Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND (11467 Views)

President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register / Oronto Douglas Is Dead (Jonathan's Aide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2013
what exactly do u mean?
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2013
nonsense
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2013
Nig politicians are just the same. they keep looting not bc they wanna better the lots of their family No!, they do it for the fun of it (who loot pass? )
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by stephano100(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2013
Big4wig: My dear u should be happy u escaped from their hand cos boys of nowadays ain't smiling.

Among her many grammatical
exploits
include:
1. My husband and Sambo IS a
good people.
2. The President was once a
child and the
Senators were once A children.
3. My fellow widows.
4. A good mother takes care of
HIS children.
5. The people sitting before you
were once A
children.
6. Yes,we are all happy for the
effort, it is not
easy to CARRY second in an
International
competition like this one,
(addressing press
men after Female Under- 19 FIFA
World Cup).
7. The bombers, who born
them?
Wasn't it not a woman? They
were once A
children now A adult now they
are bombing
women and children making
some children a
WIDOW.
8. My heart feels sorry for
these children who
have become widows for loosing
their
parents
for one reason or another.
9. We should have love for our
fellow
Nigerians
irrespective of their NATIONALIT
Y.
10. Thank God the Doctors and
Nurses are
responding to treatment.
11. I would rather kill myself
instead of
committing suicide.
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he
died but his
MANHOOD lives on.
13. President did not eaten
since morning
14 I donate me and my family on
behalf of
N20million
I wish her more fruitful years
ahead with long
life,prosperityand more
grammatical
splendour......
............HAPPY
BIRTHDAY TO THE FIRST LADY**

#BIGWIG pissed here
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by uhuns: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2013
omenka:

Welcome home bro. How was your trip to Mars??
A lot happened while u were away oo. New words found their way into the nigerian lexicon.

Shepopotamus (n)(singular): A female hippopotamus of the genus from the Niger Delta.

Shepo (short form).

Eg. The shepopotamus is an insatiable gourmand with an annual culinary budget of 1Billion naira.
very creative joke you made my sunday.

1 Like

Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by tyson99(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2013
A-town:

Typical Nigerian. Expecting someone else to take care of you. Bunch of lazy retarded mooodafackers.
Eediot all fingers are not equal,so if u av and u cannot help,when u fall in future no one will help you.fool av. Just known d kinda ass.hole u are
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Demdem: In otherwords, Jonathan through his aide has made MEND richer by 32 Mila. Wonderful

Enough money to purchase another batch of weaponry. Nigeria my country. SMH
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by pmc01(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
omenka:

Welcome home bro. How was your trip to Mars??
A lot happened while u were away oo. New words found their way into the nigerian lexicon.

Shepopotamus (n)(singular): A female hippopotamus of the genus from the Niger Delta.

Shepo (short form).

Eg. The shepopotamus is an insatiable gourmand with an annual culinary budget of 1Billion naira.

tongue tongue
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by kinguwem: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That's Nigeria for you. Most of these people are commoners with no responsible background which is why they will make sure they loot as much as possible when they get elected / appointed for political offices. Corruption thrives when riff raffs are ruling because they have a lot of stuff to cover up in their miserable lives.
What of the elites with responsible background, are they also not treasury looters?
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by kabba7(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Those kidnappers should just not forget to the tithe from those payment to the can president directly and be sure to send very important *voluntary * donation to their papa Edwin Clark to continue receiving his blessing on all expedition .
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
tyson99:
Eediot all fingers are not equal,so if u av and u cannot help,when u fall in future no one will help you.fool av. Just known d kinda ass.hole u are

E dey pain you! You are responsible for yourself. No one owes you nothing. The fact that your relative is a billionaire does not mean he owes you anything. Quit being lazy and work for your own shait. No one owes you nada. This illiterate mentality needs to stop.
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by eastermaris(f): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
B loody liars! Two million naira was paid.Live from okoroba,nembe l.g.a in bayelsa state.
Una don add 30mill to 2mll bah? They were compeld to accept it,fact.
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by cyril10(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
So you guys believe what MEND said? Na wa o, awon omode lo kpo ni nairaland sha
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by mojeer678: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That's Nigeria for you. Most of these people are commoners with no responsible background which is why they will make sure they loot as much as possible when they get elected / appointed for political offices. Corruption thrives when riff raffs are ruling because they have a lot of stuff to cover up in their miserable lives.

True talk.

In other climes, like Brazil, the fact that you had a humble background would be a plus in connecting with the people and doing your very best to ensure that poverty, ignorance and diseases are eradicated from the country.

Here, the shoeless ones and their ilks see the opportunity to serve the country as a privileged right to engage in wanton abandonment to 'belong', acquiring materialistic comforts (expansion of banquet halls is a priority in a land where hunger is ravaging, purchasing bullet proof BMWs, et.c) and massive misrule in all aspects of governance! Awon omo oju o r'ola ri angry
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by AnanseK(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2013
Kidnapping is now a part of Jonathan government strategy to transfer money to militants. I wonder where Pastor Bakare is now- he said Jonas destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria - I personally think it's worse. He is actually destroying the country.
Re: N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND by mojeer678: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2013
Idoma Likita: MEND should not forget it was Public Sympathy that led to the Amnesty and not dia Sabotage alone!
Once u lose public sympathy in any Struggle, Your End is near!
I expected the Ex-militants that made it Big to take Philanthropy to another level!
I expected them to Struggle with Govt in buying the Hearts of Farmers & Fishermen in d ND buying doling out Free Boats and Building Structures for them!
Look at the Zapatistas in Mexico! They lost the War but still possess a firm grip over their People through Popular Projects!

I'm dissapointed in Tompolo and Co. They sold their People's future for money!

You're so correct.

Why is Hamas popular? They've won the hearts and minds of the people through medical care, crime control, social amenities distribution, education and other meaningful impacts on peoples' lives.

Here, you have wretched individuals purchasing private jets!

(1) (2) (Reply)

May 30 ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order: IPOB, MASSOB On Collision Course / Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court / Ending Off-shore Derivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.