Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu (7151 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / 2 Unit 3 Bedroom & 6 Unit Mini Flats In Ketu (Agboyi Road On 3 Plots) N 55m pixs / ROoms,self Contain And Flats To Let In Enugu,enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2013
* 2 Bedroom Flat in Omojuwa Estate Kosofe Ketu tiled, roomy, ample parking 400k/yr for a year. Gone!
* 2 numbers of 3Bedroom flat with 2toilet, 2Bathroom, serene environment tiled with parking space at Omojuwa Estate, behind 1st Bank, Kosofe Ketu 500k/yr/flat for 1yr.
Interested pls call Ola on 08031955044, 07011672678 or BB 28853A61 for details/inspection arrangement. See pictures

Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Still available call now for details and let inspect
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2013
Still available call now for details/inspection arrangement
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Still available pls call now for details
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2013
Still available pls call now for details and let inspect
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
shocked
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2013
Still available, pls call for details
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
grin Still available pls call now for details
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2013
cool Still available
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
shocked
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2013
Still available pls call now for details
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2013
Still available pls call now for details and let make solid arrangement for inspection
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
well dayummmmm. those flats look nice. to rent that kinda flat in new york you need like 5000 dollars a month grin location location location
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by dapsonlou(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please can u post more pix, I might be interested
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by lacicrips(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
This looks nice. Can we see more photos please? Like kitchen, bathroom and co. Thanks.
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by funlover1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Omojuwa estate's a slum ! ..its so so flood prone..I was taken there like 3yrs ago wen lookin for a house..a church member took same house without my knowledge but was chased away by flood wen d raining season came !
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by everyday: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Adverts making front page these days
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by dapsonlou(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
dapsonlou: Please can u post more pix, I might be interested

Please send it to dapsonlou@gmail.com
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by AskProf: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
e-estate:
* 2 Bedroom Flat in Omojuwa Estate Kosofe Ketu tiled, roomy, ample parking 400k/yr for a year.
* 2 numbers of 3Bedroom flat with 2toilet, 2Bathroom, serene environment tiled with parking space at Omojuwa Estate, behind 1st Bank, Kosofe Ketu 450k/yr/flat for 1yr.
Interested pls call Ola on 08031955044, 07011672678 or BB 28853A61 for details/inspection arrangement. See pictures

If wishes were horses...
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by jaz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
@ops please post more pictures
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by ypad: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
You seen not to be close to your phone because I did called the lines over and over.

You can upload the ads @ www.search4rooms.com
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by texaco1: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
everyday: Adverts making front page these days
nairaland needs to make more money . grin
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by ktpkool: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Are the prices negotiable?
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please kindly post more pics of teh other rooms of the house. Appreciated.
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by boles80sg(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
the house is ok but the road around that around na know go area. if u dnt 've an USV pls don't try to rent the apartment

1 Like

Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by shegzy23: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2013
good for Nigerian, we need more of dis, like rooms, mini flat, room and palour, etc
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by lastpage: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2013
^^^Nigerians are very funny peeps!
They build beautiful and expensive houses and the access road to the place is like a slum!

Cant they just spend a little of the money to upgrade the access road to the house (like contribute among house owners since we dont seem to have a government anymore or maybe govt has outsourced all its responsibilities to the ordinary man on the street! shocked )

@Op: Please show us the outside and access roads leading to this fine house! wink wink
And lets us see the size of the parking spaces and what size are the rooms and living room?
How many years rent and is agreement like 200K as well? (dont worry, l wont tell Fashola about that)
These are the data you need to publish, not just blow us grammar like Chief Eleyinmi now?

Abegii o, l no be landlord o! Left me alone joor.

Lastpage!

BTW: Ketu for 450K? Jeezus, how much is Mainland, Ikeja, not to mention Ikoyi and V.I. side?
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
dapsonlou:

Please send it to dapsonlou@gmail.com
No time, if you are interested is advisable to arrange for inspection instead of waiting for pictures, good houses never stay long. half word to the wise!
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
boles80sg: the house is ok but the road around that around na know go area. if u dnt 've an USV pls don't try to rent the apartment
That na old impression try to visit the place now!
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by eestate(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
lastpage: ^^^Nigerians are very funny peeps!
They build beautiful and expensive houses and the access road to the place is like a slum!

Cant they just spend a little of the money to upgrade the access road to the house (like contribute among house owners since we dont seem to have a government anymore or maybe govt has outsourced all its responsibilities to the ordinary man on the street! shocked )

@Op: Please show us the outside and access roads leading to this fine house! wink wink
And lets us see the size of the parking spaces and what size are the rooms and living room?
How many years rent and is agreement like 200K as well? (dont worry, l wont tell Fashola about that)
These are the data you need to publish, not just blow us grammar like Chief Eleyinmi now?

Abegii o, l no be landlord o! Left me alone joor. Talk is free here, ride on I'm listening

Lastpage!

BTW: Ketu for 450K? Jeezus, how much is Mainland, Ikeja, not to mention Ikoyi and V.I. side?
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by Adexprint(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2013
i also hav 3 bed rooms flat at satelite town
Re: Three Bedroom Flats To Let In Ketu by Adexprint(m): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2013
i also hav 3 bed rooms flat at satelite town 08023589694

(1) (2) (Reply)

100% Dry And Ready To Build On The Island 4.5m Per Plot / DISTRESS SALE: Plot of Land @ Bola Eleja Estate, Abaranje Road, Ikotun, Lagos. / How To Avoid Oversite Concrete Or German Floor From Sinking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.