Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

"I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." (1846 Views)

He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Much of the world knows the Golden Rule simply as "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" (see Luke 6:31). According to this verse, if we can live by this rule and love our neighbour as much as we love ourselves, we fulfill the Law. Ask those who claim to do this if they have ever lied, stolen, hated, or looked with lust. If they have broken any of these Commandments, then they haven't loved those they have lied to, stolen from, etc. This will show them that they have violated the Golden Rule. They are under God's wrath (see John 3:36), desperately needing the Saviour's cleansing blood.

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; You shall love your neighbour as yourself" (Galatians 5:14).

Watch "Evolution Vs God" => www.evolutionvsGod.com
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Much of the world knows the Golden Rule simply as "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" (see Luke 6:31). According to this verse, if we can live by this rule and love our neighbour as much as we love ourselves, we fulfill the Law. Ask those who claim to do this if they have ever lied, stolen, hated, or looked with lust. If they have broken any of these Commandments, then they haven't loved those they have lied to, stolen from, etc. This will show them that they have violated the Golden Rule. They are under God's wrath (see John 3:36), desperately needing the Saviour's cleansing blood.

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; You shall love your neighbour as yourself" (Galatians 5:14).

Really? undecided
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; You shall love your neighbour as yourself" (Galatians 4:14).

Says the hypocrite who constantly lies and hates people. This is so rich hypocrite, so very rich. LMFAO!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by budaatum: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
LordReed:

Says the hypocrite who constantly lies and hates people. This is so rich hypocrite, so very rich. LMFAO!
He just mentions "Jesus" and becomes immune from God's wrath.
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
budaatum:
Even when I was a Christian he appeared to me, exceedingly self righteous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
LordReed:

Can you love your neighbour?

Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
budaatum:

Why are you mad at God?

Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
LordReed:

Even when I was a Christian he appeared to me, exceedingly self righteous.

Watch the video and save yourself from pain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 2:37am On Oct 28, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Can you love your neighbour?

Can you love LGBTQ people? I love them, they are my neighbours.
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 2:54am On Oct 28, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Watch the video and save yourself from pain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ

Your funny intelligent god decided that chimps should be our DNA neighbours, make us share 99% of our DNA with them. Isn't your god wonderful? So now you got to love chimps as your neighbours OK?

2 Likes

Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2018
LordReed:

Can you love LGBTQ people? I love them, they are my neighbours.

I have no doubt that you love them but the love I have for them is what we call agape, the God kind of love. Watch it in the movie posted below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbPu2rtmDbY
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

I have no doubt that you love them but the love I have for them is what we call agape, the God kind of love. Watch it in the movie posted below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbPu2rtmDbY

LoL! The kind of love that would deny them of the rights of any other citizen, that would rather see them dead than to live and express themselves. That fake love right? LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! The kind of love that would deny them of the rights of any other citizen, that would rather see them dead than to live and express themselves. That fake love right? LMFAO!

Watch the video and stop prevaricating. cool
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 1:26am On Oct 29, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Watch the video and stop prevaricating. cool

I don't need to watch it to know that you and your imaginary god's love is a fake one. Your imaginary god advocates you to hate and destroy homosexuals so stop the pretence.

1 Like

Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:41am On Oct 29, 2018
LordReed:

I don't need to watch it to know that you and your imaginary god's love is a fake one. Your imaginary god advocates you to hate and destroy homosexuals so stop the pretence.

Why don't you just say that you haven't got enough data to watch it and save us of all these excuses? undecided
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 2:43am On Oct 29, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Why don't you just say that you haven't got enough data to watch it and save us of all these excuses? undecided

I don't have enough data to watch a 55min video which only shows fake love towards homosexuals. Your fairytale book advocates you to kill gay people so how about you stop pretending you love LGBTQ people.
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2018
LordReed:

I don't have enough data to watch a 55min video which only shows fake love towards homosexuals. Your fairytale book advocates you to kill gay people so how about you stop pretending you love LGBTQ people.

How did you know that it "only shows fake love towards homosexuals" when you do not "have enough data to watch a 55min video?" undecided
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

How did you know that it "only shows fake love towards homosexuals" when you do not "have enough data to watch a 55min video?" undecided

The comments on the video are enough to let me know its fake love. Convert or be condemned, fake love in other words.
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
LordReed:

The comments on the video are enough to let me know its fake love. Convert or be condemned, fake love in other words.

At what point in the videoclip did it say 'Convert or be condemned' or any word like that? Give us the minutes and seconds of where it was said or forever hold your horses.
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

At what point in the videoclip did it say 'Convert or be condemned' or any word like that? Give us the minutes and seconds of where it was said or forever hold your horses.

At what point did I say convert or be condemned was in the video?
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
LordReed:

At what point did I say convert or be condemned was in the video?

There you go! You did not watch the videoclip but depended on hearsay which did not portray what was in the video. This shows how 'atheists' build their premises on fiction and not facts.
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

There you go! You did not watch the videoclip but depended on hearsay which did not portray what was in the video. This shows how 'atheists' build their premises on fiction and not facts.

See the hypocrite you are playing out again, you just jumped into conclusions and then accuse me of jumping to conclusions. You are so hypocritical you can't help yourself but exhibit it at every turn.

2 Likes

Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by budaatum: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Don't have enough with indoor unlimited wifi? You funny!
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
LordReed:

Your funny intelligent god decided that chimps should be our DNA neighbours, make us share 99% of our DNA with them. Isn't your god wonderful? So now you got to love chimps as your neighbours OK?

OLAADEGBU answer this one na. Your god made chimps and humans have 99% similar DNA to show you how much like a chimpanzee you are right. LMFAO!
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
budaatum:

Don't have enough with indoor unlimited wifi? You funny!

Did you bother watching it? I am not ready to watch a dumb 55min video.
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
LordReed:

OLAADEGBU answer this one na. Your god made chimps and humans have 99% similar DNA to show you how much like a chimpanzee you are right. LMFAO!

You might as well see yourself as half banana since we share 50% of our DNA with bananas. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Heaven is not the reward for those who meet up with the requirements of the golden rule. Jesus said they're surely done with whatever law there is.
God didn't make heaven for humans to live but earth. Psalms 115:16
So all faithful servants of God have the same reward, right from Abel till John the baptist their place is everlasting life on earth. Psalms 37:29 compared with Matthew 5:5
So what brought going to heaven into the picture? Well, Israelites were supposed to rule with Jesus in Jerusalem at least 12,000 from each tribe, while Jesus (Messiah) will be directing them from heaven,they'll be ruling the earth.Genesis 22:15-18 But this same race continued killing God's prophets sent to warn them of their evil deeds(Luke 11:49-51) and finally they killed Jesus Christ the main person who supposed to be the foundation of the Kingdom (government) that God promised them!
So Jesus said Jerusalem is condemned and the seat of the government will no more be there. Matthew 23:37 The faithful Jews following Him were terrified for this because they were hoping for the best for Israel. That's why Jesus told them He is going to prepare another place for the government house in heaven(John 14:1-3) and this time His corulers will be chosen from different nationalities NOT ONLY ISRAELITES as formerly known.
144,000 will be chosen from amongst His followers by Jehovah NOT Jesus because they're to be anointed by God's holy spirit the same way Jesus was anointed!
So it's God that's choosing them not themselves neither can anyone work or do anything to be part of them. Matthew 20:20-23
They are the born again! They don't live like ordinary people because all their lives is centered on the preaching and teaching program set by Jesus, we're only helping them with the work,
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by budaatum: 1:52am On Oct 30, 2018
LordReed:

Did you bother watching it? I am not ready to watch a dumb 55min video.
Of course I didn't! There's no way I'm allowing his stupid to take up that much of my time! That fool casts pebbles and thinks they are pearls.

1 Like

Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 3:22am On Oct 30, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You might as well see yourself as half banana since we share 50% of our DNA with bananas. shocked

Its your intelligent god that designed it that way is it not? So blame your god for making us similar to bananas. LMFAO!
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by LordReed(m): 3:25am On Oct 30, 2018
budaatum:

Of course I didn't! There's no way I'm allowing his stupid to take up that much of my time! That fool casts pebbles and thinks they are pearls.

LoL! Like a child who built a Lego house and now fancies himself a building contractor. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2018
The truth is that Jesus never commissioned the preaching and teaching program the way you guys are doing today! If we try to tell you that it's compulsory to go from house to house talking to people face to face, you will object and say you can also use social media.
But imagine what is happening now, most people are fast becoming atheists and majority of them are hiding their faces behind social media only to keep arguing against whatever you have to say from the Bible.
If you must know, most of these guys are still going to church like you do but inwardly they're mocking others because they can't find a tangible reason why people gather enmass just to contribute money for one man in the name of Pastor for that one to enrich himself and his family!
Atheism started in the garden of Eden when Adam and Eve decided living without divine guidance and it has been existing ever since in the hearts of men all along until now,that's why God's word said '"the fool says in his heart "there is no JEHOVAH"' (Psalms 14:1)Please take note that the Bible did not say they spoke as in saying it out but it's "in their hearts!" So all these didn't just begin now.
Today Satan is fast recruiting many more soldiers against Jesus and His true followers (Jehovah's Witnesses) that's why you're seeing them confidently commenting on social media. Soon they will take to the streets and finally they will take over world power, and force everyone to become atheists or die! So the 666 is here my friend and it simply means world rulers will stop all religious institutions leaving people to believe only in politics!
What they're saying is confirmed foolishness because their faculty said there shouldn't be someone telling another what to do but these same people are trying to tell others how to think. Is that not awful
Please get one of Jehovah's Witnesses to study the Bible with you to know what these atheists are going to do sooner from now and what you must do to be saved when Jesus comes to destroy them and others who failed to be on His side. It's all in your Bible!
Re: "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule." by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2018
Last week i caught sight of a post by one of them saying that people should throw away their Bibles because he calculated the amount of water that could fill the earth to cover all the mountains and to him there is nowhere JEHOVAH could have gotten such amount of water. Many of your folks were just arguing blindly with him not knowing what to say to silence his stupidity and his folks were hailing him until i asked him what he thinks if all the waters locked up as ice in the Artic and Atartic poles disolves. Because the same story he was trying to ridicule said JEHOVAH blew wind to make the water subside. Genesis 8:1
So he couldn't say a word about that because if all the waters locked up as ice on earth disolves,of course no mountain (including Everest) will be left uncovered. And there's no way Moses (who recorded that account) could know that there are places on this same planet where JEHOVAH freezed the waters into ice. Moreover had it been that JEHOVAH didn't freeze those waters you can imagine how the ranting of this fools could have made some sense. But JEHOVAH knows much more than we can think so that was the end of his stupid thread! undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You / The Experience 2018 "Jesus Our Peace" / Pastor Dana Coverstone's New Revelation Makes The Future Clearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.