Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 (35102 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup - (0 - 2) On 29th October 2013 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 / Sunderland Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 5th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by 1025: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
kenonze: after watching the game I just concluded that Hazard has a way of making fans believe he is good. actually he is not that good. he works so hard with little to show for it.

uncle, upgrade plsssss for my sake. how long are going to continue like this? nobody is using 14 incs black and white to watch games anymore.

Afam4eva: I want to use this opportunity to congratulate Manchester City for a job well done. They controlled the game and made the chelsea players look like headlesss chickens. They can't be blamed by a mistake made by one of their defenders. chelsea are known to capitalize on other people's misfortune to shine in their own myopic way. God punish chelsea this year. They'll never smell any trophy this year. They'll lose to the likes of Stoke, Wigan, Aston villaa at home. Their coach will be sacked before the season ends. They'll change their jersey from blue to black and change their logo to akpu. Useless team.

anyone that can write something of this nature must be a sadist and his types have wasted many lives in the village. such person is a security risk. as long as u hate good things in other ppl's hands, u can't get good things.

@the game,
one very good thing about chelsea is the fact that from the owner to the coach, to the players, medical crew down to the fans, swagga always jam swagga. in our last game when mourinho was sent off, the place he sat that day was the place he ran to celebrate torres goal yesterday.
the lesson of yesterday's game was that Dr. Torres is Back. who said torres is a flop? playing good football with trophies as the end product.
chai, Eng. Mikel will always calm the troubled waters.Field marshal Terry is always at alert. Bar. Cahil wanted a millennium goal award.
they said wenger is going to play his second team against chelsea on tuesday so i ask; who is the second team of chelsea? Demba ba, mata, betrand, schwarza, de bryun etc. at chelsea, ball possession no dey count as we always go for goal possession.
i was telling my friends yesterday that man city player will be running behind torres when ever it will happen because we are use to taking our opponents from behind for direct entry.
abeg, how did hazard roll zabaleta of all ppl on the floor yesterday?

up chelsea, up emenalo, up mikel

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by olaglobalj: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
[quote author=amlos007]On this day 2007 chelsea nack man shitty apako 6-0....chelsea all the way till I kpeme[/quote
u're current, i remember, Drog bang 2 goals dat day
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 by hammedkola(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
Instead of them to be training on saturday, MUFC players were busy downloading BBM for Android grin grin grin ... smh for them

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd May 2021 / Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 / UEFA Lists Eight Unforgettable Games Of 2019/20 Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.