Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel (24199 Views)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by sheniqua: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
nafiachi: I have a simple question? What is president GEJ doing in Isreal?, pilgrimage? Business? Or pleasure?
If pilgrimage!, pls my xtian NL'ers where did it become a religious act for u to go on pilgrimage.
Business!, well that sounds better!
Pleasure!, hmmmmmmmm

He is free to go if he wishes,he wasn't obligated
And he went
Get that into your thick skull
Muslims are not obligated to go to Mecca either,no where does the Koran say every Muslim must visit Mecca

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by sheniqua: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
Thomsbuky: Are these pictures meant for private or public consumption? Why is Nigerian Head of states, kneeling and praying kabahlah jew secret site. what about praying in private for god to reward you openly... How many head of states have you seen performing these kind of religious act in secret site and publishing them to public? This is publicity image disaster, and who ever advice the President to show these picture should be sack. Honestly, I don't know the purpose of this picture? and I think this image bring disreputes to the seal of Nigerian presidency office. I believe it should be private personal album collection.

Please excuse you
I didn't hear your voice when we saw Yaradua sitting on the floor with his rosary and staring into space grin
Hypocrites
Sharap if you have nothing to say
If we endured our president sitting like an Almajiri by the way side,we sure can endure GEJ in the holy land

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by alajor(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
mekaboy: WOW, GOD IS INDEED MERCIFUL. IF HE WAS MAN, THIS IS A PERFECT POSITION FOR THUNDER TO STRIKE GEJ grin grin grin
lolest!!!! Ol'boy u wicked oo,I don laff sotay I piss for my boxers...una no go k1ll person for here abeg
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by kgr8mike(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
victorv12: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a disgrace to all Nigerians. Our president is weak!! It doesn't have the courage to be in any leadership position than to be a lecturer. I can't imagine president Obama or Cameron kneeling down and showing they're weak to some religious institutions like our president. He did the same at Redeem...The president of Nigeria is not the president to Christain and Muslim faiths alone. We have our local gods in Nigeria too. I hope when next he's visiting any western part of our country, our Yoruba leaders must subject him to kneeling down to Sango, Obatala and Osun. The president of Nigeria is for all religion, not christainity alone. The economic issues president Obama attends to on a daily, our president can't handle 1/3 of it, but have we seen Obama wasting money on pilgrimage and kneeling down to be delivered by God! See all the religious and economic saboteurs our president was meant to be battling, they still endup following him to the so called holy land. Someone should better inform Mr Jonathan that his real enemies are the people he surrounded himself with. All the economic saboteurs, kidnappers, terrorists, militants, scammers, ped*philes, ritualists, pastors and government plunderers... the criminals he dines with are meant to rot away in our jails. All! They're the devil he should be fighting with not Nigerians. It's not spiritual, it's physical...we know these people. I will never vote for anybody from the south east of our country again unless the presented candidates have leadership qualities like Achebe, Zik and some other great Igbo civil servants. Nigeria won't breakup because some people believed they most be voted back to power in 2015. Nigeria is for all, and it goes for the "OYEL MONEY" they always lays claim to.

I tell you the truth, I lie not. President Obama & Cameron and whoever would wish to be as humble as this GEJ as to kneel down before the ministers of God at least to inform their people that they alone are not the supper men (we are thinking they are) with a magic finger that will solve all the problems of their respective nations. GEJ is pointing us to God. He is telling us that it will take our collective efforts. Again do not think GEJ is going to kneel down before any god. He knows where he does that. He does that when he gets in the presence of the God of humble men-that the God of lift, lifted up. May my testimony be like his.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by thriz: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
joshua idibia: Some are nt praying. Sm are jst cursing hm waka,shege. If he lyks let hm kneel on Jesus wife (Mary Magdalen) tomb. D man stl dy fall our (students) hands.
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU YOUR BLASPHEMY IN YOUR ATTEMPT TO SOUND CYNICAL
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Thomsbuky(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
sheniqua:

Please excuse you
I didn't hear your voice when we saw Yaradua sitting on the floor with his rosary and staring into space grin
Hypocrites
Sharap if you have nothing to say
If we endured our president sitting like an Almajiri by the way side,we sure can endure GEJ in the holy land

Thanks for the pictures. However, you fail to address some of the point. Showing picture that was taken when Muslim celebrating salad public holiday, that president are entitle to celebrates with colleagues and family members.. While President Jonathan can also go to church on christmas day and New year celebration in church got no problem with that . To bigot like you its okay, to endured that image that I found intrigue, Nigerian President kneeling down with some religious leader in jew holy site..is not the kind of pictures that I personal will like to see of my president. Please voicing my opinion does not warrant insult from bigot creep insulting when you even fail to address some issue that i raised.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by lee007(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Shallow Christians and their usual boot licking.....was Judas not one of the disciples....If Jonathan likes he should drink river Jordan dry...he is still a fraud and a big thief who have done NOTHING to improve the lives of poor people in Nigeria...Open you eyes people!!!!

JMOI: May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you my president. Long live Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan! Humility personified. There is nothing better than humbling yourself before your God.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Ijobaorun(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
[b][/b]
... He that is without sin among you,let him FIRST cast a STONE at 'him'
John 8:7b
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by emmabest2000(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
otokx: Jesus is no longer in that grave for death could not hold him captive.
Even in the grave , JESUS IS LORD .

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by sasifo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
MAY GOD have mercy
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by nagoma(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
That's putting the cart before the horse. You get a good president and then thank God for his mercy. You don't get a dumb president and ask God to make him smart over night. You can't plant cassava and expect to harvest wheat , even prayer follows some logic.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by nagoma(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
lee007: Shallow Christians and their usual boot licking.....was Judas not one of the disciples....If Jonathan likes he should drink river Jordan dry...he is still a fraud and a big thief who have done NOTHING to improve the lives of poor people in Nigeria...Open you eyes people!!!!

Says it all.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by macof(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
sheniqua:

And he went
Muslims are not obligated to go to Mecca either,no where does the Koran say every Muslim must visit Mecca
I thought the quran says a Muslim must go to kaaba at least once in his life
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by nagoma(m): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
A country with potentials but run by jesters who call themselves leaders. What a shame! kiss

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by nagoma(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
i_laugh: The hatred you people have for Jonathan is what will lead many of you to your early grave.

No body hates the president. An upright leader will always be loved by his people and a crooked and clueless leader will be despised.

Prayer is perfume but what Jona needs is not perfume but soap.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by abdurrazaq(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
sheniqua:

And he went
If you don‘t know, asking will do no harm instead of making assumptions/conclusions on what you know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by jmaine: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
otokx: Jesus is no longer in that grave for death could not hold him captive.

Even Elisha bones in the grave resurrected a man. . . So ?
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by remzytimer: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Moses of our time, please take us out of this Egypt to a promise land. May God help u to conquer all Pharaoh before this great Nation . ANEM!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by macof(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2013
remzytimer: Moses of our time, please take us out of this Egypt to a promise land. May God help u to conquer all Pharaoh before this great Nation . ANEM!
This is rubbish, wat is this suppose to mean? Leave Egypt and pharaoh for the Jews to talk about
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by mkoabiola: 12:51am On Oct 27, 2013
Y dem criticise Gej,he deserve parye not curse/swear.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by otokx(m): 3:03am On Oct 27, 2013
jmaine:

Even Elisha bones in the grave resurrected a man. . . So ?

The bones of Jesus are not in that grave; read the bible and get to know the man behind the book.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:13am On Oct 27, 2013
macof:
The koran never says muslims must perform the pilgrimage.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by CGKing(m): 4:41am On Oct 27, 2013
People have mistakenly switched their attention from Jesus to men. This is why almost all Christians don't know when they are in the wrong path. A lot of guys will go to hell before even realize what is happening.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by eyennyin: 4:52am On Oct 27, 2013
This shows the state of mind and the reasoning of our leaders. The solutions to Nigeria's problems are not in a tomb in far away Israel but in personal integrity, analytical thinking, vision, God fearing, hardwork n determination. Jonathan looks like someone who's been taken captive by these sweer-tongued pastors. At this point of our wasted years, Nigeria deserves a philosopher president to lead us to the knowledge age. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by gothrones(m): 5:01am On Oct 27, 2013
Chei see as Christians dey yab one another. No sect of people is more confused than Christians. None. Soon as one Christian quotes a verse to support his views, another will quickly counter with another verse, and in some cases, add insults to it for good measure. I love you guys. Make una dey continue to dey entertain me.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by nagoma(m): 5:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
The koran never says muslims must perform the pilgrimage.
Please read the quran again.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by nagoma(m): 5:57am On Oct 27, 2013
macof:

You are right, the quran says so.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2013
kgr8mike:

I tell you the truth, I lie not. President Obama & Cameron and whoever would wish to be as humble as this GEJ as to kneel down before the ministers of God at least to inform their people that they alone are not the supper men (we are thinking they are) with a magic finger that will solve all the problems of their respective nations. GEJ is pointing us to God. He is telling us that it will take our collective efforts. Again do not think GEJ is going to kneel down before any god. He knows where he does that. He does that when he gets in the presence of the God of humble men-that the God of lift, lifted up. May my testimony be like his.
No! Obama and Cameron know better than to try to be divisive or see as dropping their country's problems at God's doorstep instead of tackling it themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2013
kgr8mike:

No! Obama and Cameron know better than to try to be divisive or seen as dropping their country's problems at God's doorstep instead of tackling it themselves.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2013
Thomsbuky:

Thanks for the pictures. However, you fail to address some of the point. Showing picture that was taken when Muslim celebrating salad public holiday, that president are entitle to celebrates with colleagues and family members.. While President Jonathan can also go to church on christmas day and New year celebration in church got no problem with that . To bigot like you its okay, to endured that image that I found intrigue, Nigerian President kneeling down with some religious leader in jew holy site..is not the kind of pictures that I personal will like to see of my president. Please voicing my opinion does not warrant insult from bigot creep insulting when you even fail to address some issue that i raised.
what is this sponge brain trying to say? Cant u be more articulate n stop showing us u no better than a 3rd grader on da scribbles! N besides just to take a bit on ya...u trying to say yar adua n past presidents didnt attend prigrimages? Wasnt buhari along with idiagbon,rip,cooling their arssses n rolling tebriq in mecca when that maradonic ibb,a fellow muslim applied da boots on them?!
u bloody hate da president,who cares 'bout that? Its better 4 u 2 just.....SHUT DA HELL UP!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2013
nagoma:
Please read the quran again.
The Koran only says if you can, not you must.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2013
nerodenero: I dont detest the President at all and whatever prayer is being said concerning him,I say Amen uncountlessly but I demand more.We need more and we wont be tired of demanding what rightly belongs to us.Longlive Jonathan,Longlive Nigeria.
God bless you indeed n help ur president to do more..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MKO Abiola: Tinubu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration / 2019 Election: APC Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal Hijacking Buhari’s Campaign / What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.