Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God (25294 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by jmoore(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
1-Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died .

2-The man who built the Titanic
After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.
With an ironic tone he said: "Not even God can sink it"
The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic .

3-John Lennon (Singer):
Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:

"Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, Today we are more famous than Him" (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

4-Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: "God, that's for you."

He died at the age of 32 of AIDS in a horrible manner.

5-Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.
He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:
"I don't need your Jesus".

A week later, she was found dead in her apartment .

6-Campinas (IN 2005)
In Campinas, Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend,
The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

"My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You, "
She responded: "Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here, It's Already Full "

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died,
the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken .

7-Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle .

8-Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive .

"Jesus"

culled from http://www.crossconnections.net/examples-what-happened-when-famous-people-challeng

3 Likes

Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by buzugee(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
nice post dude. the lord sure has a sense of humor. albeit at the expense of detractors
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by OmoPastor(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
He is God and remains God even if you are not aware of it or decide to ignore Him.

I bow in awe of Him, may His mercy endures forever.
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by dekung(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
Many famous people who belived in God died too under mysterious or otherwise circumstances. For starters, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya died in a plane crash burnt beyond recognition. What is even the evidence that christian apologists like you were not responsible for the mysterious deaths of these famous people who openly challenged God in other to maintain the fear factor?

2 Likes

Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by buzugee(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2012
dekung:

Many famous people who belived in God died too under mysterious or otherwise circumstances. For starters, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya died in a plane crash burnt beyond recognition. What is even the evidence that christian apologists like you were not responsible for the mysterious deaths of these famous people who openly challenged God in other to maintain the fear factor?
pastor bimbo odukoya is an antichrist. lord says i shall not suffer a woman to teach 1 TIMOTHY 2 VS 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.

AS for the other famous people ? being famous means you are off the world and recieving your glory from the world. you are also an antichrist. lord says anyone who is off the world is against me.

so that explains those deaths
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by dekung(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2012
According to you buzugee, all the people who are on TV now are antichrists, therefore, technically all these televangelist are on a roller coaster ride to the inferno. Feels so good not to be religious or even a christian, I love my agnostic stand. On the other hand buzugee, this thing you smoke these days is messing with your head oo

2 Likes

Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by buzugee(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2012
dekung:

According to you buzugee, all the people who are on TV now are antichrists, therefore, technically all these televangelist are on a roller coaster ride to the inferno. Feels so good not to be religious or even a christian, I love my agnostic stand. On the other hand buzugee, this thing you smoke these days is messing with your head oo
lol i aint smoking nothing dude. and yes all those on tv are on a roller coaster ride to destruction. why you think celebs are dying like chicken ? thats the lord at work. any man who is off the world is against me

1 john 2 vs 15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

proverbs 8 vs 36  all they that hate me love death.

job 9 vs 24 the world is given to the wicked to rule in the reign of the gentiles (HENCE WHY YOU SHOULDNT LOVE THE WORLD)

SO READ THOSE 3 VERSES ONE AFTER ANOTHER IN A LONG STATEMENT AND YOU CAN SEE A CLEARER PICTURE. being a celeb on tv means you are off the world. its not a Godly thing. thats vanity
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by Ptolomeus(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2012
On with the list:
Jose Francisco Franco. While the priests blessed gunpowder and cannons in the Spanish Civil War, he said "Spain will rule the hand of god". He died repudiated by his people, considered one of the most despicable torturers and murderers of the twentieth century.

Leopoldo Fortunato Galtieri. Commander in Chief of the dictatorship in Argentina. "Will recover the Falkland Islands by reason, and in the name of God" was defeated by the English, tried and convicted dictator, murderer and torturer.

Jorge Rafael Videla: Commander in Chief of the dictatorship in Argentina "With God's help we can save the country" was tried and convicted dictator, torturer, murderer, kidnapper of children ,
The list is endless ,
All in the name of God ,
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by buzugee(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
to add to the list. antiochus epiphanes. he thought he was greater than God. he found out he wasnt in an extremely disturbing way
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by buzugee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2012
to also add to the list. the woman who rallied against teaching christ in schools in america and succeeded. cant quite remember her name now. anyway she end up being kidnapped by one of her friends. she and her son. lets just say they suffered a gruesome death
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by Ptolomeus(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
Mhhhh I do not know if we have understood the content of my posts ,
Well, never mind ,
I just I've been meditating on these punishments to their children , I do not know , if all this had been done by the devil, satan , I had accepted with more joy ,
I do not like that image of God bad, punitive, violent, even sadistic.
Very respectfully, do not share the image of that god who spends all his time listening and seeing what each one of us to hand out punishments and rewards ,
I believe that God is something much more important than that , I do not think that deals with such trivial things.
Moreover, the doctrine of fear of punishment, the devil , I mean something that can not be conceived by a true child of God.

I do not agree that the kidnapping or death of a woman and her children is something to enjoy, whether for any reason whatsoever.
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by buzugee(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Mhhhh I do not know if we have understood the content of my posts ,
Well, never mind ,
I just I've been meditating on these punishments to their children , I do not know , if all this had been done by the devil, satan , I had accepted with more joy ,
I do not like that image of God bad, punitive, violent, even sadistic.
Very respectfully, do not share the image of that god who spends all his time listening and seeing what each one of us to hand out punishments and rewards ,
I believe that God is something much more important than that , I do not think that deals with such trivial things.
Moreover, the doctrine of fear of punishment, the devil , I mean something that can not be conceived by a true child of God.

I do not agree that the kidnapping or death of a woman and her children is something to enjoy, whether for any reason whatsoever.
what you believe or feel is irrelevant.

For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. 1 peter 3;12

God has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men To see if there is anyone who understands, Who seeks after God. psalms 53 vs 2

13 The LORD looketh from heaven;

he beholdeth all the sons of men.
14 From the place of his habitation he looketh

upon all the inhabitants of the earth.
15 He fashioneth their hearts alike;

he considereth all their works.
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by buzugee(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
now that we have established that he is constantly looking and seeking and watching us. lets see his arsenal of weapons against those who are against him (which you will be if you are heavily vested in the world or just plain admit he does not exist )

proverbs 16 vs 4
lamentations 3 vs 38
isaiah 45 vs 6-7
amos 3 vs 6

if you read those verses you will see that the lord brings all kinds of evil and pestilence on those who do not seek him

deuteronomy 28 vs 59 establishes he brings diseases and sickness on those who turn their backs on him

proverbs 8 vs 36 establishes those who forsake him love death.

dont mess with the lord. he aint no joke  grin
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by Ptolomeus(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2012
buzugee:

what you believe or feel is irrelevant.
I guess the only thing relevant is what you say and think ,  (so you think)
Do not forget, that the arrogance and contempt for others is also punished by God. If you learn to enunciate the truth with respect will get better results.
God not only punishes those who hate you ,
You take care to not fall on his sword yourself.

buzugee:

if you read those verses you will see that the lord brings all kinds of evil and pestilence on those who do not seek him

I regret that you have the concept of a god so bad, so vindictive, so sadistic.
My conception of God is different.

At your opinion I add, not only those who do not follow ,  also to those who follow him ,
Read my previous posts.
Regards
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by mazaje(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2012
@ OP, make sure you check your facts before reporting them, most of what you wrote are urban legends written only to induce fear into people, they have nothing to do with the truth, they are mostly lies or twisted stories. . .The Campinas  story of the Brazilian lady is a hoax. . .This topic has been beaten to death and exposed as a fraud on this thread long ago. . .Here it is. . .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-366682.0.html

1 Like

Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by buzugee(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
Ptolomeus:

I guess the only thing relevant is what you say and think ,  (so you think)
Do not forget, that the arrogance and contempt for others is also punished by God. If you learn to enunciate the truth with respect will get better results.
God not only punishes those who hate you ,
You take care to not fall on his sword yourself.
I regret that you have the concept of a god so bad, so vindictive, so sadistic.
My conception of God is different.

At your opinion I add, not only those who do not follow ,  also to those who follow him ,
Read my previous posts.
Regards

its obviously not about what i think or say because i used all bible scriptures to make my point. not my words. the words of God. i am just a vessel
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by Ptolomeus(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
mazaje:

@ OP, make sure you check your facts before reporting them, mot of what you wrote are urban legends written only to induce fear into people they have nothing to do with the truth, they are mostly lies or twisted stories. . .The Campinas story of the Brazillain lady is a hoax. . .This topic has been beaten to death and exposed as a fraud on this thread long ago. . .Here it is. . .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-366682.0.html
For if something was missing ,
I do not understand what is the reason that motivates some believers fanatics to post some nonsense.
In their quest for leadership, they try to convince rather than generate a feeling of rejection of his own ignorance.

Thank you very much for your valuable contribution mazaje friend, I believe that if there is a minimum of common sense this thread will be closed.

1 Like

Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by mazaje(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^

You are welcome mate wink
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by manmustwac(m): 12:28am On Mar 08, 2012
topic locked angry
Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by TeekayAkin: 1:12am On Apr 26, 2013
Hahahhaa.. Seriously?
So what happen to all religious people?
They never die?
I mean, Kumuyi's wife, Idahosa, and the host of them that have died nko?
Did they also challenge your dead beat god?
What of the 26000 children that die daily from hunger and starvation? They also insulted your god?
What of the 1 in 4 pregnancies that die and become miscarriages and still birth? They also insulted your god?
How dumb can you people really be sef?
Well, I have not only mocked your god I have challenged it and I do challenge it on here again:
''They keep telling me that some god, allah created me. Well, like I've said tell those gods to come out and say that themselves. They keep saying that I should give my life to some jesus, well, tell it to come and say that and try to take it. I PERSONALLY WILL SLAY THEM ALL! Don't believe, just get them out and I shall slay them right before your eyes! And we can finally place them in their coffins and down under!"- Teekay Akin Free Africa Project, FAP, Nigeria

Now drag that god out and get it to action! GOD/god/gOD or however you write it!

1 Like

Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by TeekayAkin: 1:14am On Apr 26, 2013
jmoore: 1-Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died .

2-The man who built the Titanic
After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.
With an ironic tone he said: "Not even God can sink it"
The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic .

3-John Lennon (Singer):
Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:

"Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, Today we are more famous than Him" (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

4-Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: "God, that's for you."

He died at the age of 32 of AIDS in a horrible manner.

5-Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.
He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:
"I don't need your Jesus".

A week later, she was found dead in her apartment .

6-Campinas (IN 2005)
In Campinas, Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend,
The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

"My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You, "
She responded: "Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here, It's Already Full "

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died,
the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken .

7-Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle .

8-Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive .

"Jesus"

culled from http://www.crossconnections.net/examples-what-happened-when-famous-people-challeng

Hahahhaa.. Seriously?
So what happen to all religious people?
They never die?
I mean, Kumuyi's wife, Idahosa, and the host of them that have died nko?
Did they also challenge your dead beat god?
What of the 26000 children that die daily from hunger and starvation? They also insulted your god?
What of the 1 in 4 pregnancies that die and become miscarriages and still birth? They also insulted your god?
How dumb can you people really be sef?
Well, I have not only mocked your god I have challenged it and I do challenge it on here again:
''They keep telling me that some god, Allah created me. Well, like I've said tell those gods to come out and say that themselves. They keep saying that I should give my life to some jesus, well, tell it to come and say that and try to take it. I PERSONALLY WILL SLAY THEM ALL! Don't believe, just get them out and I shall slay them right before your eyes! And we can finally place them in their coffins and down under!"- Teekay Akin Free Africa Project, FAP, Nigeria

Now drag that god out and get it to action! GOD/god/gOD or however you write it!

1 Like

Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by kufre2010: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2013
Op what those people did was challenging God which is bad. But for me i will continue to criticise relgion and their hypocritical practice, even Jesus criticise bad religious practice. I cannot see bad thing and shut up my mouth. Ok how wil u explain the late pope John paul a suppose link b/w God and Roman Catholic church sufferred from a deadly pakinston disease b4 his dead. Late sultan of sokoto a highly religious cleric died in a plane clash as he was coming back from pilgrimage after he fasted for forty days, how wil explain the colapse and dead of Bishop Idahosa on the church pulpit, a highly miracle performing man of God. How wil u explain the dead of a pastor and the presenter of the program single and married. Op don't to intimidate people away from criticising bad religiouse practice.

1 Like

Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by ednut1(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2013
example of what happened when gods pple believed in him, pastor bimbo odukoya despite her prayers was burnt like a chicken in d plne crash, shouted jesus but guess jesus was havin sex wit judas so he neva listened, 2, dana aircrash about 3 pastors where der what happened, 3 benin ore accident, after all the hungry pastors nd folks prayed for safe journey , god turned a deaf ear nd watched dem roast like beef, praise the lord

2 Likes

Re: Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
May GOD forgive us...anti-christ everywhere, whether u bliv or nt it cnt change our trust in GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) / The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.