Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Nairaland National Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland National Conference (451 Views)

Presidency Discards Confab Report, To Hold National Conference On North-east / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / Jonathan Rules Out Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland National Conference by Tmex(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
NAIRALAND NATIONAL CONFERENCE. The long overdued national dialogue/conference which ought to have hold a long while ago is gradually at hand. But the big question here is would it really protect the interest of the masses?, Do we really need it? And is the timing right? Assuming you are called upon to rep your hood what would you have to say. Let's do this here and see if we can be a true ambassador of our people only for matured minds and not for the ethnocentred people pls.GOD BLESS NIGERIA[color=#
Re: Nairaland National Conference by gboso1ne(m): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2013
K
Re: Nairaland National Conference by usibengate(m): 12:45am On Oct 25, 2013
i think, i will vehimently clamour or advocate for d devolution of power to d states by way of true federalism, discarding bicamera legislative system, state policing, 85% local content and amendment of internation/foreign polices, adoption of one local language as our national language and many others
Re: Nairaland National Conference by Tuntheycr7: 2:55am On Oct 25, 2013
K
Re: Nairaland National Conference by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 25, 2013
usibengate: i think, i will vehimently clamour or advocate for d devolution of power to d states by way of true federalism, discarding bicamera legislative system, state policing, 85% local content and amendment of internation/foreign polices, adoption of one local language as our national language and many others

I do not see how this can help in any way. Please can you elaborate?

(1) (Reply)

Oduagate: Jonathan's Presidency And Culture Of Corruption By Peter Claver Oparah / My Husband’s Plans For Ndi Anambra – Mrs. Ifeyinwa Nwoye / APC And LP Should Form An Alliance For The Anambra Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.