Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA (14363 Views)

US Blocks Nigeria’s Purchase Of Chinook Helicopters From Israel / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by adejoro1988(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2013
Anytime i woke up early morning lyk dis..i felt so much rluctant to say God blss 9ja...coz some fool politician r dia swalow dis billions, so wot is now bless 4..All d way ASUU i beg.. Anytime i woke up early morning lyk dis..i felt so much rluctant to say God blss 9ja...coz some fool politician r dia swalow dis billions, so wot is now bless 4..All d way ASUU i beg.. Anytime i woke up early morning lyk dis..i felt so much rluctant to say God blss 9ja...coz some fool politician r dia swalow dis billions, so wot is now bless 4..All d way ASUU i beg..
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by venorite(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2013
Bunch of crooks
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by 88natzy(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2013
The little opportunities given to women has ridiculed the egalitarian quality of this country.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by free2ryhme: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2013
... in the end everything will be swept under the carpet

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by lastpage: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2013
Right now, l dont have Keke Napep so l go on public transport but once President Jonathan makes me a Minister, my life would start to be in danger (from too much money to steal! grin ) and l will have to buy myself ten Bullet proof cars so that my enemies in PheeDeePhee and those APECs cannot attack me, abi?...

Thats the way it works now, Bullet proof car's price suddenly shifted from 77million to 127Million! shocked
Even if all the planes in our airspace crash-land, its not my fault, na "Act of God"! tongue tongue

Awon oloriburuku! Fire burn them

Lastpage!

As for the suffering Nigerian Youths, dem just start, let them be waiting for Jesus to come and fight their cause. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Segadem(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2013
Temismith: Hmm undecided what a man can do............
A woman can do better?
Patricia Eteh,
Aroma Oteh,
Allizon Maduekwe... the list is endless...!
Women for presidency in 2015.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2013
adejoro1988: Anytime i woke up early morning lyk dis..i felt so much rluctant to say God blss 9ja...coz some fool politician r dia swalow dis billions, so wot is now bless 4..All d way ASUU i beg..
Are you shitting me?
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Delafruita(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2013
drnoel:
Are u well, at all or u just want to be plain stupid. She messed up so she has 2 take the brunt.,...simple
if despite the enormous effort to make the sarcasm apparent you still dont see it,then your adjective should apply to you

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Delafruita(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Are you shitting me?
english is hard
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2013
That's what you get when you put an igbo in power...that's why they can never produce a president
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Delafruita(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2013
chucky234: People like you is the reason this great nation has remained stagnant for 53 years, it is only an insane man blinded by tribal sentiment that defends corruption.
Lets call a spade a spade and do away with tribal sentiment to move this nation forward, Stella is corrupt period.
have we gotten to a stage where people no longer perceive and understand sarcasm?

6 Likes

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Delafruita(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2013
Buoyantic: That's what you get when you put an igbo in power...that's why they can never produce a president
there are corrupt people in every region of nigeria just as there are people of impeccable character in every region

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by IYANGBALI: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2013
idupaul: What is wrong will alwayd be wrong .. I pity these NCAA staff as they must be tired of changing stories every ten minutes in order to be in the princess's good books if she survive this allegation of primitive fraud levelled against her
she can't survive it,as far as this case is concerned,stella is a goner,her bf can only give her a soft landing. Its over
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by trillville(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2013
Delafruita: have we gotten to a stage where people no longer perceive and understand sarcasm?
People are just angry at the situation, that's why they could not tell codedben was being sarcastic.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by trillville(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2013
Buying a ticket to travel abroad from Nigeria is always more expensive than buying a ticket to travel back to Nigeria from abroad. This is becos of NCAA taxes and other government taxes. Nigerians pay quite high taxes to travel and instead of the money to be used to maintain the airports and ensure the industry is well regulated, one winch will go a use 255 million on just two cars. We have really suffered in this country.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by caesaraba(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2013
adejoro1988: Anytime i woke up early morning lyk dis..i felt so much rluctant to say God blss 9ja...coz some fool politician r dia swalow dis billions, so wot is now bless 4..All d way ASUU i beg..

Holy Cow! Your English is one in town.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by yetunsbay(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2013
Promhize: Ok

Punch is crazy, the Op is crazy, including nairaland, where in the report does it say she approved it, them idi/ots knew Nigerians won't read the report only read the topic.

I advise nairalanders/nigerians not to totally believe reports from saharaReporters, punch, premiumtimes.
le incompetent...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Aladinn(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2013
Promhize: Ok

Punch is crazy, the Op is crazy, including nairaland, where in the report does it say she approved it, them idi/ots knew Nigerians won't read the report only read the topic.

I advise nairalanders/nigerians not to totally believe reports from saharaReporters, punch, premiumtimes.

Which one should they believe since you have a 'very keen sense of discernment'?

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by jeffizy(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2013
Promhize:
Its too difficult for some people to understand that its not even her own official car, but for visiting dignitaries.
You guys have sold your conscience for how much?
It will be pleasing if you get someone to sh**t you in the head while you are dangling from a rope with no footstool.
You don't deserve to breathe.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by jeffizy(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2013
Codedeben: Don't you people understand simple english?
This is purely "an attack from our detractors, APC" and its an "Act of God". SIMPLE!

This Akintuotu guy has sold out. He must be an APC member

When Fed Govt can not afford striking lecturers money, just imagine how much a single ministry was planning to spend on just vehicles alone. How many ministries do we have? Imagine each of them spending 1b naira only on UTILITIES.
You can see why we shouldn't blame the presidency for wanting to spend 1b naira on feeding.
when number of jobless graduates. Increases exponentially every 3 months.

This Onyejeocha check her background, she must be an Ofemmanumanu married to an Ibo person. She's an embarrassment to her tribe for saying this (oh pardon me I must have comprehension problem cos she said NCAA. Meanwhile, NCAA is autonomous, so the minister shouldn't be roped into this, she and her ministry wouldn't have had anything to do with the purchase)

Please someone should tell this man to go and sit down or does he want to be reminded that Fashola also bought 3 200million naira jeeps (maybe from Innoson since there's no documented proof)?

You people should leave this Madam alone, she has not done anything out of the ordinary. All these need to be done before we can actualise our dream of having more international airports in the country. Stop witch-hunting her. You should understand she has done what no1 has done, not even Prof. Dora or Okonjo.

I weep for the future of this country. We need leaders with conscience! And citizens who would always say NO to unpatriotic moves by our leaders irrespective of their ethniciity or religion.
I feel u @codedben
But there's so much adrenaline on this thread for people to see your sacarsm.
Another day bro.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by omenka(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2013
This woman is not only a thief, she's also a pathological lair!!

In her reply to the query served her, she avowed that due process was followed to a T and all relevant parties were present at the bidding including the BPE, and here's thesame BPE telling us they are not aware of this purchase and were never informed!!!

In addition to theft, she should be charged with perjury! If she has any shred of respect for her employer, the president, she wouldn't tell him such blatant lie!!
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by yetunsbay(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2013
caesaraba:

Holy Cow! Your English is one in town.
free am atleast english is all abt passing msg.so,wit wot he wrote we hv comprehend
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2013
Codedeben: You people should leave this Madam alone, she has not done anything out of the ordinary. All these need to be done before we can actualise our dream of having more international airports in the country. Stop witch-hunting her. You should understand she has done what no1 has done, not even Prof. Dora or Okonjo.

I weep for the future of this country. We need leaders with conscience! And citizens who would always say NO to unpatriotic moves by our leaders irrespective of their ethniciity or religion.

Since the message conveyed in your post appears to be rather too subliminal for some in the NL commentariat, let' see if the following cartoon does the trick.

5 Likes

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2013
Codedeben: Don't you people understand simple english?
This is purely "an attack from our detractors, APC" and its an "Act of God". SIMPLE!

This Akintuotu guy has sold out. He must be an APC member

When Fed Govt can not afford striking lecturers money, just imagine how much a single ministry was planning to spend on just vehicles alone. How many ministries do we have? Imagine each of them spending 1b naira only on UTILITIES.
You can see why we shouldn't blame the presidency for wanting to spend 1b naira on feeding.
when number of jobless graduates. Increases exponentially every 3 months.

This Onyejeocha check her background, she must be an Ofemmanumanu married to an Ibo person. She's an embarrassment to her tribe for saying this (oh pardon me I must have comprehension problem cos she said NCAA. Meanwhile, NCAA is autonomous, so the minister shouldn't be roped into this, she and her ministry wouldn't have had anything to do with the purchase)

Please someone should tell this man to go and sit down or does he want to be reminded that Fashola also bought 3 200million naira jeeps (maybe from Innoson since there's no documented proof)?

You people should leave this Madam alone, she has not done anything out of the ordinary. All these need to be done before we can actualise our dream of having more international airports in the country. Stop witch-hunting her. You should understand she has done what no1 has done, not even Prof. Dora or Okonjo.

And your comment got 5 likes? Wow!! we are very very very sick nation.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2013
This car is not for Stella mind you, it belongs to the ministry. She leaves and leaves it behind for any minister. It's
Not a personal car it's a status car
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Since the message conveyed in your post appears to be rather too subliminal for some in the NL commentariat, let' see if the following cartoon does the trick.

Madam minister rolling in embezzlement vehicle
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Gogetta(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2013
drnoel:
Are u well, at all or u just want to be plain stupid. She messed up so she has 2 take the brunt.,...simple
Re-read his post.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Gogetta(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2013
Ogoni militant: This car is not for Stella mind you, it belongs to the ministry. She leaves and leaves it behind for any minister. It's
And she should empty the treasury because they're not hers for keeps?

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Gogetta(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2013
Did Yuzedo change his moniker? This is the reason ASUU must remain on strike!
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by eazzzy1(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
If this woman doesn't get jailed for corruption, then something is definitely wrong with nigeria and nigerians. Such brazen corruption OMG.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ogoni militant: This car is not for Stella mind you, it belongs to the ministry. She leaves and leaves it behind for any minister. It's

1. The ministry of interior see to the transportation of foreign dignitries.

2. The NCAA should have been an independent agency, they have no business vehicles for the minister, that's not their job.

3. At over 200% inflation of cost of purchase, you still find nothing wrong with it. God is watching you o.

4. She lied initially about this same vehicles, what does that tell you about her person?

5. Who told you she will leave those cars behind? She'll go with the cars and nothing will happen.

This woman must be sacked and then prosecuted for corruption like james ibori, bode george and co and must be sent to jail.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Fresh Probe Into Missing Chibok Girls / Malami: Buhari Using $311 Million Abacha Loot To Build Second Niger Bridge / Governor Ayade Didn't Take Part In Any Senatorial Primaries - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.