Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

I AM- The Messiah! Part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I AM- The Messiah! Part 3 (434 Views)

Rahab The Harlot Is NOT In The Lineage Of The Messiah...proof! / I AM- The Messiah! Part 2 / I AM- The Messiah! Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I AM- The Messiah! Part 3 by charisville: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2013
Then Jesus told her, “I AM the Messiah!” John 4:26 NLT

Saints, what are you holding onto so dearly? What worries and cares do you carry, hindering you from receiving from the Lord? It is time to leave all your care, anxieties and worries at the feet of the master. The woman at the well left the jar of water at the well, after she received the spring of life in her spirit.

Due to her actions, Jesus stayed for two days with people regarded as rejects and outcasts by the Jews. The villagers said to the woman, “Now we believe not just because of what you told us, but because we have heard Him ourselves. Now we know that He is indeed the Savior of the world.”

Beloved, your encounter with Jesus should extend to members of your family. You might say to yourself, I’ve been born again for several years and haven’t experienced this before. Maybe you’ve been too busy focusing on how to give to Jesus, when you should be focusing on receiving His abundant supply. The woman could effectively carry out the work of the ministry because she received from Jesus. Receive beloved! Receive!

Prayer: Lord I receive Your salvation, I receive all that pertains to life and godliness, in Jesus Name.

Follow @charisville on twitter

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules

(1) (Reply)

Which Spirit Is Controlling You? Holy Or Evil Spirit? **please Read*** / God Is Still With You Part 2 / Manifestations Of The Blessing - Winning Each Day Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.