti-party activities involving Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Polio: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2013

You mean all of these time he's been in power, he hasnt done anything laudable other than to postpone a summit?

Nigeria is doomed!
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by slimfit1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Omexonomy: chief demdemm0r0n the biggest m0r0n of nairaland how you dey.

You are just a clueless sentimental idiot, he has a point. The tax payers comes first before any individual even if the person was elected governance should not stop. However, Amaechi probably did that knowing fully well that the illegal president would close all the roads in the states. You can call me names now, I've called your mothers names go on I'm waiting fire on pucys.

Still waiting I'm expecting serious name calling oh.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Uteghe(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
rozayx5:

i envy the quality of weed you take undecided undecided
'You envy weed'? An inanimate object is your object of envy right?!
And YOU still insist you got no regrets for being a primary school drop out?
*SMH*
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by BabaEleko(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
sleek_p:

I wish you Luck with "Wike's Christ" or "Wicked Christ" when your head clears please try Jesus Christ.
brito:

russello:

And she's even oblivious of your existence cry
brito:

PDP KEYBOARD FORCES! UNA WELL DONE OO!!!!
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by rozayx5(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Uteghe :

'You envy weed'? An inanimate object is your object of envy right?!
And YOU still insist you got no regrets for being a primary school drop out?
*SMH*
undecided
can you show me one previous post of yours where u did not mention akpabio quit hating
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Demdem(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Shollyps: .SEE MUMU TALKING

Shut ur trap.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Demdem(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
oguash:

Idiot. haveu forgotten that Tonye Harry was ameachi's deputy speaker for eight yrs and was still an elected member of RSHA. Good move Ameachi> Anyday any time we are with you

Tonye Harry is understandable. Infact he was the one that handed over to Amaechi directly not Omehia. My grouse is with shepo and her mum.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Demdem(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
ritux:

You are very insensitive. Amaechi knows going on with his forum same time with the burial will heat up things in the polity...which we do not want. He made a nice move.

As for u demdemmoron, are u not tired of the fight btw the Rivers govt and federal govt? Pple like u are the ones who like adding more fuel to the fire when others are trying to put it off.

Fool, who cares if Amaechi and Jonathan send killers to themselves. Actually, their disagreement is good for our democracy. Sane minds will encourage such.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Demdem(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
HNosegbe:

What do you mean "stop good governance"?

The summit has only been postponed, not cancelled.

Either temporal or permanent, there is a delay.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Demdem(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
lincolnj88:

hahahahahahaah dis curse pain u very much....y not take pain killers to ease the pain.....hahahhaahahahaahahhahahahaahah grin

What pain again did u say is hurting ur home?
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Demdem(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
tpapi: mumu, do u need 2 know him

Oponu, but the goon knows me.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Demdem(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
bad meat: some people go open their smelling mouth,dey talk anything dem like,grin

Says the rotten meat. Ode.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Demdem(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
danny301:

And why should Amaechi mend fence with Jonathan when he did no wrong by demanding the rights of his people and tasking retardeen as regards good governance. Jonathan should be the one to come to his senses.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
vislabraye:

Your argument is baseless. Amaechi did a noble act. U think if Barak Obama's mother inlaw dies, do U think he will just continue with his official duty ?

Is shepos mother Amaechis mother in law?
Is shepo married to Amaechi?
If not, ur analogy made no sense.
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Demdem(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
OdionOdion: . Gov Ameachi invited the G 7 and the APC lunatics to fight his bossom brother GEJ,you shouldn't be twisting the facts because the roles of Gov Ameachi and NGF is still very fresh to forget

And what is wrong with NGF? What wrong did the chairman, Amaechi commit?
Re: Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother by Demdem(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
[s]
deletrue: You scored up to seventy per cent of the truth but Amaechi, in addition, also eyed the VP post as planned and agreed with Obasanjo thereby leading to the anti-party activities involving Amaechi.
[/s]

Crap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m / Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. / COVID-19: Kaduna Govt May Impose Lockdown – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.