Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Please Help Me On How To Upgrade My Android To Jellybean - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me On How To Upgrade My Android To Jellybean (686 Views)

Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. / How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone / HELP! How Do I Upgrade Rooted Gingerbread To Jellybean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me On How To Upgrade My Android To Jellybean by mascot87(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2013
Hello house,please I would be so glad if I can get help from this section on how to upgrade my Sony Xperia Go presently on Gingerbread 2.3.7 to Jellybean 4.0. I have not being able to download and install the latest and hottest application in town which is BBM due to the fact that it didn't meet the requirement of 4.0.My phone has the capacity to be upgraded to Jellybean but I just dont know how to go able it.I will be so elated if someone in the house could share his/her wisdom on how I can achieve this step by step.Thanks in anticipation smiley
Re: Please Help Me On How To Upgrade My Android To Jellybean by mascot87(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Still waiting for your help
Re: Please Help Me On How To Upgrade My Android To Jellybean by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Have you tried using the Sony PC Companion to update it.
Re: Please Help Me On How To Upgrade My Android To Jellybean by luvlyoracle(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
pm me on 08083549458.

(1) (Reply)

Live Profile Shutting Down !, Cause Of Pressure From BBM ? / Any Android Phone (techno Or Nokia) For Around 10k? / What Annoys You Most About How People Use Cell Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.