Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Guys Will You Be Angry If Another Man Grabs Your Wife's Hand In Front Of You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Be Angry If Another Man Grabs Your Wife's Hand In Front Of You? (734 Views)

If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? / Why Do Guys Get Angry If You Don't Give Them Attention? / If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will You Be Angry If Another Man Grabs Your Wife's Hand In Front Of You? by mamagee3(f): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Guys, will you be angry if a colleague grab your wife's hands in front of you?

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Be Angry If Another Man Grabs Your Wife's Hand In Front Of You? by simplyOJ(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
No biggie! I will not be angry at all. It has happened to me several times. If the man has an ulterior motive for his holding action, that is just his business; he alone is only going to suffer the consequencies of his lust actions, because after all the holding of hands, na me go carry my wife go.
Re: Guys Will You Be Angry If Another Man Grabs Your Wife's Hand In Front Of You? by emmanuel4fire: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
undecidedHmmm. It depends how e take hold her.
Re: Guys Will You Be Angry If Another Man Grabs Your Wife's Hand In Front Of You? by Vivly(f): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mama gee, did your colleague grab your hand in front of your hubby?
Re: Guys Will You Be Angry If Another Man Grabs Your Wife's Hand In Front Of You? by xynerise: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Another man like a stranger? undecided
Re: Guys Will You Be Angry If Another Man Grabs Your Wife's Hand In Front Of You? by larride(m): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
I'm not married yet lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Will You Be Angry If Another Man Grabs Your Wife's Hand In Front Of You? by Tolexander: 3:24am On Oct 26, 2013
Why should i be angry since i also hold girls' hands?

Moreover, na the hands e grab, no be her bobby!
Re: Guys Will You Be Angry If Another Man Grabs Your Wife's Hand In Front Of You? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2013
Mama-gee the questions U ask on ur numerous threads, resembles U indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Love / Please Make Me Feel Loved (a letter) / What Women Want From A Man Ina Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.