Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I AM- The Messiah! Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I AM- The Messiah! Part 2 (419 Views)

Rahab The Harlot Is NOT In The Lineage Of The Messiah...proof! / I AM- The Messiah! Part 3 / I AM- The Messiah! Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I AM- The Messiah! Part 2 by charisville: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
Then Jesus told her, “I AM the Messiah!” John 4:26 NLT

Beloved, those who the woman by the well spoke with believed the words she said. This is a woman who must have been laughed at by other villagers. Samaritans due to their being ostracised by the Jews lived in tightly knit communities; presently the population of Samaritan is 75. This woman, inspite of her reputation, went on to proclaim the message of Christ.

When she got in contact with the person of Jesus, her life was changed. When He told her to bring her husband, she admitted she didn’t have. No one opens up to the Master and leaves without a touch from Him. What are you going through today, beloved? Be open to your Saviour, He is willing and able to change your story through the power of His grace.

After the encounter Jesus felt refreshed, He was satisfied. His disciples urged Him to eat but He said to them, “I have a kind of food you know nothing about.” Jesus is satisfied when we take from Him. Learn to receive from the Lord beloved, do not be afraid to take more and more of Him. Receive the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness for your reigning in life (Romans 5:17) *To be continued*

Prayer: Lord I receive grace, peace and joy from on High. I’m a witness of Your goodness, faithfulness and love in my life, in Jesus Name.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/i-am-the-messiah-part-2/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules

(1) (Reply)

True Mysteries Of The Catholic Church. / Just Keep Chewing / The Element Will Melt...prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.