Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA (14289 Views)

US Blocks Nigeria’s Purchase Of Chinook Helicopters From Israel / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by ChimaAdeoye: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
mcdokwe: Approved? Then small wahala, but if she MANDATED then her head should be cut off row

Yes, they want Stella hanged for bogus crimes cooked up by a faceless online website; sahara-reporters.
But they won't let EFCC or other constitutionally mandated federal agencies to investigate their bogus allegation if there was truly any corrupt enrichment of the minister in the said procurement of bullet proof vehicles, a deal she did not even sign!

Hon. Stella Oduah's true crime is that she dared to improve the aviation sector which people from a certain section of the country have bastardized and choked in a strangle hold.

Those tribalist people in their malicious plot against Nigeria had killed Nigeria Airways and killed Air Nigeria. Those people from a certain section of the country frustrated the deal with Virgin Atlantic. All these was done to maintain the strangle hold monopoly to compel all foreign airlines to only use Lagos airport as point of entry into Nigeria.

Recall that it took heaven and earth to allow Lufthansa & Air France to fly to Port Harcourt, inspite of them servicing mainly the oil industry. The previous yoruba aviation ministers had strangely insisted that they stop at Lagos and international oil workers can use our local airlines to fly into Port Harcourt Intl. !

Princess Stella Oduah had not only worked against all their obstacles and subterfuge to achieve President Jonathan's pledge to finally upgrade the Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport,Enugu into a true international airport, but also she threatened their monopoly by the planned introduction of a new National carrier ! For this, she must be given a bad name in order to be hanged. Poor useless people that imagine other Nigerians are so dumb to see through their pretenses and wicked plot.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Airforce1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
Omo see defence grin Nobody wants to be quoted smiley
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Artless360: Diz mata do tire me:::abeg mak una free diz woman jare::::na d first tym way person d theif moni b diz:::::haterz say wat u lik

NIGERIA IS BASICALLY DEAD WHEN SO CALLED YOUTHS SPEAK LIKE THIS

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by chucky234(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
Delafruita: have we gotten to a stage where people no longer perceive and understand sarcasm?
Sarcasm? You prolly have problem understanding written texts.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by DerideGull(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
oyb: abeg where are deridegull sincerenika papabrowne and co to come and spin this cheesy cheesy

more acrobatics from the defenders of nigeria's best aviation minister ever cheesy cheesy

The article had again proven that Nigerians are bunch of ninnies. With the decibels of noise being raised about purchase of two BMW cars by NCAA for ministry of aviation, no iota of acts of corruption has been singled out. It is either Nigerians are absolutely ignorant or daftly oblivious to the meaning of the word-corruption.

It is even shocking when an entity such as BPP is credited with craps such as “no ministry had powers to approve any expenditure above N100m”. Is the N100m based on the itemized budgetary issue, delegate of budgetary modification or 10% budgetary rules? Does the crap from the so-called BPP apply to ministries such as aviation that raise a quarter of their annual budget by themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by OAM4J: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
DerideGull:

The article had again proven that Nigerians are bunch of ninnies. With the decibels of noise being raised about purchase of two BMW cars by NCAA for ministry of aviation, no iota of acts of corruption has been singled out. It is either Nigerians are absolutely ignorant or daftly oblivious to the meaning of the word-corruption.

It is even shocking when an entity such as BPP is credited with craps such as “no ministry had powers to approve any expenditure above N100m”. Is the N100m based on the itemized budgetary issue, delegate of budgetary modification or 10% budgetary rules? Does the crap from the so-called BPP apply to ministries such as aviation that raise a quarter of their annual budget by themselves?

So we should have special laws for Ministry of aviation? Or the fact that they generate a quarter of their annual budget means they should go ahead and spend as they like? Who owns The Ministry of Aviation and the agencies under it? Mrs Stella Oduah?

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by tokunbobo(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
Artless360: Diz mata do tire me:::abeg mak una free diz woman jare::::na d first tym way person d theif moni b diz:::::haterz say wat u lik

This is the kind of people we are talking about. Imagine this bastard saying we should free a woman that involved herself in corruptIon and abuse of office. You are supprting bad thing and you know very well that ASUU strike is still on when the government still saying no money to implement their agreement. You equally know that many jobless Nigerians are out there suffering while Nn255m on one woman alone just for two cars. Ahhhhh! I pity and cry for your generation to come because your r cursed for supporting greed like this
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Guk: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
Deeply troubled by the quality of arguments/positions taken by "educated" Nigerians on the Bulletproof BMW cars saga.
Its just indefensible that NCAA & Aviation Min will argue that its from their IGR & therefore we have no say. WE DO!!
The IGR is our hard earned income that we pay as taxes at Airports and on Ticket purchases.
A 1 way ticket to PH from Lagos averages =N=16,000. Only =N=3k+ goes to the Airline. The rest is Tax.
A Lagos London ticket on Virgin is USD 444.01. NGN 172,711 represent taxes, fees, charges and carrier imposed surcharges. Its an obscene usage of our taxes & its condemnable. It must stop!

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
^^^^ that woman needs to go to jail. It would be great injustice if that woman will just be let go scot free.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Ngokafor(f): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
...after all these crocodile tears and fake outrage, Stella stays... smiley
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by DerideGull(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
OAM4J:

So we should have special laws for Ministry of aviation? Or the fact that they generate a quarter of their annual budget means they should go ahead and spend as they like? Who owns The Ministry of Aviation and the agencies under it? Mrs Stella Oduah?

I am not interested in usual Nigerian sentimental and tribal clouded arguments of bereaved facts. I do not know how anything is run in the cesspit called Nigeria but a ministry given N4.5b on fleet maintenance has leverage to add as it chooses. Again, there is a delegated budget modification clause as well as 10% budgetary rule. I do not know much about the facts regarding the claims made by BPP on the issue of N100m limit as stated by the post. Nigeria is known for its stupidity and I bet the so-called BPP is not left out of it.

What has who owns the ministries and angencies got to do with guided principles overseeing roles and conducts?
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by IGBOSON1: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
tokunbobo:

This is the kind of people we are talking about. Imagine this bastard saying we should free a woman that involved herself in corruptIon and abuse of office. You are supprting bad thing and you know very well that ASUU strike is still on when the government still saying no money to implement their agreement. You equally know that many jobless Nigerians are out there suffering while Nn255m on one woman alone just for two cars. Ahhhhh! I pity and cry for your generation to come because your r cursed for supporting greed like this

^^^And you are the father of all bastards! Where you told the cars purchased were her personal property?

It's clear that the shadowy forces that have been having a ball at the whole country's expense are doing everything possible - with the help of their print media and online agents- to dig deep enough until they find something to 'hang' her with!

It's also apparent they must have looked for something more incriminating to use against her but couldn't find diddly, hence the decision to make do with this!

Meanwhile, a thieving National Assembly that has a peodophile, a cap-stuffing bribe taker, and a bokite sympathiser are sitting in judgement! You couldn't make it up!

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by DerideGull(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Guk: Deeply troubled by the quality of arguments/positions taken by "educated" Nigerians on the Bulletproof BMW cars saga.
Its just indefensible that NCAA & Aviation Min will argue that its from their IGR & therefore we have no say. WE DO!!
The IGR is our hard earned income that we pay as taxes at Airports and on Ticket purchases.
A 1 way ticket to PH from Lagos averages =N=16,000. Only =N=3k+ goes to the Airline. The rest is Tax.
A Lagos London ticket on Virgin is USD 444.01. NGN 172,711 represent taxes, fees, charges and carrier imposed surcharges. Its an obscene usage of our taxes & its condemnable. It must stop!

Would you have been happy if she has purchased tricycle for aviation operations? It is only in dumbass Nigeria that purchase of aviation’s operational fleets is termed corruption. I do not give a hoot as long the two BMW cars were not turned into personal usage. In certain countries, corporate entities including airlines maintain fleets of jets for official use.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by neyobillz: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Would you have been happy if she has purchased tricycle for aviation operations? It only in dumbass Nigeria that purchase of aviation’s operational fleets is termed corruption. I do not give a hoot as long the two BMW cars were not turned into personal usage. In certain countries, corporate entities including airlines maintain fleets of jets for official use.

No one in their right minds proves that a purchase of 2 BMW 760 Li(which cost only $150,000 including shipping) from a shameless princess minister for $800,000 is right except igbo Igbos,even the almighty 2014 BMW 7 high security (custom fitted) which can repel high velocity projectile weapons and chemical attacks. It even has its own gas tank that can seal itself again when hit by a bullet. just cost $350,000 so where in the world would she buy that car for such a super exorbitant price except from an igbo man,im so disappointed that u will support her when even BMW herself said she would get 8 of such cars for that amount,i begin to wonder does she even care if u have eaten today before she authorized those purchase,i SMH for folks like you.

3 Likes

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by OAM4J: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
DerideGull:

I am not interested in usual Nigerian sentimental and tribal clouded arguments of bereaved facts. I do not know how anything is run in the cesspit called Nigeria but a ministry given N4.5b on fleet maintenance has leverage to add as it chooses. Again, there is a delegated budget modification clause as well as 10% budgetary rule. I do not know much about the facts regarding the claims made by BPP on the issue of N100m limit as stated by the post. Nigeria is known for its stupidity and I bet the so-called BPP is not left out of it.

What has who owns the ministries and angencies got to do with guided principles overseeing roles and conducts?

You should have kept quiet since you don't know how things are run in Nigeria and the role of BPP. How can you analyse and form an opinion on principles you know nothing about? Leave it for those who know to analyse and discuss.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
I have reserved my comment on this issue of bullet proof cars because of people from a particular tribe who dominates wherever they are given appointment. They are quick to see tribalism in any issue. While madam spent money from her oil company to finance part of 2011 election through her Jonathan for president campaign group, she is free to award contracts for aiports and buy cars. After getting Capt. Harold Demurin out of office, before the new NCAA DG settles in office, I know with the internal collaborators from a particular section of the country a lot of deals would have taken place. I was at NCAA early August, the DG was being expected to resume. Late 2012, I had suspected the man (former NCAA DG) would be removed after the removal of Bolanle Onagoruwa, the former DG of BPE over an approval that cannot be effective without the consent of National Council on Privatization and presidency. The posting was on Nairaland. I had protested on his removal few months to the completion of his tenure. I said this is an attack on South West. The posting is also on Nairaland. When the Senate President announced that a replacement from the same geographical zone is being made, I know some members of senate must have worked on this complaint, I suspect deals would take place before his resumption.

The tribe is the greatest strength of the present regime. Well done , you are in power by proxy, carry go. no case. Sanusi should not lobby for second term as governor. They should bring their kins man as governor. Let us see. Happy centenary celebration in advance. It is a one tribe affair. I can see those pro minister agents in action in Abuja and also on Nairaland. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
I have reserved my comment on this issue of bullet proof cars because of people from a particular tribe who dominates wherever they are given appointment. They are quick to see tribalism in any issue. While madam spent money from her oil company to finance part of 2011 election through her Jonathan for president campaign group, she is free to award contracts for aiports and buy cars. After getting Capt. Harold Demurin out of office, before the new NCAA DG settles in office, I know with the internal collaborators from a particular section of the country a lot of deals would have taken place. I was at NCAA early August, the DG was being expected to resume. Late 2012, I had suspected the man (former NCAA DG) would be removed after the removal of Bolanle Onagoruwa, the former DG of BPE over an approval that cannot be effective without the consent of National Council on Privatization and presidency. The posting was on Nairaland. I had protested on his removal few months to the completion of his tenure. I said this is an attack on South West. The posting is also on Nairaland. When the Senate President announced that a replacement from the same geographical zone is being made, I know some members of senate must have worked on this complaint, I suspect deals would take place before his resumption.

The tribe is the greatest strength of the present regime. Well done , you are in power by proxy, carry go. no case. Sanusi should not lobby for second term as governor. They should bring their kins man as governor. Let us see. Happy centenary celebration in advance. It is a one tribe affair. I can see those pro minister agents in action in Abuja and also on Nairaland. Well done.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Codedeben: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
chucky234: People like you is the reason this great nation has remained stagnant for 53 years, it is only an insane man blinded by tribal sentiment that defends corruption.
Lets call a spade a spade and do away with tribal sentiment to move this nation forward, Stella is corrupt period.

Hey You! Don't you ever quote me again if your IQ is so low that you can't discern a comment laced with sarcasm. You were so eager to press reply button without effort reading between the lines. What does the closing line of my satirical assertion tell you ? Pls I'm not a fan of insulting people behind the screen, so don't .
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Codedeben: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
shachris:

undecided So stealing is now a patriotic move? i pity your family.

Hey Dolt! Don't you ever, as in ever bring your family to ridicule in a public forum. Go back and intelligently read what I wrote, if you're not that intelligent enough to understand the sarcasm therein, then its not a must you comment. I just tire for nairaland lately, so many uneducated teenagers who are ready to pick at you on anything you pen down without even understanding your motiive/POV.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by dbride: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
Promhize: Ok

Punch is crazy, the Op is crazy, including nairaland, where in the report does it say she approved it, them idi/ots knew Nigerians won't read the report only read the topic.

I advise nairalanders/nigerians not to totally believe reports from saharaReporters, punch, premiumtimes.

Wait for God Himself to come show you but you will still not believe because you are Igbo and Stella is Igbo, you only understand tribe not truth
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Codedeben: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
Delafruita: if despite the enormous effort to make the sarcasm apparent you still dont see it,then your adjective should apply to you

God bless you my brother. I tire for those kids with comprehension problem. Meanwhile, instead of them to hide their stupidity by avoiding to comment on what is beyond their IQ configuration, they'll want to comment by all means, thereby embarrassing themselves.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Codedeben:

God bless you my brother. I tire for those kids with comprehension problem. Meanwhile, instead of them to hide their stupidity by avoiding to comment on what is beyond their IQ configuration, they'll want to comment by all means, thereby embarrassing themselves.

Be very afraid. This is one of the things ASUU must be fighting for. When you have people with such poor reading comprehension, we are in big trouble.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Codedeben: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
jeffizy:
I feel u @codedben
But there's so much adrenaline on this thread for people to see your sacarsm.
Another day bro.
Thanks bro, but wetin we go do nah? As far as this case is concerned the masses can only rant and rant till eternity. The final decision dey Oga Jonah's hand. Mind you, he'll not take it for what it is but as an attack from the opposition. You can see how her apologists have been attributing it to the fact that they don't want her there all because of one Enugu international airport that I don't give a hoot about. That was just my own way of having fun and subsiding the tempo.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by dbride: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

Yes, they want Stella hanged for bogus crimes cooked up by a faceless online website; sahara-reporters.
But they won't let EFCC or other constitutionally mandated federal agencies to investigate their bogus allegation if there was truly any corrupt enrichment of the minister in the said procurement of bullet proof vehicles, a deal she did not even sign!

Hon. Stella Oduah's true crime is that she dared to improve the aviation sector which people from a certain section of the country have bastardized and choked in a strangle hold.

Those tribalist people in their malicious plot against Nigeria had killed Nigeria Airways and killed Air Nigeria. Those people from a certain section of the country frustrated the deal with Virgin Atlantic. All these was done to maintain the strangle hold monopoly to compel all foreign airlines to only use Lagos airport as point of entry into Nigeria.

Recall that it took heaven and earth to allow Lufthansa & Air France to fly to Port Harcourt, inspite of them servicing mainly the oil industry. The previous yoruba aviation ministers had strangely insisted that they stop at Lagos and international oil workers can use our local airlines to fly into Port Harcourt Intl. !

Princess Stella Oduah had not only worked against all their obstacles and subterfuge to achieve President Jonathan's pledge to finally upgrade the Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport,Enugu into a true international airport, but also she threatened their monopoly by the planned introduction of a new National carrier ! For this, she must be given a bad name in order to be hanged. Poor useless people that imagine other Nigerians are so dumb to see through their pretenses and wicked plot.

If you can no longer read and understand, can you also not understand the question and answer session between acting DG Nkemakolam of NCAA and the house committee when Nkemakolam told them Stella approved N255 million in spite of the N140 million total cost he had presented, N115 million in excess for the purchase of 2 BMW cars. F R A U D !

Now note that N240 million was approved in the budget for operational vehicles but she spent N643 million, N403 million again in excess without approval, without due process. Another FRAUD!

Tell me, is your education not a wasted effort? You read you don't understand, you listen you still don't get it! Education has not helped majority of my kinsmen ..... what a pity, the literate and the illiterate think and act alike, disgusting! Education destroyed on the altar of TRIBALISM.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by dbride: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Would you have been happy if she has purchased tricycle for aviation operations? It only in dumbass Nigeria that purchase of aviation’s operational fleets is termed corruption. I do not give a hoot as long the two BMW cars were not turned into personal usage. In certain countries, corporate entities including airlines maintain fleets of jets for official use.

Dumbass DeridGull, Tribalism has not allowed you to even get the point of argument. You speak off point. We are talking of Fraud, money spent without approval, claiming N2000 while you actually paid N2.00, ignoring procedures. You sure do have a very low IQ and you are the dumbass NOT Nigeria...your little education is a wasted effort too.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by DerideGull(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
OAM4J:

You should have kept quiet since you don't know how things are run in Nigeria and the role of BPP. How can you analyse and form an opinion on principles you know nothing about? Leave it for those who know to analyse and discuss.

I can put down a huge bat that the only thing you know about budgetary issues is the one you read from idiotic and obscure sources. You are a big reason Nigeria is behind the curve in development of any sort.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by DerideGull(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
dbride:

Dumbass DeridGull, Tribalism has not allowed you to even get the point of argument. You speak off point. We are talking of Fraud, money spent without approval, claiming N2000 while you actually paid N2.00, ignoring procedures. You sure do have a very low IQ and you are the dumbass NOT Nigeria...your little education is a wasted effort too.

You are an irredeemable dunce. Did Coscharis Motors informed you the prices of the two BMW cars were less than the prices quoted by NCAA? It is only in Nigeria that a celebrated dumbass such as you who has not placed a foot in BMW showroom will take about the prices.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by viviane: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Honestly, I can categorically say, i weep for the future of this country. We need leaders with conscience! And citizens who would always say NO federally to unpatriotic moves by our leaders irrespective of their ethniciity or religion.

(Q
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by LBT: 1:59am On Oct 27, 2013
Codedeben: Don't you people understand simple english?
This is purely "an attack from our detractors, APC" and its an "Act of God". SIMPLE!

This Akintuotu guy has sold out. He must be an APC member

When Fed Govt can not afford striking lecturers money, just imagine how much a single ministry was planning to spend on just vehicles alone. How many ministries do we have? Imagine each of them spending 1b naira only on UTILITIES.
You can see why we shouldn't blame the presidency for wanting to spend 1b naira on feeding.
when number of jobless graduates. Increases exponentially every 3 months.

This Onyejeocha check her background, she must be an Ofemmanumanu married to an Ibo person. She's an embarrassment to her tribe for saying this (oh pardon me I must have comprehension problem cos she said NCAA. Meanwhile, NCAA is autonomous, so the minister shouldn't be roped into this, she and her ministry wouldn't have had anything to do with the purchase)

Please someone should tell this man to go and sit down or does he want to be reminded that Fashola also bought 3 200million naira jeeps (maybe from Innoson since there's no documented proof)?

You people should leave this Madam alone, she has not done anything out of the ordinary. All these need to be done before we can actualise our dream of having more international airports in the country. Stop witch-hunting her. You should understand she has done what no1 has done, not even Prof. Dora or Okonjo.

I weep for the future of this country. We need leaders with conscience! And citizens who would always say NO to unpatriotic moves by our leaders irrespective of their ethniciity or religion.
Igbo things! If its true Fasola bought 3 jeeps for 200m then Stella oduah is just trying to teach fashola that peoople from her( area) can steal or defraud more.
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2013
A big shame to whoever support this act.

I'm a pro-Jona BUT Jona risk losing my vote in 2015 plus those of my friends, family members and associates plus their own associates IF he doesn't let go of Corrupt Odua.

#KickOutCorruoption
#StellaMustGo
#CountryFirst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Egbetokun Commissions Police Complaints Response Unit In Lagos. / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose / Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.