Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel (24200 Views)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2013
mekaboy: WOW, GOD IS INDEED MERCIFUL. IF HE WAS MAN, THIS IS A PERFECT POSITION FOR THUNDER TO STRIKE GEJ AND MY BIG MOUTH grin grin grin
...TALK ABOUT HOW THAT GAP TOOTHED MARADONIC iBB APPLIED DA BOOTS TO bUHARI n IDIAGABON'S,RIP, ARSSSES WHILE COOLING OFF IN MECCA YRS AGO,HUH
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by calcal: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2013
problems
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by lastpage: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2013
When you see a nation's President, kneeling down and being "preyed over" by a bunch of vultures ..... instead of using his head and listening to God's voice to "do good and relieve the burden on the shoulder of Nigerians".....

Then you know Nigeria is PHUCKED!

That picture is the most apt description of "a M*O.R*O.N"

Lastpage!

BTW: I am just wondering what will be going on through his mind as he "knelt down and prayed" in that picture, knowing that "his conscience" will be reminding him of all those "looting and evil he has done to his own country and people"!

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by walmed: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2013
If the generality of mankind gathers to pray for u and ur handiwork is evil, ur evil deeds will catch up with you despite their prayers, even if the prayer is said in Jesus' grave and vice versa.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by blacksta(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2013
This trip was a waste of time and money

This is what the Bible say Ish 59.2

Your sins are the roadblock
between you and your God.
That’s why he doesn’t answer
your prayers
or let you see his face.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Pataki: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2013
This is the same doofus of a President who could not publicly say "amen" to a prayer against corruption in his own government.

And gullible Nigerians are yet again believing this corrupt man to be humble.

Nigerians are their own worst disasters.

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Deyo2013(f): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Foolish.....very foolish. How come the people we see as our leader go around the world to ridicule their self.

- Imagine the tommy of the CAN President? I don't see any sign of Holy Spirit with that man. Bunch of idiots.

- I wonder how they would have parade themselves with other visitors at that site?

- Would they have asked them to give them space that the Nigeria President & his CAN President & their entourage are coming for a special prayer?

Foolishness at it's highest
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pataki: This is the same doofus of a President who could not publicly say "amen" to a prayer against corruption in his own government.

And gullible Nigerians are yet again believing this corrupt man to be humble.

Nigerians are their own worst disasters.
We know the people that will be easily deceived by this - Ndigbo.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
I pray de deliver him from de spirit of MUMU
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by barcaboi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
benzion72: President GEJ kneeling on Jesus tomb praying. May God give him the wisdom to manage this country in a better way
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1380054_jona_prayed__jpg8cf98bb3219963a55d4ed66cf5e63ec4
Jesus is no more in that tomb....He liveth!!!...Lock ursefs in ur rooms and pray ernestly cause he's with u everywhere.......Hypocrites shdnt put everytin in media to win pples sentiments
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by nafiachi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
But I hope they took turns in prayers oh, cos I believe they all needed to pray for themselves!, because the picture is kinda like saying jonny boy is the only guy in need of blessings! How selfish!!!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by gbengadada2004(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
God will not do for man what man can do for himself. God have answered our prayers in Nigeria. We need action from Mr. President. Arrest those that should be arrested. Lock up in prison those that should be in prison. Settle with ASUU. Fight corruption in the high and low places in the country. Many nations that doesn't believe in God are doing fine. Enough of this hypocritical practice of kneeling down for public prayer from Pastors! Lets do the right thing.

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by tnktosin(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Smh cry
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Rexyl(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
May God answer our prayers for the good of Nigeria, and the prayers of all peace loving and seeking people
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Thomsbuky(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Rexxie:
what is this sponge brain trying to say? Cant u be more articulate n stop showing us u no better than a 3rd grader on da scribbles! N besides just to take a bit on ya...u trying to say yar adua n past presidents didnt attend prigrimages? Wasnt buhari along with idiagbon,rip,cooling their arssses n rolling tebriq in mecca when that maradonic ibb,a fellow muslim applied da boots on them?!
u bloody hate da president,who cares 'bout that? Its better 4 u 2 just.....SHUT DA HELL UP!

Brain sponge, old enough to be your dad. First grader cert obtain through fraud. I am not going to fall below your ignorant level , your life is like toad living in spongy hell water, don't know better will never see better in your life, living in hell hole, as your life never been articulate. I really don't care if president seen to be performing religious ceremony, its personal choice. My personal opinion that I don't want my president in that compromising position to be seen all over the world.(get that) If your ignorant Bleep head look at my username you will notice, that I am Christian, It does not mean am religious bigot like you with wool cloud over your head, not capable of thinking outside the box. Point of correction, I did not hate Mr president, please get that to your Bleep head, non entity loser.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by wirinet(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
Christians I am confused o. I thought Jesus was raised physically from the tomb or cave ( or sepulchre) he was placed in I thought he arose and continued preaching until he was physically taken up to heaven by angels in a cloud. How come we are now told that he had a grave where people could visit and pray to?
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by DuduNegro: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!!

Oh God of Israel!

Oritsejafor working for his own armoured BMW.

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by softwareman(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1380054_jona_prayed__jpg8cf98bb3219963a55d4ed66cf5e63ec4

President Fish Brain !
Why publicise a prayer if the intent is to ask of god in secret. Like the Pharisee of yore, this president is only making a publicity stunt using the name of God in vain. Otherwise, prayer is not what you invite press photographers for every time.
This president never seize to amaze me!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 28, 2013
CAN president working towards his own armored BMW. The jet wey u get never do u. Mscheeeeeeew!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
I'm not sure Jonathan and his zombies are in Israel for the interest of Nigerians; it's like they are there for pilgrimage. Na so so ancient sites them they visit form here to there and yet our "Political Pastors" were also there. How will you call this kind of trip a strict to business event despite huge amount of money they must have withdrawn from the country account as travelling and other expenditure allowances. Jonathan even if all pastors in the world prayed for you with you not first redeeming your heart back to God, all the prayers will be vain. Let your heart commune with God and stop depending on kneeing down before men when you have not bowed before God. May God help us all. #StraightFromTheHeart#

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Uziehot(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
kgr8mike:

I am glad to see what I see. There is God and we should humble ourselves before him. Our president has recorgnized this. May God be to him the wisdom he seeks. Christ in him is the hope of glory. Remain dependent on HIM and never get cut off. I pray for GEJ.
d last time he was at d alter of baba adeboye,did we nt think change is at hand? Bt wat happend next? Series of failure sprang up frm d clueless man again. Pls,he can go ahead & climb a ladder 2 heaven,he cannot effect any change again. Gej is d mistake nigerians never expected 2 make and we've made it. Sorry.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by macof(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
otokx:

The bones of Jesus are not in that grave; read the bible and get to know the man behind the book.

Yh his bones are buried underground
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by macof(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
CGKing: People have mistakenly switched their attention from Jesus to men. This is why almost all Christians don't know when they are in the wrong path. A lot of guys will go to hell before even realize what is happening.
Heaven candidate No.1
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by macof(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
eyen nyin: This shows the state of mind and the reasoning of our leaders. The solutions to Nigeria's problems are not in a tomb in far away Israel but in personal integrity, analytical thinking, vision, God fearing, hardwork n determination. Jonathan looks like someone who's been taken captive by these sweer-tongued pastors. At this point of our wasted years, Nigeria deserves a philosopher president to lead us to the knowledge age. Peace.

This best fits a pagan or an atheist
Because all these Abrahamics are too slave minded to lead anyone, it's like a blind man leading a blind man

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by macof(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingoflag: No! Obama and Cameron know better than to try to be divisive or see as dropping their country's problems at God's doorstep instead of tackling it themselves.
Don't mind the ill brained mumu.
Some Christians are so dumb to think they can just lay problems to God and act all lazy towards their lives.

Jonathan as really fallen my hand with this pilgrimage
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2013
skies.oduah:
No amount of prayers will make this guy smart.
Coming from aunt stella's son abi na nephew...wonderful.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Psalhadeen: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Yeah! U r very correct,but u need to do sth to immortalise ur hero or is He not ur hero?
Psalhadeen: Ye Shua isnt there but his spirit is alive n there;is just a matter of faith,put it to work;decree it n it is happening,havent u heard of many testimonies dt d pple who went there to pray have given n r still giving uptil 2day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Dazzles In New Photoshoot / Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking / What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023?