Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process (250643 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nimen(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2013
I'm in for Medlab sci, i'm from imo state i want Unical buh i have been hearing disheartening reports on how they treat igbo boys, which school do you recommend for me
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2013
Nimen: I'm in for Medlab sci, i'm from imo state i want Unical buh i have been hearing disheartening reports on how they treat igbo boys, which school do you recommend for me
Unical is a very good school.
The news you heard about tribalism exist in all uni in Nigeria! I would recommend UNICAL TO YOU Again,she does accomodate the Igbo's
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Adebayo0001: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2013
I no blame u maybe 100lvl u dey sha
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Deekaydadon(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2013
Looking for an accredited registration centre?
Visit Dykomaz Business Centre
393, Old Ojo Road, First Floor (Upstairs), Opp. Tantalizers facing Badagry Expressway, Abule Ado, Satellite Town, Lagos.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2013
Olarewajub:
So you are saying that Unilorin won't be convenient for me. Right? I'm a indigen from Kwara.
thought you from delta ni, u can pick the school.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by KKImoh: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2013
Great_Skess:
Unical is a very good school.
The news you heard about tribalism exist in all uni in Nigeria! I would recommend UNICAL TO YOU Again,she does accomodate the Igbo's
yep, it in every school even in the north,east,west and south, Unical is accomodating so just try yr best, and wit closeness to the catchment area, victory is on yr syd
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Wizdray: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2013
I obtained remedial (PD) form of Unilorin. Am not fr0m any of their catchment area 'that's n0t a problem though' but the issue is that i wanna do engineering course but d pers0n registered B.Agric for me. He said i should do B.Agric for remedial and registered my engineering course in Jamb. Is there a problem about it or n0t cos am totally c0nfused on what to do? Would Unilorin give me admissi0n due that? S0me said they ll give me admissi0n in both areas (Remedial and Jamb), that am g0nna choose any0ne i like. Is that true?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by KKImoh: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2013
Fynestboi: thought you from delta ni, u can pick the school.
f.boi i wanna be part of the team, i mean 1 of the o.p , i hav been visible in the education thread.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by KKImoh: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2013
Wizdray: I obtained remedial (PD) form of Unilorin. Am not fr0m any of their catchment area 'that's n0t a problem though' but the issue is that i wanna do engineering course but d pers0n registered B.Agric for me. He said i should do B.Agric for remedial and registered my engineering course in Jamb. Is there a problem about it or n0t cos am totally c0nfused on what to do? Would Unilorin give me admissi0n due that? S0me said they ll give me admissi0n in both areas (Remedial and Jamb), that am g0nna choose any0ne i like. Is that true?
there is no cause to worry about, major admission decision are taken from JAMB EXAMS, so don't worry when the tym kum, go and register, and put yr choice course
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by KKImoh: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2013
Dawinlove: So since jamb is out,who can tell me the best course an art student can study with 6crd nd B3 in math.f9econ and crsE8
HISTORY, BUSSINESS ADMINISTRATION, FINANCE AND ACCOUNT, MATHS STATISTICS ,any course u want
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2013
K.K Imoh:

f.boi i wanna be part of the team, i mean 1 of the o.p , i hav been visible in the education thread.
keep up the good work u would surely get there.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2013
K.K Imoh:

yep, it in every school even in the north,east,west and south, Unical is accomodating so just try yr best, and wit closeness to the catchment area, victory is on yr syd
Seconded!
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2013
K.K Imoh:
HISTORY, BUSSINESS ADMINISTRATION, FINANCE AND ACCOUNT, MATHS STATISTICS ,any course u want
He has no econs in his 0Level,
This advise might be disastrous
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Wizdray: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2013
K.K Imoh:

there is no cause to worry about, major admission decision are taken from JAMB EXAMS, so don't worry when the tym kum, go and register, and put yr choice course
Alright, thanks alot
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Eloghosa78: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2013
I intend putting Uniben for first and Second choice"Med and Surg"....Is there any good school tht accepts second choice near??...plis lemme know.;Fed.Uni preferably.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by disc20: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2013
Information reaching us has indicated that the scratch cards for 2014/2015 UTME registration is now on sale for candidates who are seeking admission into the various degree awarding higher institutions in the country come 2014/2015.

Where to purchase JAMB forms

Traditionally, JAMB forms are sold by selected/ approved commercial banks nation-wide and in JAMB state offices across the country.

Cost of the registration form/Scratch card

The Jamb form will be sold at the rate of Four thousand naira only (N4,000.00) excluding Bank Commissions. However, it will not be more than N4,500 - including bank charge.

Endeavor to carry out your registration in JAMB accredited cyber cafe only at the cost of NOT MORE THAN N700. Report any charges above that to JAMB.

Click here to view list of accredited cyber cafes in your location.

For Akwa Ibom: Visit Doribiz Online, (a Division of ECOHEIGHT INTEGRATED SERVICES)

At No. 37 Ikpa Road, Uyo for the form and thump print registration call Ifiokobong 08026529647

Closing Date: None for now.

Our advise for students/prospective JAMBites

It is true that we have just informed you of the commencement of the registration exercise, but that is not enough reason for you to hurry/rush into registering.

It will be wiser to sit back and wait for the registration to progress first, and while you wait; ask questions, make plans, decide on the courses (and school(s)) to choose, etc.

As a matter of fact, we will tell you when to start registering, just stay connected with us here http://nigeriaexamsews..com/.

Thank you
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Soulblazzer(f): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2013
Hi everyone,,hv bin followin ds thread 4 a while nw,..am a pharmacy aspirant..nd am 4rm anambra state..i wanted to go 4 uniben as it is among d best universities 4 pharmacy in 9ja,,buh many pple<family nd frnds>,hv been advising me 2 go 4 unizik..cos am an indigene nd it wuld be a lot easier to gain admission..... i'd prefer 2 go to uniben but still yet i dnt wanna loose admission nxt yr... m jst xo scare nd confusd.....i rily nid help plzz........tnx in advance
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2013
Eloghosa78: I intend putting Uniben for first and Second choice"Med and Surg"....Is there any good school tht accepts second choice near??...plis lemme know.;Fed.Uni preferably.
Choosing uniben as our first choice is a gud idead.
You have it in mind to choose a federal uni as your 2nd choice making the med/surg as a course of study? hmmm,this is risky try.
As at now,I can't categorically tell you any federal university that accept 2nd choice applicant for competitive course expect UNICAL
Choose unical as your 2nd choice but go for a less competitive course
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Soulblazzer: Hi everyone,,hv bin followin ds thread 4 a while nw,..am a pharmacy aspirant..nd am 4rm anambra state..i wanted to go 4 uniben as it is among d best universities 4 pharmacy in 9ja,,buh many pple<family nd frnds>,hv been advising me 2 go 4 unizik..cos am an indigene nd it wuld be a lot easier to gain admission..... i'd prefer 2 go to uniben but still yet i dnt wanna loose admission nxt yr... m jst xo scare nd confusd.....i rily nid help plzz........tnx in advance
Friends and families are bound to mar or make you depending on the outcome of their advise.
Miss,get this clear if you choose uniben and in the long run,you are some mark short of the slated cutoffmark you may end up getting nothing,I repeat nothing
Considering Unizik is not a bad Idea. you are among the soil of the land and of such you have an unhidden advantage.
Come the examination, and you were short of some marks,catchment might get you in(this applies in all uni)
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by kayking01(f): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
U guys 're doing gr8 job here,da lord is ur strenght!!!!! Pls rummies,is d following combo suits RELIGIOUS STUDIES in OAU & UI respectively(ENG,GOVT,IRS n ARABIC) tnx in anticipation 4 ur swift reply!!!!!!
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by OPIAjesus: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
am goin for Mbbs nd am taking UI as first chioce whch other uni can i take as second choice
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Soulblazzer(f): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Great_Skess:
Friends and families are bound to mar or make you depending on the outcome of their advise.
Miss,get this clear if you choose uniben and in the long run,you are some mark short of the slated cutoffmark you may end up getting nothing,I repeat nothing
Considering Unizik is not a bad Idea. you are among the soil of the land and of such you have an unhidden advantage.
Come the examination, and you were short of some marks,catchment might get you in(this applies in all uni)
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by adegwurulez(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Great_Skess:
Chai story that touches the nerve!
That ur skul needs to take some rashes with cains soaked with kerosene.
I hope say u no dhey blame Jamb sha?
na dey jambites ah pity sha. Ah no blame jamb o, na ASUU i blame. Our time been no be like dis
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by korm2me(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Soulblazzer: Hi everyone,,hv bin followin ds thread 4 a while nw,..am a pharmacy aspirant..nd am 4rm anambra state..i wanted to go 4 uniben as it is among d best universities 4 pharmacy in 9ja,,buh many pple<family nd frnds>,hv been advising me 2 go 4 unizik..cos am an indigene nd it wuld be a lot easier to gain admission..... i'd prefer 2 go to uniben but still yet i dnt wanna loose admission nxt yr... m jst xo scare nd confusd.....i rily nid help plzz........tnx in advance
well ,u r frm anambra , dere4 unizik will favor u. based on indigene. dat nt witstandin ,u cud aply fr uniben decide to change ur uni if d jamb score is nt hi enof. a jamb score of 280 will invariably garantee u farmacy wt an average pume score.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pls wah chances does someone have in uniben with D7 in biology and d person wants to study ecostat?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by NickHills: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
If ASUU fails to call off strike this year, is it adviceable for me to buy Jamb form and register any university that is not under the umbrella of ASUU.
Pls i need advice because i'm confus
sed.If ASUU fails to call off strike this year, is it adviceable for me to buy Jamb form and register any university that is not under the umbrella of ASUU.
sed.
If ASUU fails to call off strike this year, is it adviceable for me to buy Jamb form and register any university that is not under the umbrella of ASUU.
sed.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by habiolah(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Wizdray: I obtained remedial (PD) form of Unilorin. Am not fr0m any of their catchment area 'that's n0t a problem though' but the issue is that i wanna do engineering course but d pers0n registered B.Agric for me. He said i should do B.Agric for remedial and registered my engineering course in Jamb. Is there a problem about it or n0t cos am totally c0nfused on what to do? Would Unilorin give me admissi0n due that? S0me said they ll give me admissi0n in both areas (Remedial and Jamb), that am g0nna choose any0ne i like. Is that true?
pls how much does the rems proper cost? Not the form o. The sch fees itself. Thanks
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
OPIA jesus: am goin for Mbbs nd am taking UI as first chioce whch other uni can i take as second choice
choose anystate uni...
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Soclose007(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
Fynestboi: get affidavit for that it will help.
thank you very much,but the affidavit is going to be from neco office or the local goverment secretariat?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Soclose007: thank you very much,but the affidavit is going to be from neco office or the local goverment secretariat?
local govt secretariat or nearest court to your area.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
kulkatty: Pls wah chances does someone have in uniben with D7 in biology and d person wants to study ecostat?
Hmmm, Most skul do require biology 4 econs and accounting,but yoruba/igbo/hausa language can be use in place of biology!
You can ask a student of Uniben for the full requirement of all courses
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Wizdray: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
habiolah:
pls how much does the rems proper cost? Not the form o. The sch fees itself. Thanks
It should be between 90k and 95k. Dont kn0w the actual fee anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (117) (Reply)

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.