Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Is She Giving Me Signs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Giving Me Signs? (530 Views)

What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Help! My New Hot Girlfriend Kisses Lik She's Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is She Giving Me Signs? by myboo: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
hey guys,

what does it mean when a girl always want to get ur attention i.e she sees u and always want to walk pass u all acting like she did'nt see u so that u can holla?

Met this lovely chic thru a friend. i kind of like her but don't wanna rush things i.e am a lil shy + we re still in the hi hi / how was ur day levels but am beginning to think the chic may be feeling me too cos of the "walk passes" or what do u think? we only see twice a week?

Do i tell her mind asap as we have only know each other for less than a month?
Re: Is She Giving Me Signs? by rapcy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
smiley wink grin angry sad shocked tongue embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Are Relationships Unfair To Ladies?? / I Love Her / Pls Help! He Needs Your Advice!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.