Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,885 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Can I Use Black Opal Concealer,mary Kay Foundation,& Iman Loose Powder Together? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can I Use Black Opal Concealer,mary Kay Foundation,& Iman Loose Powder Together? (3567 Views)

Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! / What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls / Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Black Opal Concealer,mary Kay Foundation,& Iman Loose Powder Together? by jenyphar(f): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
i have tried various types of concealer but i dont seem to be able to get it right until a friend of mine advised me to try black opal concealer,mary kay foundation and iman loose powder,pls i need help
Re: Can I Use Black Opal Concealer,mary Kay Foundation,& Iman Loose Powder Together? by ladygogo: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
yes you can.
Re: Can I Use Black Opal Concealer,mary Kay Foundation,& Iman Loose Powder Together? by uzoo: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
jenyphar: i have tried various types of concealer but i dont seem to be able to get it right until a friend of mine advised me to try black opal concealer,mary kay foundation and iman loose powder,pls i need help

Yes you sure can,

in fact this is how i get mine to suit my skin tone here http://productsthatactuallydowork..com/2013/10/revlon-colour-stay-in-rich-tan.html
Re: Can I Use Black Opal Concealer,mary Kay Foundation,& Iman Loose Powder Together? by miracle123: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Have you ever used tint concealer? If you haven't, maybe you should. I usually use it alongside Mary Kay foundation and imam powder.
Re: Can I Use Black Opal Concealer,mary Kay Foundation,& Iman Loose Powder Together? by homesodear: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2014
jenyphar: i have tried various types of concealer but i dont seem to be able to get it right until a friend of mine advised me to try black opal concealer,mary kay foundation and iman loose powder,pls i need help

SONYA SKIN CARE LINE
Natural Beauty is much more than skin deep…. In-fact its real deep. Sonya color collection is the one of the only aloe Vera based cosmetic lines that delivers skin care and makeup in one. Sonya® is the essence of more than just beauty: it is an expression of rejuvenation, admiration, and love. Our collection’s formulation of ingredients including aloe Vera, fruit extracts, white tea and superior moisturizers give back to your skin. They help to rejuvenate and moisturize your skin like never before.

Why Sonya color collection is loved all places?
• Anti aging nutrients for the skin. These cosmetics are infused with aloe Vera gel extracts, vitamins from seaweed which moisturizes, soften and nourish your skin all day long.
• Goes on easily. This creamy foundation and micronized powder goes on smoothly and blends with each other, thereby making it economic to use.
• Makes your face super soft. The textures of this makeup makes your face soft smooth and velvety.
• Stays on all day. Because this make up blends so well, it stays all day.
• Covers all the bases. You don’t need to look elsewhere to complete your look. The Sonya color collection has it all, concealer, foundation, powder blush, eye shadow, eye liner, lip liner, mascara, lipstick, lip-gloss and even makeup remover.
• Suitable for all skin types. Oily dry combination, young and oil.
• Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. Sonya makeup contains chamomile to calm easily irritated skin and reduces redness
• Keeps your skin young. Aloe Vera in Sonya cosmetics stimulates collagen production to promote and preserve young looking skin
• Cruelty free. Helpless rabbits, mice monkeys and dogs didn’t have to suffer for you and I to look good.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Can I Use Black Opal Concealer,mary Kay Foundation,& Iman Loose Powder Together? by Anistef: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Black opel concealer is nice bt nt suitable for oily face, so also is mary Kay bt u cn try d timewise.
Re: Can I Use Black Opal Concealer,mary Kay Foundation,& Iman Loose Powder Together? by Iyaoloja(f): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
That is not true oh! Black Opal has different types of products for different skin types, generalizing it would only make others to be confused.

All the concealers are all OIL-FREE.

The foundations vary:

The stick foundation is oil free but creamy, so people who have naturally oily skin will have a problem with it. This also happens to be makeup artist favorite because of the glow users get from it and it also covers a lot, they use an Oil Mattifier with it to keep it dry.

For those who do not want the stick foundation but still want a great coverage from the foundation, use the Total Coverage Concealing Foundation. Check youtube and the like, people can't get enough of this. It covers so well that most people do not need extra concealer with it.

Next is the Creme to Powder Foundation, this has medium coverage and works well for dry to normal skin type.

Then the Perfecting Powder Foundation which works for those who have OILY skin with a cream to matte finish. This has a medium coverage also, so about the same coverage you get from Iman's foundation

There are more foundations by Black Opal that I have not listed and even though Anistef commented against the Concealer, I am highlighting the foundations because many people tend to assume Black Opal's foundations are concealers because they do an amazing job of concealing.

(1) (Reply)

Plain T-shirt Available For Sale / How To Make A Palm Slippers Yourself At Home / See Crazy Lengthy Faux Loc Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.