Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted (1925 Views)

List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do / How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Vicky96: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hellooo my People, Please am seriously in need of a Genuine online business. I have 24/7 internet subscription for my business and wish to be using my Leisure time for an online business that can fetch me other income.

I will appreciate Genuine, Tested and Trusted suggestions.

Thanks...
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 25, 2013
send
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Vicky96: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2013
Please oooo am still waiting for your suggestions
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2013
information marketing is the best advice I can tell. u to give a try mail me or call 08104332339 am not selling anything for u I will just explain how to go abt it
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by sbadeyemi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Vicky96: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
More suggestions Please!!!
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
GOODLUCK
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 12, 2013
check dis and begin to earn.... /1gCTuJe
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Vicky96: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Still waiting!!! will appreciate more suggestions.
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by fastlane84: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Try facebook autopilot....
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Vicky96: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
fastlane84: Try facebook autopilot....

Thanks bro but hw does it work
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by fastlane84: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=Vicky96]

Thanks bro but hw does it work

[/quotem]
Its about promoting links on facebook groups. Drop ur mail i will send u the ebook but you must be ready to work(setting it up).
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Osarhenrhen@gmail.com
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by eezor: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2013
Go for football betting online. Open account with ladbrokes, deposit into the exchange betting account and when you are done, i will give u a formular that u wll profit from. the strategy is either you win or your stake for any match u bet on is return back. We dnt post such system online Dear. U wont win big but u wll increase ur balance bit by bit till.
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by zando64: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bro eezor dis is my email address am interested in d football guide I ve an account with ladbrokers
Jackjone4real@gmail.com
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by charlly008(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
There are lot of ways to make money online. Football betting is a good way but that is gambling. You lose and gain. I can help you out with more sure ways. SMS me on - 08066677674.
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Vicky96: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=fastlane84][/quote]

Thanks my email is emmavicky96@gmail.com.
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by EngrFelix1(m): 3:27am On Dec 11, 2013
Vicky96: Hellooo my People, Please am seriously in need of a Genuine online business. I have 24/7 internet subscription for my business and wish to be using my Leisure time for an online business that can fetch me other income.

Thanks...
I'm into a highly profitable one with 100% returns and we can go into partnership if you wish. information marketing is the best, easiest and the fastest way to make good money o and it's better you have your own genuine online business....to get started, please download and read thru d business proposal below.

Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Vicky96: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=fastlane84][/quote]
@ fastlane thanks my email is emmavicky96@gmail.com i'll appreciate your quick response.
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by nairacodedcom(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Vicky96: Hellooo my People, Please am seriously in need of a Genuine online business. I have 24/7 internet subscription for my business and wish to be using my Leisure time for an online business that can fetch me other income.

Thanks...
I have a couple of online business I have made money from. One thing I want to ask you is this : 1. Do you want to make some quick small cash or you really want to build a long term online business. 2. Do you have some Tech skills/ I.T knowledge that you can offer as service for cash 3. Can you invest or you need a FREE online biz. With these answers, I will be able to guide you towards a Good choice of an online biz.
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by sunkky001(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
hi bro, i have internet connection and really want to make make some money online cos i've got nothing i'm doing, Regarding your questions, 1. any is ok, but quick small cash will do so as to help my situation now and later i can build a long term. 2. yea, i do have some tech skills that i can offer as service for cash. 3. i don't have anythng to invest right as i'm really in need of money. You can halla me in my mail at binga4lyf@gmail.com thanx in anticipation.

nairacoded.com:
I have a couple of online business I have made money from. One thing I want to ask you is this : 1. Do you want to make some quick small cash or you really want to build a long term online business. 2. Do you have some Tech skills/ I.T knowledge that you can offer as service for cash 3. Can you invest or you need a FREE online biz. With these answers, I will be able to guide you towards a Good choice of an online biz.
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Vicky96: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=sunkky001]hi bro, i have internet connection and really want to make make some money online cos i've got nothing i'm doing, Regarding your questions, 1. any is ok, but quick small cash will do so as to help my situation now and later i can build a long term. 2. yea, i do have some tech skills that i can offer as service for cash. 3. i don't have anythng to invest right as i'm really in need of money. You can halla me in my mail at binga4lyf@gmail.com thanx in anticipation.

@ sunkky001 Na wa ooo why are you so fast in hijacking others thread, i created this thread not because of you but because i need ideas about online biz, na wa ooo una still dey thief on nairaland, y cant you creat your own thread and let pple give u suggestions instead of acting too fast for what i knw will not be useful for You.

@ nairacoded i really appreciate your suggestions. I am the original poster and wonder y some people are so fast at stealing peoples ideas when the forum is open to them to create their own. i have internet connection, nd was once a computer instructor, jst give me the ideas for the short term and the long term online business, i am cash down and needed a compliment. my email is emmavicky96@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by nairacodedcom(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2013
I sent you a mail. Let me know when you gets it
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Owobobrown(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pls am following this thread and advice about how to make money online
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Owobobrown(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Naira coded. Com can you please sent it to my mail also gbengadaniel49@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Netmanual(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Online businesses can sustain a living only if you understand how it works. I advise you create your product or promote someones product, whichever way, the potential are boundless. Remember, ideas rule the world.
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by kennykay(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Do you have some cash and wondering the kind of business to do with it?

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The business is a renewable 1 year contract.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

The company name is Telexfree - Advertise and Technology.

Check www.telexfree.com/koyaf and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

You can also google Telexfree and check out videos on youtube.

NB: If you miss advert posting in a day, you have lost money for the week.

If you don't miss your advert posting, the stated return is guaranteed.

If you are interested, drop me a mail at hakens7@yahoo.com or call 08038997711

Come and join a company with global presence of partners all over the world.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by nairacodedcom(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Online business is like Offline biz...its not a Get-Rich-Plaza. If it was, then the millions of people on the internet would have all being millionaires. But online Biz do pay if you work hard. I get paid 40 dollars (minus 15% fee) for helping a man setup a blog. It cost me less than 10 dollars. So you see, its how hard and committed you are that determines your success. Some people often ask me to teach them how to make money online and yet they are not ready to work. Don't just jump from one program to another just becos sm1 made some cash today. Concentrate on a few that works and invest your time and money.
Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
@op Check my signature or visit www.remenkonline..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Top Best Selling Product In Nigeria, Almost Free / Latest Designs Of Ladies Hand Bags. Wholesale/retail Available / Am In Need Of A Reliable 1688.com Buying Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.