Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

9 Children Raised by Animals. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Children Raised by Animals. (46177 Views)

10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents / Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos) / Children Raised In Nigeria Are Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Lamasta(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
iterator25: Musiwa was raised by a rabbit.. not surprised undecided
Your ban is knocking @ the door
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by kingk(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Babzilla: HAVING READ SOME PEOPLE'S POSTS ON THIS FORUM
I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE AMONG IS WHO SUFFERED
SIMILAR FATES
airclipse: like you....cuz it's obvious u can't construct a sentence without making a typographical error

grin grin grin grin Omo laugh want kill me oh.......nairaland people eenh, chai!
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by vislabraye(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
But animals raised by humans will always behave like animals.

1 Like

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by kingk(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
pendusky: nice to knw, pls is ther any one here raised by animals too?

Yes Uncle......YOU grin
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Youngsage: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
SO...

1 Like

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by dollarlander: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
@OP, thanks for your post it is so touching and enlightening, you have made my day.

Thanks.
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by pendusky(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingk:

Yes Uncle......YOU grin
we jst discover another one called kingk raised by kingkong grin
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Focal(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
grin grin grin
cashkid18: he grew up in d jungle n he was raised by an ape lipsrsealed
grin
cashkid18: he grew up in d jungle n he was raised by an ape lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by kelemodes: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is a good history, it's the Kind of story I always like read.

1 Like

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by kelemodes: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bro why u the make fun of baba how?
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by lastmessenger: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Neduzze5: Mehn! Animal life is really sweet oh. I will love to be able to imagine myself eating raw flesh and sucking blood, suckling the female wolves and running some long kilometers in few seconds, not in real life though, at least in my dream! grin
very easy.i can help u
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by LOL247(f): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
but why has the dog i raised not being capable of sitting on the couch, sipping coffee reading the days newspaper with legs crossed..

or even logging on to nairaland saying
'Doggy things'
or
'.... price of biscuit-bone'
or
'INFB' (I no fit bark)
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by crackhaus: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
anselm791: What of the 'snake in the monkey shadow' boy? Lol. Forgive me for being skeptical but somethings just have to be seen to be believed. Don't get be wrong, I belive a 5yrs old kid abandoned in okija forest can somehow remain alive, its called 'survival instincts' even animals have it innately. But where you're crushing my balls is telling me that a dog raised and fended for a child, I mean I have a dog, trust me, they're not that smart and please don't get me started on the bird boy.
Consider your balls crushed then, because dogs are actually smarter than you think. Maybe you did not train yours well or it's the untrainable local breed like 'Bingo' that you have!
No offence, I'm just saying! angry
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Zikdik(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ok. My question is, 'since this guys can't understand Jesus or any other human concept for that matter, would they burn in hell fire too' ?

3 Likes

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by kingk(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
crackhaus:
Consider your balls crushed then, because dogs are actually smarter than you think. Maybe you did not train yours well or it's the untrainable local breed like 'Bingo' that you have!
grin.......am sure at his place, he'll put the sign *BEWARE OF DOGS* grin grin *BiNGO* dog shouting uwa uwa uwa grin grin
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
It shouldn't be a news to Nigerians because most of them behave like animals.
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by kingk(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
TRUTH.is.IDGAF:
Oh! How I wish one need to pay before posting a comment, people like you will not be on nairaland....
Imagine this DR CONGO man calling *some* Nigerian animals.....Mtcheeew.
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
A good example of FERAL CHILD. Those who studied sociology would have read about incidences like this. In short, deprivation of early/childhood human contacts/interaction leads to abnornal behaviour. Other examples are
*.Kamala and Amala
*.Wild Peter
*.The Bear Girl
*.The Leorpard Boy
*.Prava, the bird boy
*.Oxana
*.Shamdeo
*.John Ssebunya
*.Wild Girl of Champagne
*.The Syrian Gazella Boy
*.Anie
etc

1 Like

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by harmbhrosz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
I guess you were brought up by an earth_worm
TRUTH.is.IDGAF:

1 Like

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by howmayihelpyou: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kanwulia: Boy! I really envy them o! cheesy

I want to take it that you do not understand the meaning of the works 'envy'. Kukuma enter bush na....
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by menix(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Coldfeet: WOW!!!! Speechless. There's a similar story I've heard about a lioness that came to drop bush meat at the door of a woman that saved her cubs! And the story still goes to say that till date that family still gets that mysterious bush meat undecided some say they will find a freshly killed animal on the bush part while returning from the farm! They say its the lions way of saying thank you for not killing her cubs! That family don't hunt or kill lions till date!! Well don't know if its true sha lols!
In chris voice..."Don wake mii up"
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by anselm791(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
crackhaus:

None taken. Its actually a valid point, now that's the comment of someone trained by a human being. I must confess I'm wrong cause I've just seen first hand the comment of someone trained by a dog, "KINGK", I'm guessing a bulldog trained him. Lol.
I know its a cheap shot, just feel like firing someone. Lol

1 Like

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
pDude: The human race is indeed a barbaric one. Shame on the human race.

Does anyone see that most of these children were raised by animals as a result of the fallout or default of human violence?

This goes to prove that animals are even more loving and caring than the human race. Monkeys and wolves accepted them and trained them as if they were their very own.

Yet we humans kill and main each other in the name of racism and tribalism. We can't even accept another person who speaks a different dialect of our language.

The other day my dad was being violent and saying that he will never allow my brother to marry a yoruba girl; just because she is yoruba.

Shame on us humans.

I think you dad is a very wise man. Are you sure he is your dad?
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Goldenheart(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Na so
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Goldenheart(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hehehe
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by LausDeo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kanwulia: Boy! I really envy them o! cheesy
its not too late
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by IAMBREEZY: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
WoW
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Lawrence14: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
am scared
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by dnawah(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Can i say,animals are are more human than some human?just imagine,the case of some human seeing baby monkey,dog or wolf.they will call it bush meat and use it 4 pepper soup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / Sex After Child Birth / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.