Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How Husband As Well As Wife Can Communicate Respect, Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Husband As Well As Wife Can Communicate Respect, Love (892 Views)

Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. / Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) / A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Husband As Well As Wife Can Communicate Respect, Love by somfrancis(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
One thing I have been capable to put across to my readers, particularly in this column is that the primary needs of husbands as well as wives differ due to the way God wired them. For a man, his greatest require is respect, while for a woman, her greatest need is love. The complaints of wives about their husbands not being caring or giving them attention is simply a cry for love. While on the other hand, the husbands’ remark that ‘Are you talking to me like that?” is a cry for respect. It is their failure to meet each other’s needs that often lead to issues between husband and wife - See more at:http://classicunit.com/?p=232

(1) (Reply)

What You Need Do To Make Her Choose You Ahead Of Other Guys / Need A Naughty Female In Akwa Ibom / Would You Let Your Spouse Have S*x With Someone Else For N10,000,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.