Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

See Those Who Mocked God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Those Who Mocked God (5665 Views)

Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / Beware: Men Who Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Those Who Mocked God by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2013
SEE WHO MOCKED GOD:

John Lennon (Singer):
Some years ago, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that.. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before his inauguration as President and he died.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
During a show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: 'God, that's for you'.
He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic:
After the construction of the Cruise Ship, Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'
The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)
She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.
He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'.
A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

Bon Scott (Singer)
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:
'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.
On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005)
In Campinas , Brazil, a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....
The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:
'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You'.
She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, 'Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '
Hours later, news came that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died.
The car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.
The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact.
To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.
In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.
Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.
Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive....Yes He is..

5 Likes

Re: See Those Who Mocked God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2013
You forgot Alfa Seltzer.

1 Like

Re: See Those Who Mocked God by Ajibam: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: You forgot Alfa Seltzer.
judgement is coming on you soon if you fail to repent..he still cares for your soul,that's y

2 Likes

Re: See Those Who Mocked God by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2013
What Pastor Bimbo Odukoya?

That died in a plane crash

Yinka the gospel musician that got disfigured in accident nko?

Rick Warrens: Ardent,best selling pastor.. Son committed suicide, son was also a pastor!!

Joe Daugherty: Christian faith-healer..lost his daughter to cancer in 2009

David Wilkerson: A famous christian author and pastor..died in an accident in Texas in 2011.

Frank Pastore...car crash

My point bad things can happen to anybody,such is life

2 Likes

Re: See Those Who Mocked God by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2013
Most of what you posted if not all is false

John Lennon (1940-1980) did say in 1966, "Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that. I'm right and I will be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus now. I don't know which will go first - rock n' roll or Christianity."   Fourteen years later, Lennon was shot dead by Mark David Chapman in New York City on December 8, 1980.

The American teen magazine "Datebook" reprinted the "We're more popular than Jesus" interview which caused a stir of protests and a rash of Beatle record and memorabilia burnings on the streets in the US.  Beatles manager, Brian Epstein released a statement saying that the words of John Lennon had been taken out of context and while in Chicago Lennon and the Beatles called a press conference and apologized to the world for his comment.  

The band heard of threats from the Ku Klux Klan, predictions that they would all die in a plane crash or a hurricane.  This was about 2 years after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the band made a decision to stop touring and focus their attention to work in the recording studio.

YouTube Video of the John Lennon Comment about Jesus

John Lennon was a Rock and Roll musician who started the popular British Invasion Band called the the Beatles in the 1960's.    Lennon and co-writer Paul McCartney wrote hundreds of songs together along with George Harrison and Ringo Star and together they remained at the top of the charts for nearly a decade.

Lennon was notorious for his little quips and often answered reporter's questions off answers the top of his head.   One of the earliest remarks like these was when asked how the Beatles found America, Lennon responded, "Turn left at Greenland."  

The Fab Four might have began in England but they gained European popularity in the rock and roll school of hard knocks working the taverns of Hamburg Germany.   The band returned to England where they were discovered playing at a nightclub by Brian Epstein who landed them a record deal and there first hits "Please Please Me" and "Love Me Do" skyrocketed them to fame.  Their 1963 US tour the U.S. included a Sunday Night live performance on the Ed Sullivan Show which introduced the for mop tops to the nearly every American family.  The band had a long run on the hit parade and in 1969 broke up and each Beatle pursued their individual solo careers.    In the Beatles Anthology documentary , George Harrison said, "They gave their money and they gave their screams, but the Beatles kind of gave their nervous systems.  Which is, you know,  much more difficult thing to give."

In his book, "Skywriting By Word of Mouth", Lennon wrote that he and the group had grown weary of touring and thanked Jesus for the comment that drove the band from the road and into the studio where they recorded their most creative projects.

After the breakup of the band, John Lennon wrote a couple of songs about God.  In his first solo album Lennon wrote, "God is a concept, by which we can measure, our pain."   This was a song where John list Beatles, Bible, Jesus, Zimmerman (Bob Dylan), kings, yoga, Kennedy, and mantra as things that he does not believe in and says he just believes in himself and his wife Yoko. 

Seven years before his death, in 1973, Lennon's biggest solo hit entitled "Imagine" included the lyrics, Imagine there's no Heaven, it's easy if you try.  No Hell below us, above us only sky."  Many interpreted the song to be a message against religion but this was John Lennon vision of the world living in peace and not fighting over spiritual ideals or materialism.

The question is, why would God wait so long to smite John Lennon?

Tancredo Neves (1910-1985) He was elected president of Brazil in  January 1985.   Neves underwent surgery before his inauguration and was unable to take office.  Vice president elect José Sarney Costa temporarily assumed the presidency.  Neves never recovered and died from complications following his surgery.   We have not found any evidence that he made the statement about God.

Cazuza  (4 April 1958 – 7 July 1990)  was a Brazilian composer, singer and poet who was noted for mixing the Bosse Nova with British and American Popular music styles.    According to his obituary in the July 8, 1990 New York Times, the openly bisexual Cazuza died of aids at the age of 32, not lung cancer.   We have not found any evidence that he mocked God.  Click for obit.

Marilyn Monroe (1926 - 1962) was married at the age to 21 to her first husband, Jimmy Dougherty.   According to the bio on Monroe's official web site, Dougherty, said of his wife, "She was a sweet, generous and religious girl."  Monroe was reared as a foster child in a devoutly Christian family in Hawthorne, California but there is not much information about what her spiritual beliefs were before she died.  Monroe's death was ruled to be "acute barbiturate poisoning" by Los Angeles County Coroner,  Dr. Thomas Noguchi.   A spokesperson for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association told TruthOrFiction.com that there was no discussion between Marilyn Monroe and Billy Graham.

Bonn Scott  (July 9th, 1946 -  February 19, 1980)   was the co-writer of the ACDC 1979 popular song "Highway to Hell" and at the age of 33 was pronounced dead on arrival at Kings College in London, England. The cause of death was asphyxiation as a result of vomiting after passing out after a night of heavy alcohol consumption.  The song Highway to Hell lyrics referred to the self destructive lifestyle of the rock and roll artist with the lyrics:  "Hey Satan, payin' my dues. Playing in a rocking band.  Hey Momma, look at me I'm on my way to the promised land.  I'm on the highway to hell."

The RMS Titanic was built in 1911 for the White Star Line at the the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast in the United Kingdom.  According to the archives.gov web site an unknown White Star Line employee at the time of Titanic's launch on May 31, 1911 said, "Not even God himself could sink this ship."  It is not known who this person was or if in fact he built the Titanic.

TruthorFiction.com is still investigating the other stories in this eRumor.

The Bible quotation in the eRumor taken from Galatians 6:7 but was used out context to the text surrounding it.   The Apostle Paul's letter to the Galatians is about Grace, Christian living and the sixth chapter warns against being condescending and instructs on helping others who fall into sin.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/u/untimely-deaths.htm

1 Like

Re: See Those Who Mocked God by kambo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jimmy hendrix died of drug overdose and choking on his vomit.
He was a rock n roller: like d beatles most of them ar satanist and their end is usually early death n tragic exits.
Investigate d deaths of d following.
Heavy d : died age 48
micheal j: age 50
tu pac : age 25
christopher wallace : notorious big - 24/25
ol dirty bastard (wu tang clan) :
circa early 30s - drug overdose
aaliyah (twenties) - plane crash (orchestrated)
rex n effect - gang shoot out.
Tlc (left eye) - auto crash
gwen guthrie - cancer

the wrlds music industry aint abt talent per se - the blacks ar given a piece of d pie if they do d biddg of d top dogs .
Beyonce's rise to fame and marraige to jz is alleged to b orchestrated and she's a freakg satanist.
The god they wrship is called baphomet and his symbol is a 2 finger sign most rappers display.
Sex for favours, homosexuality,
blood sacrifice is d norm within.
The aim and goal of the musc industry is total perversion of d minds of d listeners and commonization and debasement of sex.
Nollywood operates under a similar objective- rumours of sex 4 roles is widespread....

2 Likes

Re: See Those Who Mocked God by Itoroetti(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
This post deserves a front page.
Jesus is Lord.don't toy with God
Re: See Those Who Mocked God by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Those who didn't mock God

1- Jesus, the son of God and Father of himself
- stoned
- spat upon
- got bitten with screwdriver, mallet, plank, ludo dice
- sexy nails driven into his palms and hung on a cross.

2.- Stephen
- stoned like Jesus
- beaten
- saw a vision of a dove after being hit on the head with a big rock

And numerous other disciples that were fried in oil like yam and hung up side down on crosses.

My point: Following God wouldn't save you from man's wrath. Not even if you are God.

1 Like

Re: See Those Who Mocked God by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
kambo: Jimmy hendrix died of drug overdose and choking on his vomit.
He was a rock n roller: like d beatles most of them ar satanist and their end is usually early death n tragic exits.
Investigate d deaths of d following.
Heavy d : died age 48
micheal j: age 50
tu pac : age 25
christopher wallace : notorious big - 24/25
ol dirty bastard (wu tang clan) :
circa early 30s - drug overdose
aaliyah (twenties) - plane crash (orchestrated)
rex n effect - gang shoot out.
Tlc (left eye) - auto crash
gwen guthrie - cancer

the wrlds music industry aint abt talent per se - the blacks ar given a piece of d pie if they do d biddg of d top dogs .
Beyonce's rise to fame and marraige to jz is alleged to b orchestrated and she's a freakg satanist.
The god they wrship is called baphomet and his symbol is a 2 finger sign most rappers display.
Sex for favours, homosexuality,
blood sacrifice is d norm within.
The aim and goal of the musc industry is total perversion of d minds of d listeners and commonization and debasement of sex.
Nollywood operates under a similar objective- rumours of sex 4 roles is widespread....
[b]
Most of what you posted if not all is false

John Lennon (1940-1980) did say in 1966, "Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that. I'm right and I will be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus now. I don't know which will go first - rock n' roll or Christianity." Fourteen years later, Lennon was shot dead by Mark David Chapman in New York City on December 8, 1980.

The American teen magazine "Datebook" reprinted the "We're more popular than Jesus" interview which caused a stir of protests and a rash of Beatle record and memorabilia burnings on the streets in the US. Beatles manager, Brian Epstein released a statement saying that the words of John Lennon had been taken out of context and while in Chicago Lennon and the Beatles called a press conference and apologized to the world for his comment.

The band heard of threats from the Ku Klux Klan, predictions that they would all die in a plane crash or a hurricane. This was about 2 years after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the band made a decision to stop touring and focus their attention to work in the recording studio.

YouTube Video of the John Lennon Comment about Jesus

John Lennon was a Rock and Roll musician who started the popular British Invasion Band called the the Beatles in the 1960's. Lennon and co-writer Paul McCartney wrote hundreds of songs together along with George Harrison and Ringo Star and together they remained at the top of the charts for nearly a decade.

Lennon was notorious for his little quips and often answered reporter's questions off answers the top of his head. One of the earliest remarks like these was when asked how the Beatles found America, Lennon responded, "Turn left at Greenland."

The Fab Four might have began in England but they gained European popularity in the rock and roll school of hard knocks working the taverns of Hamburg Germany. The band returned to England where they were discovered playing at a nightclub by Brian Epstein who landed them a record deal and there first hits "Please Please Me" and "Love Me Do" skyrocketed them to fame. Their 1963 US tour the U.S. included a Sunday Night live performance on the Ed Sullivan Show which introduced the for mop tops to the nearly every American family. The band had a long run on the hit parade and in 1969 broke up and each Beatle pursued their individual solo careers. In the Beatles Anthology documentary , George Harrison said, "They gave their money and they gave their screams, but the Beatles kind of gave their nervous systems. Which is, you know, much more difficult thing to give."

In his book, "Skywriting By Word of Mouth", Lennon wrote that he and the group had grown weary of touring and thanked Jesus for the comment that drove the band from the road and into the studio where they recorded their most creative projects.

After the breakup of the band, John Lennon wrote a couple of songs about God. In his first solo album Lennon wrote, "God is a concept, by which we can measure, our pain." This was a song where John list Beatles, Bible, Jesus, Zimmerman (Bob Dylan), kings, yoga, Kennedy, and mantra as things that he does not believe in and says he just believes in himself and his wife Yoko.

Seven years before his death, in 1973, Lennon's biggest solo hit entitled "Imagine" included the lyrics, Imagine there's no Heaven, it's easy if you try. No Hell below us, above us only sky." Many interpreted the song to be a message against religion but this was John Lennon vision of the world living in peace and not fighting over spiritual ideals or materialism.

The question is, why would God wait so long to smite John Lennon?

Tancredo Neves (1910-1985) He was elected president of Brazil in January 1985. Neves underwent surgery before his inauguration and was unable to take office. Vice president elect José Sarney Costa temporarily assumed the presidency. Neves never recovered and died from complications following his surgery. We have not found any evidence that he made the statement about God.

Cazuza (4 April 1958 – 7 July 1990) was a Brazilian composer, singer and poet who was noted for mixing the Bosse Nova with British and American Popular music styles. According to his obituary in the July 8, 1990 New York Times, the openly bisexual Cazuza died of aids at the age of 32, not lung cancer. We have not found any evidence that he mocked God. Click for obit.

Marilyn Monroe (1926 - 1962) was married at the age to 21 to her first husband, Jimmy Dougherty. According to the bio on Monroe's official web site, Dougherty, said of his wife, "She was a sweet, generous and religious girl." Monroe was reared as a foster child in a devoutly Christian family in Hawthorne, California but there is not much information about what her spiritual beliefs were before she died. Monroe's death was ruled to be "acute barbiturate poisoning" by Los Angeles County Coroner, Dr. Thomas Noguchi. A spokesperson for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association told TruthOrFiction.com that there was no discussion between Marilyn Monroe and Billy Graham.

Bonn Scott (July 9th, 1946 - February 19, 1980) was the co-writer of the ACDC 1979 popular song "Highway to Hell" and at the age of 33 was pronounced dead on arrival at Kings College in London, England. The cause of death was asphyxiation as a result of vomiting after passing out after a night of heavy alcohol consumption. The song Highway to Hell lyrics referred to the self destructive lifestyle of the rock and roll artist with the lyrics: "Hey Satan, payin' my dues. Playing in a rocking band. Hey Momma, look at me I'm on my way to the promised land. I'm on the highway to hell."

The RMS Titanic was built in 1911 for the White Star Line at the the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast in the United Kingdom. According to the archives.gov web site an unknown White Star Line employee at the time of Titanic's launch on May 31, 1911 said, "Not even God himself could sink this ship." It is not known who this person was or if in fact he built the Titanic.

TruthorFiction.com is still investigating the other stories in this eRumor.

The Bible quotation in the eRumor taken from Galatians 6:7 but was used out context to the text surrounding it. The Apostle Paul's letter to the Galatians is about Grace, Christian living and the sixth chapter warns against being condescending and instructs on helping others who fall into sin.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/u/untimely-deaths.htm
[/b]
Re: See Those Who Mocked God by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
It's been debunked so many times, but trust these Christians... One way toll brains... grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Those Who Mocked God by esauy: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: See Those Who Mocked God by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Reading this discredited thrash this OP posted leaves me with absolutely no doubt as to the fickleness and silliness of christianity, religion thrives on lies,fear,myths and conjectures and the rehashed bullshii the OP posted is clear evidence
emk4lif: The Real Facts
The very first line is a lie, because what follows is
anything but the facts.
Death is always untimely, period. I’ve never heard
any dead person saying his or her death was timely.
An observer however may give his/her opinion about
the timeliness.
Here is what John Lennon really said: “Christianity
will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn’t argue
with that; I’m right and I will be proved right. We’re
more popular than Jesus now; I don’t know which
will go first — rock and roll or Christianity. Jesus
was all right, but his disciples were thick and
ordinary. It’s them twisting it that ruins it for me.”
There is nothing wrong with this analysis by Lennon,
and as one poster on Snopes.com (the urban myths
site) so rightfully pointed out, at the time Lennon
made this comment, you could not find any massive
throngs of people, screaming in excitement, queuing
up for hours to get into church. Incidentally, why did
this vindictive God take 14 years to punish Lennon
for making the quote in 1966? Maybe he had his
hands full punishing all the other blasphemers in the
world, and could only get around to Lennon in 1980.
The truth is, Lennon achieved greatness before he
died and his memory lives on – what more can you
ask from life?
Let’s assume for the sake of argument that Tancredo
Neves did make the statement about God as
claimed. And yes, he did become ill a day before his
inauguration as President and died about a month
later from abdominal complications. His death was
followed by an outpouring of grief from the citizens
of Brazil who regarded him as a liberator from the
previous dictatorial regimes. In honour of Tancredo
Neves, he is listed as an official President of Brazil
although he never took office, and the Tancredo
Neves International Airport in Belo Horizonte is
named after him. He died, but his memory and
honour lives on. This guy had more honour than any
imaginary vindictive God. The truth is, Neves
achieved greatness before he died and his memory
lives on – what more can you ask from life?
Let’s assume for the sake of argument that Cazuza
did make the statement about God as claimed. Yes,
Cazuza (real name Agenor Miranda Araujo Neto)
was openly bisexual and died from an AIDS related
illness at the age of 32. Cazuza’s honesty about his
AIDS infection helped to change public perceptions
about the disease. He is considered as a leading
example of Brazilian Rock Music and is still an
inspiration to latter day artists. Yet again, an
honourable and revered person whose memory lives
on. Yep, he’s still smoking!!! And all ye faithful can
put that in your pipes and smoke it. The truth is,
Cazuza achieved greatness before he died and his
memory lives on – what more can you ask from life?
The man who was responsible for building the
Titanic probably did not say “Not even God can sink
it,” but lets assume he did. So to punish him, this
vindictive God causes the ship to sink, resulting in
the deaths of more than 1500 people, including the
shipbuilder, Thomas Andrews. Now why do you
believe in this monster again? At the time, the
Titanic was a marvel of engineering. Thomas
Andrews achieved greatness before he died and his
memory lives on – what more can you ask from life?
So what if Marilyn Monroe told Billy Graham she did
not need his Jesus? Any intelligent person who
understood that religion is a drug would have said as
much. Why would she want any more drugs? Those
she was already hooked on were adequate and so
the Jesus-drug was not necessary. Anyway by this
time, Monroe had already achieved greatness and
will forever be remembered – what more can you ask
from life?
Rock stars such as Bon Scott of AC/DC are artists
who make use of poetic lyrics to express themselves.
To say that he actually meant literally that he was
“going down the highway to hell” is rather
disingenuous. Claims of death by choking in his own
vomit are conspiracy theories. Scott, an asthmatic,
actually died of alcohol poisoning, while sleeping in a
car, after a night of heavy drinking. By this time,
Scott had already achieved greatness and his
memory lives on. His grave in Australia is not only
the most visited there, but is listed as a heritage site.
Has anyone visited Jesus grave recently?
The alleged Campinas accident is the stuff of urban
legend. Notice that no names or dates are provided
to verify the incident. But at least we now know that
the safest place to store eggs, is in the trunk of a car.
Christine Hewitt was absolutely correct to say that
the bible was the worst book ever written. The kind
of filth portrayed in the bible as the word of some
supernatural power that has dominion over us all,
cannot be regarded as good by any intelligent,
rational, thinking person. Hewitt was probably killed
by some religious maniac, but we will never know. At
the time of her death she had already achieved
prominence in society and will be forever
remembered for the good work she did.
In the end, the authors of this hate-mail have merely
proven that their imaginary God is not only
conceited and vengeful, but downright incompetent
as well. This imaginary murderer has failed dismally
to snuff out the greatness of those who have been
perceived to have rejected and mocked him.
lennymaysay./2008/07/17/religious-hoax-e-mails-people-who-mocked-god/

1 Like

Re: See Those Who Mocked God by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
emk4lif: Reading this discredited thrash this OP posted leaves me with absolutely no doubt as to the fickleness and silliness of christianity, religion thrives on lies,fear,myths and conjectures and the rehashed bullshii the OP posted is clear evidence
You really love rock music?
Re: See Those Who Mocked God by holypower(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
GeneralShepherd: What Pastor Bimbo Odukoya?

Rick Warrens: Ardent,best selling pastor.. Son committed suicide, son was also a pastor!!

David Wilkerson: A famous christian author and pastor..died in an accident in Texas in 2011.

GOD may still count them all the thing... GOD does no partiality HE renders everyone according to HIS work...even you....so shall you receive according to you work

GOD may still count them all the thing... GOD does no partiality HE renders everyone according to HIS work...even you....so shall you receive according to you work

Re: See Those Who Mocked God by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
aManFromMars:
You really love rock music?
Its an absolutely beautiful genre...its expressive and free spirited, I'm certainly a rocker without the crazy tattoos and drug issues tho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canaanland Ota Now Generates 15MW Of Electricity / God Is As Incompetent As Buhari / When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.