Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Pastor Dana Coverstone's New Revelation Makes The Future Clearer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dana Coverstone's New Revelation Makes The Future Clearer (1830 Views)

Pastor Dana Coverstone’s 2020 Dreams Reveal The End Times Before The Rapture / What Makes The "Ember" Months So Dangerous? / Another Dream By Pastor Dana Coverstone On The Events Of September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Dana Coverstone's New Revelation Makes The Future Clearer by Kei144(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mALFtS4b74A

Pastor Dana sees in a dream a call for massive prayers in the month of September. Some of the most important things that he saw in the dream:

* Fires of revival upon the Body of Christ
* Fires of opposition and prosecution upon the Body of Christ
* Storm clouds all over the USA
* In the heavens, demonic warfare with the angels of God
* The heaven opens and he sees the face of Jesus saying,
- Arise my Bride, arise my Bride and prepare to pray.
- Arise my Bride, arise my Bride and prepare to fight.
- Arise my Bride, arise my Bride and prepare to see my face.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dana Coverstone's New Revelation Makes The Future Clearer by Kei144(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2020
If you compare Pastor Dana's video with Revelation 12, the future becomes really clear. Some years back, I got to understand that the events of the book of Revelation are not presented chronologically, but rather as windows of vision. I got this understanding for the first time while reading the visions of Chuck Youngbrandt about the future great earthquake in Chicago.

https://www.nofearpreps.com/uploads/1/4/4/2/14427784/chicagoearthquakerussianinvasionacalltoarms.pdf

Re. 12:1-6 summarizes the ministry of the woman of Revelation 12, from Being pregnant to eventually giving birth to the Manchild and then to the dragon coming against her.

Re. 12:7 And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
Re. 12:8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
Re. 12:9 The great dragon was hurled down — that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Verses 7 to 9 of Revelation 12 is a different window of vision from verses 1 to 6. In the verses 7 to 9 window, the details of how the enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads (verse 3) came down to earth and stand in front of the woman that was about to give birth (verse 4) is zoomed on.

In this latest Pastor Dana's video, we see Re. 12:7 war in heaven occurring in September 2020. Pastor Dana's dream sees Jesus face appear in heaven towards the end of September, urging his Bride to prepare to pray as never before and to fight and to prepare to see his face (rapture).

Apparently, like I posted in another thread, Satan and his angels are finally hurled down to earth (Re. 12:9) by early October.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4449016/pg1

Re. 12:4 says that the dragon stands in front of the woman as she is about to give birth. This means that rapture is very near by October. Those who will make the rapture will not make it as easily as many people think. Satan and all his angels will be right here in the world specifically to prevent people from making the rapture. Those who will make the rapture will do so quite violently, through extra-ordinary spiritual warfare right in the face of Satan and all his angels.

Lk. 13:23-24 23 Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?” He said to them,
24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.
Re: Pastor Dana Coverstone's New Revelation Makes The Future Clearer by Kei144(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
The big question is: What sort of prayer will enable somebody to make the rapture? Will it be saying the Lord's prayer or "Hail Mary", as the Roman Catholics pray? Or will it be attacking the devil with "Holy Ghost fire", as Nigerian Christians do?

Re. 12:11 They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

Will the prayer be pleading the blood of Jesus against Satan and his angels as a lot of evangelicals do?

In the year 2000, I was having different kinds of problems in my life that had to do with some evil spirits fighting against my life. I got a new friend who, when I told him about the problems some evil spirits were causing in my life, advised me to visit the church where he worshiped and meet the pastor. I made up my mind to go and see the man of God that he talked about, but making out time to go the man of God dragged for some time because the church was located about 100 kilometres (62 miles) away.

On Sunday June 27, 2000, I was sick and so took some drugs. I feared that if I went to my local church, the drugs I took would make me to sleep in the church. I decided to travel to my friend’s church by public transport so that I could sleep during the journey and by the time I got there, I would no longer be feeling sleepy. That was exactly what happened. By the time I entered my friend’s church, the pastor was about to begin the sermon. He began by saying that he went to God in prayer, asking Him about the message he would present to God’s people. Then he went into a trance. He saw a man preparing for a very long journey. This man began to wash the car he would use for that journey. The man scrubbed and scrubbed the car. Finally, the man finished washing the car. Then he took a small bag and entered the car to commence the journey.

My friend’s pastor spent the whole time of the sermon explaining his vision. The vision had to do with preparation for the rapture. The man in the vision finally entering the car with a small bag showed no extra baggage.

1 Jn. 3: 1-3 (KJV) 1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Any son of God who hopes to make the rapture of the sons of God needs to purify himself. Purification means to remove every darkness from one’s life, so as to be flooded with the light of God.

Jn. 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
In order to overcome Satan and make the rapture, Satan must see no sin in you, otherwise you belong to him.

I personally carry out purification from sins, every morning and evening by praying as follows:

“In the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I sprinkle all my inward and outward parts with the blood of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit of God. I wash away from my heart all unrighteousness, every misdeed of the flesh (Ro. 8:13), every act of the sinful nature (Ga. 5:21) by the blood of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit.”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uncovering the Surprising Reason Jesus Said "The Violent Taketh it by Force" / Catholics, Protestants, Muslims: / Sin Against The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.