Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

9 Children Raised by Animals. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Children Raised by Animals. (46167 Views)

10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents / Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos) / Children Raised In Nigeria Are Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Donjazzy12(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
IF HUMANS RAISED BY ANIMALS BEHAVE LIKE ANIMALS THIS GOES TO SHOW THAT CHILDREN RAISED BY GAY PARENTS OR IN A GAY ENVIRONMENT HAVE THE HIGHEST CHANCES OF BEING ..........................

1 Like

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
That's why it's said that human beings are the most wicked and perversive of all creatures. Man is the only animal that kills other animals for fun. Man is the only animal who goes contrary to instinct to inflict pain.
Shame on the human race. Always ready to kill, hurt, r4pe, dupe and destroy.
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Chrisdavis: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
So touching,if animals can show kindness, i think humans needs to learn from this. I know of a man from my town a hunter and one day like that met a lion's cub and using the only animals he hunted that day he fed them not knowing that their mother was close by watching him.he said while going home he could hear an animal footstep the nexy day he opened his door to see to his suprise lots of bush meat killed and brought at his door step by the lioness it was a great celebration animals really have that maternal instinct.no wonder there are animal right activists.
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I think you dad is a very wise man. Are you sure he is your dad?

Yes he is, you fvcking tribalist angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
cashkid18:

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by harmbhrosz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Chrisdavis: So touching,if animals can show kindness, i think humans needs to learn from this. I know of a man from my town a hunter and one day like that met a lion's cub and using the only animals he hunted that day he fed them not knowing that their mother was close by watching him.he said while going home he could hear an animal footstep the nexy day he opened his door to see to his suprise lots of bush meat killed and brought at his door step by the lioness it was a great celebration animals really have that maternal instinct.no wonder there are animal right activists.
this is super storyyyyyyyyy *singing mode activated*
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Yemlizzy(f): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is not suprisingly we humans are higher animals.....the kind gesture exhited by this animals seem un-explainable......all is well!
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
airclipse: like you....cuz it's obvious u can't construct a sentence without making a typographical error
I WASNT AWARE 1 OF THEM WAS KEEPING TABS
MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO
OR IN THIS CASE MONKEY OBSERVE, MONKEY WANNA DO
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by lekemon(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
Man, without socialization and social interaction, is like like a book with blank pages.
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by agberoboy(m): 2:55am On Oct 30, 2013
na lies ooo
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by airclipse(m): 5:43am On Oct 30, 2013
BabZILLA:
I WASNT AWARE 1 OF THEM WAS KEEPING TABS
MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO
OR IN THIS CASE MONKEY OBSERVE, MONKEY WANNA DO
ur name alone is a clear indication u were raised by sumkindda animal...so wЂaт's this beast saying
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 30, 2013
airclipse: ur name alone is a clear indication u were raised by sumkindda animal...so wЂaт's this beast saying

DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH EH TARZAN
DONT WORRY MONKEY BOY IT WILL COME TO U GRADUALLY
DONT 4CE IT
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by map96(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2013
And most of them are gelz.... ...cheesycheesywink
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Christmasdon(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2013
...i love this story.
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by kenobltd(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2013
Hmm hard to believe that diff. Species can coexist owing to d fact dt they have dif. System.. 4 eg man vertebra is straight &upright so may result to big injury if he is forced to bend & walk four
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Enginmaths: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Neduzze5: Mehn! Animal life is really sweet oh. I will love to be able to imagine myself eating raw flesh and sucking blood, suckling the female wolves and running some long kilometers in few seconds, not in real life though, at least in my dream! grin
mumu
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Natasha2(f): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Amazing
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Imyourex(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Which Animal raised the Nigerian Otta Farm boy?
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by vhickky(f): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
rigormortis: very interesting......just imagine that this is how life is..........................

no need to go to work, or go to school and solve all those hard equations..........

when you are hungry just look for fruits or the nearest goat, point and kill...

no need to woo girls.....everybody is chilling nak3d....when you feel like just stand up chase one of them into a corner, do your thing, dust your yansh and continue your search for fruit or a nice looking goat meat

paradise
lolzzzz, funny/silly dude....
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by OKUCHI11(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2015
Tolexander:
Abu Mikey- raised by mouse!
What about Tarzan?
these two above are prominent in sociology.
are u a sociologist
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Tolexander: 7:57pm On May 19, 2015
OKUCHI11:
are u a sociologist
no, only took a course in it.
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by OKUCHI11(m): 12:21am On May 21, 2015
Tolexander:
no, only took a course in it.
thank u ..... Is it sociology of Language?
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by rudebouy: 6:59am On May 21, 2015
If dis story is true, how do day or wot do day fvck? Or were day castrated too?
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Tolexander: 7:34am On May 22, 2015
OKUCHI11:
thank u ..... Is it sociology of Language?
no, na part 1 Sociology. more like an intro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.