Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God (2606 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
many people claim to be christians...but they are not...cos many were invited but only few are chosen...this forum would help your spiritual growth cos many are very poor spiritually...you would see words of encouragement and your life would be transformed
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
do you know we are not saved by religion nor by our appearance....what majority dont know is our spiritual life grows in steps...rome wasnt build in a day...the first step to move closer to God Is By Confessing your sins and making amends at proper Places...any objections

1 Like

Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
i want people's opinion on this....is it good to wear earings and make ups? yes or no...with explanations
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by mascot87(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
harnnarh: i want people's opinion on this....is it good to wear earings and make ups? yes or no...with explanations
I love you kiss
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
yes...there is nothing bad in looking good....but pertaining to christianity,asking if wearing of makeup or ear ring is good is not nearly as important as asking if we are really doing the will of God in our life.Are we christlike? If we were to die now are we confident that we will wake up in the kingdom of heaven? How many people have you preached christ to?...those are more pressing questions that we need to answer in our life and the earlier we answer those questions,the better it will be for all of us
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
mascot87:
I love you kiss
love me? you better love God My Bother.....what you are saying does not correspond to the topic on ground OOO
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by holypower(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
harnnarh: i want people's opinion on this....is it good to wear earings and make ups? yes or no...with explanations

Am tired of explaning this thing....it is a sin to make up and wear jewelries...this is carnal and worldly because there is godly and worldly dressing..so making up and jewelries can't move away from harlots or whoremongers and it should not be found on the body of Godly people. I don't know if you have sealed your heart to believe and insist to wear jewelries and make, please let not my explanation fall in a stony ground. Majority will support you because majority will go to hell, majority loves darkness rather than light, majority does evil but do not follow majority to commit sin because GODs anger is in them
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by SecretDreams(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
holypower:

Am tired of explaning this thing....it is a sin to make up and wear jewelries...this is carnal and worldly because there is godly and worldly dressing..so making up and jewelries can't move away from harlots or whoremongers and it should not be found on the body of Godly people. I don't know if you have sealed your heart to believe and insist to wear jewelries and make, please let not my explanation fall in a stony ground. Majority will support you because majority will go to hell, majority loves darkness rather than light, majority does evil but do not follow majority to commit sin because GODs anger is in them
huh ? Don't confuse yourself, there's nothing wrong, it just has to be done in moderation, meanwhile check out this thread www.nairaland.com/1491605/lets-share-campus-fellowship-experiences#19067936 .
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
holypower:

please i would like you to prove it with the bible
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
as for me...i blive in decency....if u are decent and modest in your dressing and appearance,,,u wont be lust after thereby cousing people to be tempted,,,,so i blive decency is d key and m not also encouraging d use of it,,it depends on your faith,,and holy spirit tell us things tru our conscience
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: please i would like you to prove it with the bible
hez right in some aspect but not in everything,,,,people have different views about issues though
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
harnnarh: hez right in some aspect but not in everything,,,,people have different views about issues though
And we share our views.thats what makes us grow in wisdom. Stating categorically that wearing of makeup and jewelry is a sin is in my own view wrong.
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: And we share our views.thats what makes us grow in wisdom. Stating categorically that wearing of makeup and jewelry is a sin is in my own view wrong.
yea...but i think everything should be used in moderation...too much of make up is not also good
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
harnnarh: yea...but i think everything should be used in moderation...too much of make up is not also good
i agree with you on that one but it is different from wearing it in moderation lol
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: i agree with you on that one but it is different from wearing it in moderation lol
u mean wearing as in clothes shey clothes should also be in moderation too...let me ask you all this,,what are your views about girls wearing trousers...is it good or not?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
harnnarh: u mean wearing as in clothes shey clothes should also be in moderation too...let me ask you all this,,what are your views about girls wearing trousers...is it good or not?
well let me ask you this question. If we say that wearing of trousers in any form is bad and women should always wear skirts, would it be right to say that wearing of short and revealing skirts is also good?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
m not against trousers,,,but m strictly against skimpy dress
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
.....am not against trousers too and the reason for my stand is on what ground are we now going to maintain that wearing of skimpy skirts is bad if we adopt the view that wearing of trousers(even those covering the curves of a lady) is bad...its a food for thought.....and besides christ placed emphasis on living a life lead by the holy spirit n not just obeying rules and regulations.
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
its true sha! but y do people focus on girls dressings some guys are not decent too in some ways
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
hahahahahaha...abi...we seem to forget about indecent dressing in men
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: hahahahahaha...abi...we seem to forget about indecent dressing in men
people focus on girls but they say nothing about guys
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by anibi9674: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
4rm d book of Genesis 2 revelation only one woman painted her face nd dat iz jezebel. D reason 4 d paintin was 2 seduce d prophet jehu. As many dat paints dia face made jezebel dia role model. Watz d diff btw d church of jacob nd d church of moses? D church of jacob submitted dia strange gods includin dia earrings y d church of moses did nt.
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
anibi9674: 4rm d book of Genesis 2 revelation only one woman painted her face nd dat iz jezebel. D reason 4 d paintin was 2 seduce d prophet jehu. As many dat paints dia face made jezebel dia role model. Watz d diff btw d church of jacob nd d church of moses? D church of jacob submitted dia strange gods includin dia earrings y d church of moses did nt.
my brother/sister please explain elaborately. I dont understand the point you are trying to make. Thank you
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 2:05am On Oct 26, 2013
harnnarh: as for me...i blive in decency....if u are decent and modest in your dressing and appearance,,,u wont be lust after thereby cousing people to be tempted,,,,so i blive decency is d key and m not also encouraging d use of it,,it depends on your faith,,and holy spirit tell us things tru our conscience

No! The so called holy spirit is impotent,

Your conscience is wat tells u things not any holy spirit
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 26, 2013
macof: No! The so called holy spirit is impotent,Your conscience is wat tells u things not any holy spirit
you are saying this cos u dont have d holy spirit,if u have faith in God And Confess Your Sins,,U will have d holy spirit in u,,it would direct u tru your conscience
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 26, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: my brother/sister please explain elaborately. I dont understand the point you are trying to make. Thank you
yea o! lots of explanation...havent heard anything like church of jacob and moses in the bible...
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by anibi9674: 7:10am On Oct 26, 2013
D church of jacob is simply d entire household of jacob dat were sojournin 4rm d land of haran 2 d land of bethel. Gen 35. Y d church of moses r d pple dat left egypt 4 d promise land of cananan. Nd d church of christ is dis present generation
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by anibi9674: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2013
In d bible it was only jezebel dat used make up, d reason 4 d makeup was 4 seduction. As many women dat uses make up r following after d footstep of jezebel which leads 2 hell. Btw wat r u trying 2 make up, iz it wat God created nd said itz beautiful dat u want 2 makeup. R u saying God iz lying or wat ? U knw wat happend 2 uzzah wen he tried 2 help God by waging d ark of God 4rm falling, God struck him dead. Dnt try 2 help GOD by makin up ur face.
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2013
jezebel wasnt punished 4 her make up,she was punished 4 d evil she did..the bible tells us that anything done without faith is a sin,,if u think a food is not clean and u eat it,its a sin,,but if u think its clean and u eat it,,u are not commiting any sin,,cos u ate it based on your faith
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Oyinprince(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2013
Religion!!! I just dey laugh grin
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2013
Oyinprince: Religion!!! I just dey laugh grin
hummmmm...whats making u laugh about religiondo u know your religion cant take u to heaven everything is all about your faith in God Tru his son jesus christ
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by anibi9674: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2013
harnnarh: jezebel wasnt punished 4 her make up,she was punished 4 d evil she did..the bible tells us that anything done without faith is a sin,,if u think a food is not clean and u eat it,its a sin,,but if u think its clean and u eat it,,u are not commiting any sin,,cos u ate it based on your faith
jezebel was punished 4 d evil she did includin makin up. Btw can anything gud cum out 4rm an agent of darkness ? U hv nt anserd my question. Wat r u trying 2 make up or make better? Iz it d perfect work of creation done by God or d imperfect work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Hail Mary That Catholics Say So Often? / Video Shows Hillsongs Brian Houston Knew About Open Gays In Choir / Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.