Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 (35106 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup - (0 - 2) On 29th October 2013 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 / Sunderland Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 5th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by gal10(f): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Afam4eva: I want to use this opportunity to congratulate Manchester City for a job well done. They controlled the game and made the chelsea players look like headlesss chickens. They can't be blamed by a mistake made by one of their defenders. chelsea are known to capitalize on other people's misfortune to shine in their own myopic way. God punish chelsea this year. They'll never smell any trophy this year. They'll lose to the likes of Stoke, Wigan, Aston villaa at home. Their coach will be sacked before the season ends. They'll change their jersey from blue to black and change their logo to akpu. Useless team.
AFAM ndo, ebezina inugo! they can't hear u and besides WE DON WIN already! all d rest is STORY! we got our points simple! stop hating!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Congrats to Chelsea FC and their fans aka La BLUES. It was a nice game. Both sides gave their best and created a spectacle.

Now as a Citizen, my heart bleeds seeing that a fantastic Keeper and the tallest player in the EPL Constel Pantilimon is left out of the Man City team, while Joe Hart drags the team down. I thought after the Bayern Munich match, Joe Hart will be dropped but Pellegrini has continued with him.

I hope this is the end of Joe Hart at City. After getting Mancini sacked by purposely letting Wigan score us in the final of the FA cup last season.

It has been too many fails and we can't continue with Joe Hart. I hope Manuel Pellegrini sees it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09xRRoeM7GM
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by Arlex(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
iwanchop:
Y take it so personally ? Na ur papa get Chealsea
don't mind me.d guy actually provoked me to dat.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by bandely(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nice result we got there. A very big thank you to the Chelsea players, you were wonderful. To Roman Abrahamovic, thank you for giving us Jose Mourinho Again. To The Happy One, thank you for rejuvenating this team and instilling some level of hard work into the boys. To all Chelsea fans, please enjoy your evening. And to all Chelsea haters, you are not forgotten, please continue the hating, because it is making us wax stronger, but remember that hating is not good for your health. If you find yourself hating, please use this drug below, it should cure you. If symptoms persists after three day...then go and hug a wet transformer.

picture share

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by elijah24(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
torres said every ball could has d potential of being the most important ball.well said torres and long live ramires ,cech almost cost us d game ooo but tanks to torres we tot man u ow to play man city,bring on arsenal
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
chelsea at it again. am happy for Torres. Arsenal shld be very carefully not to allow chelsea capitalize on silly mistake. I wan Jose M to come out and tell us the better side loss after tuesday night.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by paragwua: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
andyanders:

I think you are sick by correcting someone who is right. The right word is Penalty and not penarity. Fool like you.
.......i tire ooooo..he is correcting the person in igbo english
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
after watching the game I just concluded that Hazard has a way of making fans believe he is good. actually he is not that good. he works so hard with little to show for it.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by agrovick(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
Fernando Mabinuori Torres Jagunmolu of London, terrorizing defences since 1905. Nw u knw y we bought him for £50m

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by lyly911(f): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
DMainMan:

Dont b too happy Chelsea fans cos defeat awaits u on Tuesday. Arsenal are beta dan ur plastic club. Enjoy your self now while it last.

We wil use baby Arsenal team to flog u. My lady, take heart on Tuesday. Just want to calm u down in anticipation
keep on dreaming ooooo d best will always be d best ..so stop hating bcoz we will still do wat we do best.. wat we re known for u no climbing mountain on top of mountain...so dnt b surprise if we win Arsenal on tuesday bcoz winning is already in our DNA...ok!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by Trailblazerng(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
kenonze: after watching the game I just concluded that Hazard has a way of making fans believe he is good. actually he is not that good. he works so hard with little to show for it.
And that's 2hy chelsea can't sell him
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by 88natzy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
gal10: AFAM ndo, ebezina inugo! they can't hear u and besides WE DON WIN already! all d rest is STORY! we got our points simple! stop hating!
haters should feel free to hate on us! Chelsea, we da best.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by SupaJoe(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
Afam4eva: I want to use this opportunity to congratulate Manchester City for a job well done. They controlled the game and made the chelsea players look like headlesss chickens. They can't be blamed by a mistake made by one of their defenders. chelsea are known to capitalize on other people's misfortune to shine in their own myopic way. God punish chelsea this year. They'll never smell any trophy this year. They'll lose to the likes of Stoke, Wigan, Aston villaa at home. Their coach will be sacked before the season ends. They'll change their jersey from blue to black and change their logo to akpu. Useless team.
help help oOh!!!! Mad men online again....beast,who let's U loose

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by chinedugreat(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
airmark: ................. Airmark.............
......... AirmarkAirmark..........
..... AirmarkAirmarkAirmark......
.... AirmarkAirmark..................
.. AirmarkAirmark....................
. AirmarkAirmark.....................
AirmarkAirmark......................
AirmarkAirmark......................
.. AirmarkAirmark.....................
.... AirmarkAirmark....... Airmark..
........ AirmarkAirmarkAirmark.....
............ AirmarkAirmark...........
.................. Airmark..............

Airmark..................... Airmark...........
Airmark..................... Airmark.........
Airmark...................... Airmark........
AirmarkAirmark...Airmark Airmark...........
AirmarkAirmark....AirmarkAirmark...........
AirmarkAirmark....AirmarkAirmark........
Airmark...................... Airmark...........
Airmark...................... Airmark...........

AirmarkAirmarkAirmark...........
Airmark..............................
AirmarkAirmarkAirmark

Airmark...............................
Airmark...............................

............. Airmark................
.......... AirmarkAirmark.........
..... Airmark........ Airmark......
.. Airmark..........................
.... Airmark.........................
....... Airmark......................
............ Airmark.................
................... Airmark..........
..................... Airmark........
..... Airmark........ Airmark......
.......... AirmarkAirmark..........
............. Airmark.................

Chelsea..............................

............. Airmark.................
......... AirmarkAirmark............
....... Airmark.... Airmark.........
..... Airmark......... Airmark.......
.. Airmark ............. Airmark....
AirmarkAirmarkAirmarkAirmark..
Airmark....................Airmark..
Airmark................... Airmark..
Airmark................... Airmark..
Airmark...................Airmark..
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by Leemak: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
BLUES till i join my lovely dad in d grave......i love you all chelsea fans.....UP CHELSEA!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by tola9ja: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
geneviev goon smile

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by andyanders: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
The fear of Chelsea is the beginning of WISDOM. Other teams beware.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2013

Graeme Souness said: "It was 100 per cent Joe Hart's fault. A large part of goalkeeping is making the right decision - when to come for a cross, when to leave your box and Joe's just got it wrong there; he came, he shuffled to go backwards and then came again. Nastasic is watching the ball come out of the sky, it's over his shoulder and he's in complete command.

"It's hard to put on Joe because he's having a difficult season but I'm sorry we're here to call and it's his fault today.""
Graeme Souness
"Fernando Torres was not on Nastasic's shoulder, there was no pressure. These are all things Joe Hart should have seen, if he stays it's just a simple, simple header back to the goalkeeper. It's hard to put on Joe because he's having a difficult season but I'm sorry, we're here to call and it's his fault today."

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by figment232(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
agrovick: Fernando Mabinuori Torres Jagunmolu of London, terrorizing defences since 1905. Nw u knw y we bought him for £50m
Thumbs up
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by figment232(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
kenonze: after watching the game I just concluded that Hazard has a way of making fans believe he is good. actually he is not that good. he works so hard with little to show for it.
hw can u say such a thing. re u a Chelsea fan at all?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by CEOAyoStones(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
donem: I smell a 2-2 Draw
How i wish the two teams can loose

That's manU fans... You better go to your relegation jejely
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by ugochukwu360(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
andyanders:

I think you are sick by correcting someone who is right. The right word is Penalty and not penarity. Fool like you.
my dear didnt u do literature? Havent u heard abt d word sarcasm, are u dis sadistic? Or do u loose ur sense of humour weneva chelsea is winning, btw is it his fault dat u've neva bin happpy all ur life?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by 190: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
tshegs19: God go punish hart angry
grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by vislabraye(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Today was Chelsea's day, let's give it to theM. But Mancity shouldn't be conceding cheap goals. The second goal was Joe Hart's fault. He should communicate with his defender.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Did you loose you bet? Cos you are too bitter shocked........anyway...up Chelsea!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
vislabraye: Today was Chelsea's day, let's give it to theM. But Mancity shouldn't be conceding cheap goals. The second goal was Joe Hart's fault. He should communicate with his defender.
There was no need for Joe Hart to come out for a ball in control by Nastasic. A keeper is to help stop balls defenders can't get. That was so stupid by Joe Hart. He ruined the hard work done by his team mates.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by Cleanman(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
other ppl's mistake is anoda person's joy......cech should have calc aguero's ball for an easy punch out..../a teAm won and its chelsea!.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 28, 2013
Up Chelsea! Up Blues! We rock!
To our haters out there,
"We understand that it is those that are weak that beef the strong".
Keep beefing grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by hotwax: 7:21am On Oct 28, 2013
My neighbor (Arsenal fan) nearly cried yesterday. Whats wrong with Arsenal fans lately? United are backing off. Its now arselan
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by dapachez: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2013
Envy and hatred are early sign of witchcraft, it's only a matter of time before you start flying

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 / UEFA Lists Eight Unforgettable Games Of 2019/20 Champions League / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.