Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. (3895 Views)

12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Let's share wonderful moments we have experienced in our various campus fellowships. I'll go first, I attend Christian Union, my most memorable experience in fellowship happened June this year, we went on a village outreach and it was a wonderful experience, the joy of seeing villagers even in their difficult situations praising and worshiping God was overwhelming. It made me realize that God's love is always available. Don't just peep, contribute. wink
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by PaulSeun89(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
I attend BSF campus fellowship in Unijos. There is a day, I would never forget. We prayed and encountered God in a special way that day. God manifested Himself. It was just real. I can't explain what happened. Human understanding is limited to explain what happened. What a glorious day.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Tolexander: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
I attented Gospel Student Fellowship (GSF) and then Student Christian Movement(SCM).

I enjoyed them anyway!
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
PaulSeun89: I attend BSF campus fellowship in Unijos. There is a day, I would never forget. We prayed and encountered God in a special way that day. God manifested Himself. It was just real. I can't explain what happened. Human understanding is limited to explain what happened. What a glorious day.
It must have been a wonderful experience.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tolexander: I attented Gospel Student Fellowship (GSF) and then Student Christian Movement(SCM).

I enjoyed them anyway!
you attended both fellowships at the same time ? What school please ?
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Tolexander: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Secret_Dreams: you attended both fellowships at the same time ? What school please ?
not at the same time, i joined SCM after leaving GSF.
OAU
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Vivly(f): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
I attend New Covenant Family(NCF). A great place to fellowship with the Lord. We rock joor.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tolexander: not at the same time, i joined SCM after leaving GSF.
OAU
ohh cool, any particular reason why you left GSF, hope I'm not asking too many questions.
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Vivly: I attend New Covenant Family(NCF). A great place to fellowship with the Lord. We rock joor.
New covenant church yeah ? Can you share an experience you had ?
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Tolexander: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Vivly: I attend New Covenant Family(NCF). A great place to fellowship with the Lord. We rock joor.
is the followship for New Covenant Church? Cos that's the church i attend now
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Tolexander: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Secret_Dreams: ohh cool, any particular reason why you left GSF, hope I'm not asking too many questions.
actually, it is the fellowship for the church i was attending but decided to totally change my place and style of worship.
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Let me shed more light on my experience at the village outreach, we walked and went to different villages, there was this particular village where I met two old women, who upon their different grieves and sorrows still found joy in God. The chief imam of another village got converted, it was really amazing. Looking forward to hearing your experiences.
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
ematob95: I attend Deeper life campus fellowship. Had a great encounter with God in the just concluded southwest campus congress held at Ibadan.
what school ?
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Secret_Dreams: what school ?
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
ematob95: OOU chapter
okay bro, how was the congress ?
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Secret_Dreams: okay bro, how was the congress ?
It was glorious, God really moved amidst us.
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
ematob95: It was glorious, God really moved amidst us.
That's good, thank God. To people peeping, other experiences are welcome, feel free .
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Joythah(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
I worshiped in mfmcf uniben.... I miss those services especially friday sevices. I was about to join Cunifes cos my brother and my friends were there but God had other plans for me and looking back now i don't regret it. #christ the author of love pour on us your fire.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Vivly(f): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tolexander: is the followship for New Covenant Church? Cos that's the church i attend now
No. It's for Dominion City Church
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Joythah: I worshiped in mfmcf uniben.... I miss those services especially friday sevices. I was about to join Cunifes cos my brother and my friends were there but God had other plans for me and looking back now i don't regret it. #christ the author of love pour on us your fire.
That's good bro, what influenced your decision to join mfmcf ? Family or church ? Was it fire packed ?
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Vivly: No. It's for Dominion City Church
okay, can you please share a memorable experience you had and what school ?
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Handsomegod(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
I attended BLW UNN. The very first day I attended the fellowship was in February 2005 and the student pastor preached from Isaiah 53 and damn.... I've never heard a gospel so powerful!!.I must say that that encounter got me not only converted but revived my christian life 4ever.I never remained same and dat chapter of the gospel still hold me in awe till today! #in a mood of worship already;teamiloveyouLord#

3 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Handsomegod: I attended BLW UNN. The very first day I attended the fellowship was in February 2005 and the student pastor preached from Isaiah 53 and damn.... I've never heard a gospel so powerful!!.I must say that that encounter got me not only converted but revived my christian life 4ever.I never remained same and dat chapter of the gospel still hold me in awe till today! #in a mood of worship already;teamiloveyouLord#
That's a wonderful testimony, God will keep us strong IJN.
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Handsomegod(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
=Secret_Dreams] That's a wonderful testimony, God will keep us strong IJN. Himself took up our infirmities..By his. stripes we were heald...by His knowledge shal many be made Holy....Like a sheep taken to the shearers,He went forth...He was chastised(punished) dat may have peace...God laid on Him d iniquity of us all...Oppressed yet he never opened His mouth...His soul was made an offering for sin dat He may have much more multitude of Children...His xperience shall make many righteous..etc etc etc. These are the very declarations of deity and captured the very and core essence of christianity which has nothing with what we do/did or deserved but the "impossible" love of God! These declarations are almost impossible to capture in its divine form. Am loss of words #teamiloveyoulord#

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Handsomegod: =Secret_Dreams] That's a wonderful testimony, God will keep us strong IJN. Himself took up our infirmities..By his. stripes we were heald...by His knowledge shal many be made Holy....Like a sheep taken to the shearers,He went forth...He was chastised(punished) dat may have peace...God laid on Him d iniquity of us all...Oppressed yet he never opened His mouth...His soul was made an offering for sin dat He may have much more multitude of Children...His xperience shall make many righteous..etc etc etc. These are the very declarations of deity and captured the very and core essence of christianity which has nothing with what we do/did or deserved but the "impossible" love of God! These declarations are almost impossible to capture in its divine form. Am loss of words #teamiloveyoulord#
He is just awesome, he has given us the opportunity to be part of his army, I pray that fire never dies IJN, "peepers" should feel free to share their experiences.
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by fflamingo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
The Redeem Christain fellowship.......The polytechnic Ibadan..........End Time Soaring commandoes.......

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
fflamingo: The Redeem Christain fellowship.......The polytechnic Ibadan..........End Time Soaring commandoes.......
That's good, can you share a memorable experience ?
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by fflamingo(m): 12:32am On Oct 25, 2013
As a family of God we should know that we are one bound together in love that can't be broken
Chorus
We are called to love one another sharing live to please one another
Agape love is what we need in this great R.C.F. Fellowship

When ever we sing our family am seriously overwhelmed by the magnificent of God glory over the lives of a student family seriously I don't mind attending RCF than RCCG..........
Apart that school fellowship is the bedrock of ones life (Christian journey) ......

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by sylbaba: 2:01am On Oct 25, 2013
I Attended nifes,uniport frm 2001-2006. We had so many wonderful experience in d lord. One was in 2004,we went for the national convention, at uniben. After d 3days expository teaching in the lord,we left bck to our bases. On our way back,along benin-sapele rd, our front tyre bursted along d express way,it was just a miraculous recover and over 200 people from river state,non died. We ended sleeping along the road. It not only made us to live a communal life,bt d zeal in christ was much,that i an engineer wit saipem,still work for the lord fervently and still teach in my local church coz of the tutelage i gained frm nifes. Jehovah bu eze!

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 6:02am On Oct 25, 2013
Those are wonderful testimonies guys, experiences from other people are welcome.
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Joythah(m): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2013
Secret_Dreams: That's good bro, what influenced your decision to join mfmcf ? Family or church ? Was it fire packed ?
it was their hall cord, Bro Amos who was pestering my life so i decided to visit just to please him.... I went very early and observed the service. I made up my mind not to go back but there was something about the place that dragged me back the next sunday. I was struck by the humility of the president pastor Felix( very rare among campus presidents) and the teaching ability of the VP pastor Sam so i continued going much to the dismay of my bro and my friends... At the end of the section this same hall cord dragged me to lagos to attend the national conference. The first message by the G.O dr Olukoya was 'the lord is a hard man'... For the first time ever i heard the voice of The Lord as he was speaking. I was deeply terrified by what the Lord said to me and by the time the altar call was made i was at the front.... I rose up a new person with fire in my bones. Then and only then did i realise the reason why God sent me to the fellowship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! / Where Did Christians Fetch These Doctrines From / Can One Combine God's Calling With A Secular Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.