Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones (3750 Views)

BBM on iPhone and related issues / BBM On Android And Related Issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by maxjax(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
undecided me am yet to receive any email since on Friday ....do I resend?
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by HumanPsycho(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
maxjax: undecided me am yet to receive any email since on Friday ....do I resend?
nope just hold up. Or force quit the app and restart its registration in app.
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by scofyld(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Another Apple press event has come and gone, and after suffering through some terrible commentary on livestreams, here is what we've learned. The event was focused around many Mac and iOS devices and updates, yet the objective of the event was to announce the new iPad. Tim Cook, after taking some digs on Netbooks and Microsoft services, announced that Apple has sold their 170 millionth iPad earlier this moonth. Not to mention, Apple is up to 475,000 iPad apps on the App Store.

After spending several minutes too long seemingly justifying the existence of the iPad with statistics and defensiveness — including a video showing what the iPad is used for in reality, Cook finally made the big announcement. Well, Phil Schiller did. So, the iPad Air is finally revealed. Thinner, lighter and more powerful than ever before. After that hard sell though, are we more convinced that the iPad is the only tablet device we should be caring about? Was the commercial really necessary at Apple's own press event?

Check out the specs if this tablet
Visit www.mfyldconcept..com

Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by Joecel007: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Its completely free, android phone users can now download bbm on their phone and enjoy all the features.
http://www.techizo.com/download-bbm-android-phones-iphones/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Way To Activate Whatsapp Call / Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) / Glo Subscription Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.