Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-out (1823 Views)

Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Video Day 44/45 For Downloads / Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-out by RSAMAN(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Who has seen this film? It's a tv-movie based on real life events about two guys who were robbing banks and cash-in-transit vehicles but the film focuses particularly on one event where they finally met their match as when they were robbing a certain bank 50 plus cops were waiting for them outside the bank. The bad guys were armed to the teeth and wore body armour from head to toe. The movie starts slow, and by slow i mean be prepared to sit through the whole 28 minutes from the start of the film with nothing major happening, of which those first 28minutes of the film are presented in a documentary style but after which the movie then becomes fast paced and the documentary style is abandoned(although not entirely but it becomes less and less after about 28minutes). There are two videos on youtube. One is the movie and the other is the real life bank robbery event which took place on the 27th of february 1997 which the movie is based on. The movie stars Mario van Peebles, Michael Madsen and Ron Livingstone. Who has seen this film?
Re: 44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-out by Caracta(f): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
It's an old film kinda. But i still like it. Makes bank robbery interesting cheesy I love the way they planned the entrance into the bank. Who could have imagined that? Like seriously!
Re: 44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-out by RSAMAN(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Brilliant film. You can't believe how many times i've watched it. It's funny how the guy says he hates german cars but he couldn't start an american car.
Re: 44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-out by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 29, 2013
Watched this film sometimes ago. Kinda made sense.
Re: 44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-out by RSAMAN(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Young Nigerian Actors In 2020 / Who Watches Dave Chappelle's Show? / Whatsapp Group For Korean Moveis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.