Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) (3109 Views)

(pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. / Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady? / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by BUSHYANUS(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
i go marry the first one
she no tall so can do wonders in the night

Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by Skanas(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
*passing by,whistling waga G's song: nke nona isi aja*.....
Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by eluquenson(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
What
Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by BUSHYANUS(m): 5:41am On Oct 26, 2013
eluquenson: What

angry
Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by 234GT(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2013
BUSHY-ANUS:
i go marry the first one
she no tall so can do wonders in the night

And if she wan born, na CS wahala be that. No.4 all the way!
Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by kenyarttar: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2013
Numbering them 1 to 5 from left to right this is the order of attractiveness to me:

Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by andyanders: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2013
None of the above. Cant stand any of them.
Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by Brimmie(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2013
Number 2 n 4.. Wetin i wan take dat dwarf do!? undecided
Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by topas100(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2013
I prefer no.3
Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by Emekayoung(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2013
I think number 3 is ok for me,both in bed and other things like that.
Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by Situation: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2013
234GT:

And if she wan born, na CS wahala be that. No.4 all the way!
I didn't have intention of commenting on this thread but couldn't help but correct yur belief...been short doesn't necessary put yu under knives n blades CS is not tagged to them there are numerous circumstances that contribute to it I.e lack of sufficient exercise but during early n late stage of pregnancy (tall/short), intake of too. much in. organic n non-fat food ...etc yu can read more on Google bro
Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by Ruq: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
To all of them

Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by youngprof2n(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
the last one by the right.A giant like me.
kissthe last one by the right.A giant like me.
Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by Kirinwa: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2014

ORDER OF ATTRACTIVENESS TO ME
Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by Kirinwa: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Brimmie: Number 2 n 4.. Wetin i wan take dat dwarf do!? undecided

USE AM PURSUE COLD
CONJI NA BASTARD

1 Like

Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by Prodigee: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
4/2
Re: NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) by GHANAOGA: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Kirinwa: 4

ORDER OF ATTRACTIVENESS TO ME

We get same eye.

(1) (Reply)

The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate / Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... / Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.