Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Can I Ask For A Girl Astrology Sign - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ask For A Girl Astrology Sign (825 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Should I Ask Him Out? / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ask For A Girl Astrology Sign by cruworld(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2008
Hello
i dont know if you still remeber my post on WHAT SHOULD I DO about a girl i want to be mine finally i got the girl numebe and i have called her once what i want to do now might not make sense to some people but i just feeling like I WANT TO ASK FOR HER ASTROLOGY SIGN AND IF SHE DONT KNOW IT CAN I ASK HER OF BIRTH DAY AND MONTH,
Re: Can I Ask For A Girl Astrology Sign by SENATORJD(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2008
and do what with it
dude if you like her go straight to the point with her and cut all the corner runs.
be BOLD
Re: Can I Ask For A Girl Astrology Sign by nana(f): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2008
Chai! Yeyeness and Mumuness aint my portion o!
Re: Can I Ask For A Girl Astrology Sign by Persona82(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2008
<Sighs>

Chief Host. This is rather embarassing. WTF!!!!
This is suspicious

Ask Her already. She wants to know y? tell her She's seems kind like a cancerian, sexy like scorpio. 5millions ways mein.
Re: Can I Ask For A Girl Astrology Sign by iice(f): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2008
rofl. . .chile don't worry you'll come into your own someday wink
Just ask her.
Re: Can I Ask For A Girl Astrology Sign by demo47: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2008
Guy! you are a Naija guy which one be "What is your sign?" omo just call the babe, setup a meet up so that you guys can see each other and interact, from there, you can decide if you want to take it any further, stop the sign reading,
Re: Can I Ask For A Girl Astrology Sign by Persona82(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2008
U no come reply again. You don ask am or you still dey Jones.

(1) (Reply)

Suspecting An Unexisting Relationship / Unfaithfulness In Nigerian Men / Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.