Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,643 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

I AM- The Messiah! Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I AM- The Messiah! Part 1 (447 Views)

Rahab The Harlot Is NOT In The Lineage Of The Messiah...proof! / I AM- The Messiah! Part 3 / I AM- The Messiah! Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I AM- The Messiah! Part 1 by charisville: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2013
Then Jesus told her, “I AM the Messiah!” John 4:26 NLT

Beloved, the woman by the well had an encounter with Jesus: He told her He was the savour that was to come and she turned out to be a proclaimer of Jesus. This same woman who have had four husbands, was no longer ashamed after she had that encounter. She went into the village announcing the word of Christ.

Jesus said to the woman, “If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me and I would give you living water” (John 4:10). Friends, the gospel can change any situation and turn it all around. The woman asked for this living water and Jesus gave it to her, through the words He spoke.

Are you in a point in your life, where you need a saviour; someone who can turn your life around? The great “I AM” our Saviour is standing right at the door of your heart, just like He stood beside the samaritan woman at the well. Ask Him to give you this living water and you’ll never thirst again. Your life will be changed.

Place your hand on your chest and pray this out with belief: “Lord Jesus I ask You to come into my life, I enthrone You as Lord and Saviour over my life in Jesus Name.

Prayer: Lord, thank You for the living water of salvation that springs out of my life, in Jesus Name.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/i-am-the-messiah-part-1/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Catholic Service Refer As "Mass"? / What Is Magick And Magic? / True Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.