Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

My Daily Devotion . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Daily Devotion . (684 Views)

Catholic Daily Devotion And Meditations-the WORD Among Us. / Voice Of Righteousness Daily Devotion / Daily Devotion And Finish The Bible In One Year By Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
this thread is created 4 edification and constant communion with God in heaven.

NB: don't post anything here without a bible reference.
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
1 Corinthians 1:27 KJV

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Colossians 1:15-16 KJV

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
James 4:8 KJV

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Isaiah 26:4 KJV

Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2013
1 Chronicles 16:8 KJV

Give thanks unto the Lord , call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ephesians 5:20 KJV

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Luke 11:13 KJV

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Leviticus 20:7-8 KJV

Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God. And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the Lord which sanctify you.
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2013
Colossians 3:2 KJV

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Psalms 121:1-2 KJV

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord , which made heaven and earth.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
1 Peter 5:6 KJV

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Revelation 1:8 KJV

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Proverbs 15:29 KJV

The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Romans 12:12 KJV

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
Colossians 3:2 KJV

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Isaiah 12:4-5 KJV

And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord , call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the Lord ; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 14, 2013
Psalms 33:4-5 KJV

For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord .
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Psalms 100:4-5 KJV

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Joel 2:23 KJV

Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Mamacita007(f): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
1 Cor 7:2 KJV

Each man should have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband
trolling grin grin
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
James 4:7 KJV

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Re: My Daily Devotion . by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

(1) (Reply)

The Council That Created Jesus, By Dr Ray Hagin / What Should Be Done To Those That Backbit / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.